Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Worthington
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Worthington » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Panty Supervisor wrote:
Normal Deviant wrote:Nonsense. Everyone has a disability, even the nurse. (his disability is that he can't open his eyes)
Oh, I thought his disability was pedophilia.
Nurse is actually Brock from Pokemon, who was both a pedophile and unable to open his eyes.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios

User avatar
Grand Haberdasher
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Yo momma

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Grand Haberdasher » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Normal Deviant wrote:Nonsense. Everyone has a disability, even the nurse. (his disability is that he can't open his eyes)
What's Mutou's disability, then? I don't think it can be depression, because Yamaku doesn't due mental stuff.
If learning about marine animal mating habits while browsing cripple porn is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Kenji's harem: Yuuko, Akira, Hideaki, Miki, and Takeshi

User avatar
Red_Machine
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Red_Machine » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 pm

I wouldn't say that. After all, Hanako's problems are mostly psychological.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Image

User avatar
traitor
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by traitor » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Akio Mutou's problem is his disability to teach

User avatar
Normal Deviant
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Normal Deviant » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Grand Haberdasher wrote:What's Mutou's disability, then?
He looks like Stew Pickles. It's caused him great emotional distress throughout his entire life.
Break a leg.

Malagant
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Malagant » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 am

tactinius wrote:I'm pretty sure Misha is autistic. There are hints everywhere, like her constant pep and volume, to smaller things, like shaving away at the eraser on her pencil to get the top completely even. If you know the basic signs of autism it fits perfectly.

I always thought it was kind of obvious.
Eh, no. Gotta disagree with that.

I know the basic signs of autism (not in the least place because I'm autistic myself), and Misha doesn't fit them at all.

For starters, she has absolutely no trouble with approaching people. Not even with new people like Hisao. Trust me, that's not something a typical autist does. She also doesn't seem to have any problems with sudden changes in her daily routine (like taking Hisao to the cafetaria and various other places), nor does she seem to have any trouble with handling all those sudden errands that Shizune tells her to do. Again, that's not something a typical autist can do without any trouble.

The pencil eraser thing could just as well be a sign of OCD, or even something like ADD, ADHD, or some simple neurosis.

And Misha's pep and volume remind me more of hyperactivity (again, ADD or ADHD) than autism.

rabbitt773
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by rabbitt773 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I believe this was posted earlier but how about albinoism? Before you all start stating the obvious consider the following:

1/ Although her hair isn't white it is easily the most unnatural hair colour of any character in the game (both shizune's and hanako's can be explained as artistic liscence in shading black hair). This being Misha she could have looked at her white hair and decidedit would be a good idea to dye it pink.

2/ Her eye colour is a bit more difficult to explain. However when we take into account that it is quite common for albinos to have eye problems her eye colour could be explained as her wearing custom contact lenses to both correct her eyesight and act as protection from sunlight perhaps? This probably isn't too likely though.

This theory does have a major problem in that in the game sprites misha seems to have ever so slightly darker skin than shizune although I can't tell if she actually does or if it's just my eyes playing tricks on me. Anyway just a theory at this point.

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by G3n0c1de » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

rabbitt773 wrote:1/ Although her hair isn't white it is easily the most unnatural hair colour of any character in the game (both shizune's and hanako's can be explained as artistic liscence in shading black hair). This being Misha she could have looked at her white hair and decidedit would be a good idea to dye it pink.
The convention in anime is that the wild hair colors are all natural. I think it would be kind of inconsistent to have all the other hair colors be 'natural' while Misha's is singled out as a symptom of or a reaction to her disability. And really, white would still be an accepted hair color in an anime universe. This reasoning is pretty similar to saying Misha wears a wig because she's bald due to chemotherapy. I'm not saying that it's definitely wrong, it's just that her hair can just as easily be considered natural.

Anyway, Misha doesn't seem to have a problem with the sun. The walks to the Shanghai and around campus occur during the day.
And Misha wouldn't be able to wear miniskirt, which I think is a crime.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
Worthington
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Worthington » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

G3n0c1de wrote: The convention in anime is that the wild hair colors are all natural.
I believe Hisao remarks on how striking and out of place Misha's hair colour is.
As for my two cents on Misha's disability, i'm prone to thinking it's some kind of "shakes and fidgets" type thing, Epilepsy, or Tourettes, mayhaps?
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios

Okada

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Okada » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 am

Misha has nymphomania?!

User avatar
Panty Supervisor
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 am
Location: Germany

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Panty Supervisor » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:15 am

Okada wrote:Misha has nymphomania?!
Yep. This explains everything.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 312#p49312

Misha acts as a translator for Shizune and in return, Shizune helps her to deal with her nymphomania, if you know what I mean.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin

Bhaal!?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Bhaal!? » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Misha´s disability is her ability to make other peoples disabled by continuous exposure, (in her former self, before Yamaku, one minute of exposure to Misha loud talk make people go deaf for days, and those who don´t go deaf take several mental damage)When she arrived Yamaku the first move the board do was pair Misha with a roommate who can withstand her loud talk, the second move was to seek advise from tech´s Yamaku advisors Becky and her cousin Hakase, after a very hard work they developed drill extensions for her hair (..mhh... maybe a complete wig?) that can modulate Misha loudness to tolerable levels.

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Rohalmen509 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Bhaal!? wrote:Misha´s disability is her ability to make other peoples disabled by continuous exposure, (in her former self, before Yamaku, one minute of exposure to Misha loud talk make people go deaf for days, and those who don´t go deaf take several mental damage)When she arrived Yamaku the first move the board do was pair Misha with a roommate who can withstand her loud talk, the second move was to seek advise from tech´s Yamaku advisors Becky and her cousin Hakase, after a very hard work they developed drill extensions for her hair (..mhh... maybe a complete wig?) that can modulate Misha loudness to tolerable levels.
:lol: This is the kind of thing that I love about anime/manga/japanese things. Weird as hell but still makes some sense somehow. 8)
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Worthington
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Worthington » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Additional theory that just popped into my head:
Misha is like a Hypochondriac, but she's convinced she has a disability. What the disability is actually varies (Similar to how when you convince a person with hhypochondriasis they don't have a particular sickness, they think they have another one). I know this is a "mental" disability, but she could be so convinced that she ends up displaying some symptoms of the disability (That kind of things happens). For instance, the day she was trying to flatten the eraser head, she thought she had OCD, when she was going up the stairs she had some kind of vertigo or balance problem. She probably learnt sign language because she thought she was going deaf.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios

pedrosorio
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:13 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by pedrosorio » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Worthington wrote:Additional theory that just popped into my head:
Misha is like a Hypochondriac, but she's convinced she has a disability. What the disability is actually varies (Similar to how when you convince a person with hhypochondriasis they don't have a particular sickness, they think they have another one). I know this is a "mental" disability, but she could be so convinced that she ends up displaying some symptoms of the disability (That kind of things happens). For instance, the day she was trying to flatten the eraser head, she thought she had OCD, when she was going up the stairs she had some kind of vertigo or balance problem. She probably learnt sign language because she thought she was going deaf.
BAM

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Post Reply