Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xevo

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Xevo »

te-kun wrote:
 ''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
Best explanation I found so far...
This.
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
su

Post by su »

she does weight a lot for such a short person though. I myself weigh only 3kg more than her while being 14 cm taller and I don't consider myself thin by any stretch.
su

Post by su »

sorry for double post.
her body is also significantly unshapely compared to other characters so this is not a "style" or "anatomy error", this might point out to what's wrong with her.
Darkbalmunk

Post by Darkbalmunk »

su wrote:sorry for double post.
her body is also significantly unshapely compared to other characters so this is not a "style" or "anatomy error", this might point out to what's wrong with her.
SHES A DUDE..... DUDE

Post by Guest »

Isn't that more to do with her love of food?
Aust Kyzor

Post by Aust Kyzor »

Guest wrote:
Sexy either way.

Anyways - this is a bit of a stretch, but - if stairs make her dizzy, she could suffer from extreme vertigo. That would certainly warrant being there - but she may have been lying to get Hisao to go get the art supplies for them
Manual breathing activated!

Lilly=Emi>>>Hanako=Shizune=Rin=Misha

In terms of STORY, on the other hand - so far:
Lilly's>Emi's>>>>Rin's>>>>>>>>Shizune's>Hanako's

Complete: Hanako, Rin, Shizune, Emi, Lilly
What now? Now I cry over how beautiful the whole thing was.
Krikt

Post by Krikt »

Aust Kyzor wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sexy either way.

Anyways - this is a bit of a stretch, but - if stairs make her dizzy, she could suffer from extreme vertigo. That would certainly warrant being there - but she may have been lying to get Hisao to go get the art supplies for them
During the guide at the end of Shizune's route that Hisao gives her, he brings up the dizziness on the stairs again and stops at them. If she was just lying to get the art supplies, I don't think it would have been brought up again.
Nyoro

Post by Nyoro »

su wrote:she does weight a lot for such a short person though. I myself weigh only 3kg more than her while being 14 cm taller and I don't consider myself thin by any stretch.
Are you serious? I'm a few centimetres shorter than Misha, weigh several more kilograms (my measurements are a bit bigger too) and I'm far from being fat or unhealthy. Granted, I'm from a Western family and Japanese people typically have lighter builds, but still. Girls all have different body types too, so Misha might carry more of her weight around her middle (whereas Emi and Rin have more boyish figures and Shizune and Lilly are curvy for their builds).

I doubt highly her weight or build is to do with a disability, if she even has one.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

She tells Hisao that she is at Yamaku to learn to become a sign language teacher and that since she will become a teacher she gets a discount off the usual tuition. If she has a disability I think she would have no problem telling him about it.
su

Post by su »

the Katawa Shoujo wiki listed "mild case of down syndrome" as her disability... http://katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Misha
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

On Dec 07 -2009, Shockproof Jamo wrote:What if Misha honest to God doesn't have a disability? Maybe she's aspiring to work in the deaf community in the future instead, and has enrolled to Yamaku in order to learn sign language and interaction with the deaf in general, with Shizune's help. Remember that the demo version of this game already established that Misha's signing skills aren't perfect yet (she had to ask from Shizune how to sign a certain word). Behind the drill hairs and all the "Wahahaha", there might very well be a sign language translator/instructor in training.
Remember, I called it. :mrgreen: It was just bum luck, though.
Aust Kyzor

Post by Aust Kyzor »

The vertigo thing I brought up makes sense - but that's not really a good reason to be at Yamaku. The sign-language teacher bit is all explanation needed - unless that counts as a disability.
Manual breathing activated!

Lilly=Emi>>>Hanako=Shizune=Rin=Misha

In terms of STORY, on the other hand - so far:
Lilly's>Emi's>>>>Rin's>>>>>>>>Shizune's>Hanako's

Complete: Hanako, Rin, Shizune, Emi, Lilly
What now? Now I cry over how beautiful the whole thing was.
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

Xevo wrote:
te-kun wrote:
 ''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
Best explanation I found so far...
This.
I'm still for this one though.....
~About misha's disability
Rivin

Post by Rivin »

I still like to think she has meniere's disease.. Symptoms of meniere's include vertigo and balance issues (the stairs thing), hearing loss/unilateral-bilateral deafness (the loud talking, saying she has trouble hearing Hisao, and learning sign language), and other stuff. I think the other parts of her personality are just that, personality traits. Plus the devs said in the Fakku q+a she was there because of her own reasons.. And in shizune's route it says she didn't want to be a sign-language teacher until AFTER she had learned more sign to talk to shizune.. This is just my own theory of course. :)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

MIsha wrote:I want to be a sign-language teacher, Hicchan!
It's the reason I wanted to go to this school, Hicchan!
It doesn't get much more explicit than that...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.