Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mirage_GSM

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I guess you'll be able to survive the three more days until you are finally able to learn the answer ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Well, we will find out her mysterious disability in 3 - 4 days. Well...the people who play the Shizune path first will, it might take the rest of us a little later.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Priest wrote: ideed who in their right mind would scroll through 53 pages of suggestions
TVTropers? I'm so sad their combined collation of suggestions is gone. I always got a laugh out of it. :<
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Minyalos

Post by Minyalos »

Just trying to pass some time until the game is released, so here's a completely out of the left field- theory: Misha is a diclonius. It would explain the hair (she's obviously hiding her horns in there), and possibly the eyes, and she might have learned some sign as part of an experiment, when/if that stuff was ever done to her. Her weird behaviour could be from the meds she's taking to suppress her "kill all humans" instinct, or maybe she has an alternate personality like Lucy/Nyu.

...or maybe I'm completely wrong and Misha really has a disability of some sort, or she's completely ok. Whatever the case may be, I guess I'll find out tomorrow :D
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Or maybe it is shitting dick nipples :x

No, not really, but if no official explanation were given to why she is there I bet that we will have many doujin with the most bizarre explanations... if there aren't already...
V2Blast

Post by V2Blast »

Minyalos wrote:Just trying to pass some time until the game is released, so here's a completely out of the left field- theory: Misha is a diclonius. It would explain the hair (she's obviously hiding her horns in there), and possibly the eyes, and she might have learned some sign as part of an experiment, when/if that stuff was ever done to her. Her weird behaviour could be from the meds she's taking to suppress her "kill all humans" instinct, or maybe she has an alternate personality like Lucy/Nyu.

...or maybe I'm completely wrong and Misha really has a disability of some sort, or she's completely ok. Whatever the case may be, I guess I'll find out tomorrow :D
Clearly, someone needs to write a KS/Elfen Lied crossover fic. :P
Pie is delicious.
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
Best explanation I found so far...
Palas

Post by Palas »

Oh, come on. Seriously?
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

Guest wrote:Misha has a severe case of AHD, Animé Hair Disorder. The indivual hairs fuse into a rubbery mass and assume various unnatural hues. Usually this also lead to mild cases of gravity defiance.
I was first going with the "Compulsively Obsessive Loudness Disorder", but after reading this.. It all made much more sense to me.
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
MasterHavik

Post by MasterHavik »

To be honest, I just think she is normal. But I need to play more of the game.
My first visual novel.....and I think I'm in love with chicks who don't talk a lot.
vaen

Post by vaen »

I did Lilly's route first and it was clearly stated that the school doesn't discriminate against healthy kids either. if Misha grew up nearby there's absolutely a good chance she has nothing wrong with her at all. it's also mentioned a few times that she has some trouble keeping up with Shizune when she's signing a bit too furiously so she might not be as experienced as her.
maybe she learned it to prepare her for life at Yamaku or a relative of hers is deaf as well. maybe she knew Shizune before Yamaku.

so far I think she has no problems.
Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

Misha says that she came to the school because she's studying to become a sign language teacher. I don't remember her saying anything about having a disability.
KevinKun

Post by KevinKun »

Now we know what her disability is. It's being fat and being a lesbian. Wonderful. Looks like it was all true in the end.
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

KevinKun wrote: It's being fat and being a lesbian.
How is she fat?
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

KevinKun wrote:Now we know what her disability is. It's being fat and being a lesbian. Wonderful. Looks like it was all true in the end.
No, man, she said it herself in the Shizune route. Sensitive teeth!