Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Aura »

Misha's last name is written 御門, "imperial gate" but yeah it's also an archaic word for the emperor of japan.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

So her disability is that she's descended from an incredibly inbred family line?
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

Seems her problem is that...she has blue blood. /wears sunglasses
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

No, you're wrong. Her disability is that SHE IS AN IMPERIAL GATE.
Rocket Science

Post by Rocket Science »

An Imperial gate that...bleeds?
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

An anemic imperial gate.

Turning in-topic, the name clue has no connection with her disability I see. Or it's too, too hidden.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

If you're going to go with her disability being from an inbred royal family, surely that would suggest haemophilia.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Maybe she's an imperfect gate like Gluttony.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Gluttony.
Attachments
You think so?
You think so?
1243307276995.png (186.91 KiB) Viewed 4472 times
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Would that make Shizune her Lust?
(Now imagining Rin and Emi with automail. Now going to take a shower.)
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Dr. Captcha

Post by Dr. Captcha »

I just read the entire thread and parts of the shimmie comments again. The suggestions so far are: deafness, compulsively obsessive loudness disorder, traumatic brain injury, awesome-itis, born with a tail, autism, asperger's syndrome, male, cancer, aids, liver problems, mutant, obsessive compulsive disorder, brain tumor, gender dysphoria, epilepsy, thalassemia, hologram, alien, time traveler, esper, hermaphrodite, arrhythmia, anosmia, synaesthesia, African trypanosomiasis, osteoporosis, zombie, ménière's disease, nerve degeneration, futanari, not a virgin anymore, progressive hearing loss, albino, demonic possession, neurofibromatosis, lupus, not lupus, tinnitus, eustachian tube dysfunction, crazy bitch syndrome, suicidally depressed, no route, peanut allergy, smallpox, pearly penile papules, methylmalonic acidemia, homeless, batman, keratoconus posticus circumscriptus, colostomy, diabetes mellitus, Leigh's syndrome, dead, undead, congenital analgesia, not disabled, two appendixes, Angelman's syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta, speed addiction, penis, amputated ears, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Lesch-Nylan syndrome, hemophilia, werewolf, dyslexia, rich, lesbianism, obesity, dissociative identity disorder, infertility, teen pregnancy, puppet, dandruff, vertigo, Hinamizawa syndrome, vampire, werepoodle, amnesia, apathy, robot.

:|
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Would that make Shizune her Lust?
(Now imagining Rin and Emi with automail. Now going to take a shower.)
OH, GOD! That would be so awesome to see Shizune in THAT outfit :O and the automail sure sounds nice.... You know, this thing ain't a bad idea for a crossover fic.

So, confirmed- Misha's a homunculus. So she was placed in yamaku. Just for funsies.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Minister of Gloom wrote:(Now imagining Rin and Emi with automail. Now going to take a shower.)
Already done on the second page of the "Fun with photoshop" topic, well only rin though.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Rocket Science

Post by Rocket Science »

Dr. Captcha wrote:I just read the entire thread and parts of the shimmie comments again. The suggestions so far are: deafness, compulsively obsessive loudness disorder, traumatic brain injury, awesome-itis, born with a tail, autism, asperger's syndrome, male, cancer, aids, liver problems, mutant, obsessive compulsive disorder, brain tumor, gender dysphoria, epilepsy, thalassemia, hologram, alien, time traveler, esper, hermaphrodite, arrhythmia, anosmia, synaesthesia, African trypanosomiasis, osteoporosis, zombie, ménière's disease, nerve degeneration, futanari, not a virgin anymore, progressive hearing loss, albino, demonic possession, neurofibromatosis, lupus, not lupus, tinnitus, eustachian tube dysfunction, crazy bitch syndrome, suicidally depressed, no route, peanut allergy, smallpox, pearly penile papules, methylmalonic acidemia, homeless, batman, keratoconus posticus circumscriptus, colostomy, diabetes mellitus, Leigh's syndrome, dead, undead, congenital analgesia, not disabled, two appendixes, Angelman's syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta, speed addiction, penis, amputated ears, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Lesch-Nylan syndrome, hemophilia, werewolf, dyslexia, rich, lesbianism, obesity, dissociative identity disorder, infertility, teen pregnancy, puppet, dandruff, vertigo, Hinamizawa syndrome, vampire, werepoodle, amnesia, apathy, robot.

KS fanbase for you. :P
cemex

Post by cemex »

Dr. Captcha wrote:I just read the entire thread and parts of the shimmie comments again. The suggestions so far are: deafness, compulsively obsessive loudness disorder, traumatic brain injury, awesome-itis, born with a tail, autism, asperger's syndrome, male, cancer, aids, liver problems, mutant, obsessive compulsive disorder, brain tumor, gender dysphoria, epilepsy, thalassemia, hologram, alien, time traveler, esper, hermaphrodite, arrhythmia, anosmia, synaesthesia, African trypanosomiasis, osteoporosis, zombie, ménière's disease, nerve degeneration, futanari, not a virgin anymore, progressive hearing loss, albino, demonic possession, neurofibromatosis, lupus, not lupus, tinnitus, eustachian tube dysfunction, crazy bitch syndrome, suicidally depressed, no route, peanut allergy, smallpox, pearly penile papules, methylmalonic acidemia, homeless, batman, keratoconus posticus circumscriptus, colostomy, diabetes mellitus, Leigh's syndrome, dead, undead, congenital analgesia, not disabled, two appendixes, Angelman's syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta, speed addiction, penis, amputated ears, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Lesch-Nylan syndrome, hemophilia, werewolf, dyslexia, rich, lesbianism, obesity, dissociative identity disorder, infertility, teen pregnancy, puppet, dandruff, vertigo, Hinamizawa syndrome, vampire, werepoodle, amnesia, apathy, robot.

Hehe, I'm proud of the dandruff theory

Get chance and luck