Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Panty Supervisor
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 am
Location: Germany

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Panty Supervisor » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:24 pm

I got it. It's nymphomania! Yeah, I know, that would be a mental "disability", but if it's a severe case, it can also affect her body. Remember her problem with stairs? It's because she gets aroused by the friction between her legs. That's also the reason why she can't do much sport and has such a "healthy" figure. Or maybe she just deals with her burning sexual desire by eating a lot, who knows. Also, it's not surprising that she has trouble with learning and concentrating in class if she is constantly aroused.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin

User avatar
Napalm
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Napalm » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Panty Supervisor wrote:I got it. It's nymphomania! Yeah, I know, that would be a mental "disability", but if it's a severe case, it can also affect her body. Remember her problem with stairs? It's because she gets aroused by the friction between her legs. That's also the reason why she can't do much sport and has such a "healthy" figure. Or maybe she just deals with her burning sexual desire by eating a lot, who knows. Also, it's not surprising that she has trouble with learning and concentrating in class if she is constantly aroused.
So her "Wahahaha"s were just her orgasms?

Also explains why she can't control the volume of her voice.
Nyo ho ho~

User avatar
PureLionHeart
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by PureLionHeart » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Napalm wrote: So her "Wahahaha"s were just her orgasms?
No wonder I was so turned on.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"

Guesttt

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Guesttt » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm pretty sure now the devs will be like ''Yep, that's what we planned all along. Vestibular system problems. Totally.''

User avatar
neumanproductions
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Breathing the same air as you
Contact:

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by neumanproductions » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Guesttt wrote:I'm pretty sure now the devs will be like ''Yep, that's what we planned all along. Vestibular system problems. Totally.''
The paths have been to far written to change their original idea now. Whatever the disability is, has been completely written into the story by now; mostly depending on how much of a position it gets on each of the paths. Probably more on the Lilly and Hanako routes you'll see it than on the Rin and Emi ones. Of course it being reveiled on the Shizune route is a dead giveaway. Perhaps it was the devs idea all along since they knew more people would desire the Shizune route with the character of Misha they have created. Remember, Misha is not one of Raita's orginal characters in the sketch that started all this.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)

User avatar
atat
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by atat » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 pm

you guys are thinking about this all to hard. Misha simply has hearing problems, she has a hearing aid though.
Nixons back!!!!

Sgt_Frog
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Sgt_Frog » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 pm

atat wrote:you guys are thinking about this all to hard. Misha simply has hearing problems, she has a hearing aid though.
That could very well be true. Those drills of hers could be hiding them.

Xolotl

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Xolotl » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:33 am

maybe it's worse than hearing problems

maybe she doesn't have ears

User avatar
Limbless
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Limbless » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 am

Maybe it's worse than no ears...

Maybe her entire head is prosthetic.

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6059
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Mirage_GSM » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 am

Maybe it's worse than a prosthetic head.

Maybe she is a robot.

I'm truly sorry, but I couldn't resist.
I'll go stand in a corner now.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
ElisaMasah
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by ElisaMasah » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:04 am

Misha is Shizune Hearing Aid.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!

User avatar
outbackshaq
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Canada, MB
Contact:

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by outbackshaq » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 am

Well I noticed something interesting from act one during the Lilly/Hanako path. When Hisao starts having trouble with the hill, and you chose "Sorry, im not in really good condition" Lilly had assumed that Hisao was perfectly healthy from Hanako's description of Hisao. If either of them could think that theres nothing wrong with Hisao, then there may be a select amount of healthy people in the school. So maybe Misha isn't disabled, maybe she just goes there.
Theres always a work around ;)

Darlat
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Sweden, Uppsala

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Darlat » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 am

outbackshaq wrote:Well I noticed something interesting from act one during the Lilly/Hanako path. When Hisao starts having trouble with the hill, and you chose "Sorry, im not in really good condition" Lilly had assumed that Hisao was perfectly healthy from Hanako's description of Hisao. If either of them could think that theres nothing wrong with Hisao, then there may be a select amount of healthy people in the school. So maybe Misha isn't disabled, maybe she just goes there.
Why would perfectly healthy people go to a special school?
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.

Shujoxa
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Shujoxa » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 am

I just thought she was so "Oh my god I want to shoot myself" annoying that docs thought "Something has to be wrong with her!"

...and now I'm gonna feel bad if it turns out to be something to where she really can't help it...
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)

User avatar
outbackshaq
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Canada, MB
Contact:

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by outbackshaq » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Darlat wrote:Why would perfectly healthy people go to a special school?
Well maybe she lives close? Maybe her parents are hypochondriacs? Plus the doctor at the beginning said that lots of students have been successful there, it's a secluded place. theres lots of reasons to go there, and she most likely has no problem with disabled people. in any case, we're not gonna know till it comes out.

Besides, the devs probably snicker as they read this topic XD
Theres always a work around ;)

Post Reply