Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

neumanproductions

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by neumanproductions »

What are going to be my final comments on this topic is my guess that Misha has Angelman-like Syndrome. It had been previously noted that those with Angelman Sydrome would almost never talk in their entire life time. There is however a version of this by the name previously mentioned which has to do with the X-chromosome. A male with this syndrome would express it fully while a female may only express slight symptoms and most have the ability to speak easily. These symptoms can be the same as normal Angelman which takes place on chromosome #15. The biggest piece of evidence is Misha's laughing while a small piece is the fact of her being left-handed. People with this syndrome prefer their left and since only approx. 10-20% of the population is lefties than my final conclusion is that Misha has Angelman-like Syndrome.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
PalaceAthene

Post by PalaceAthene »

Maybe she has Vertigo.

After all, climbing stairs makes her dizzy~:3
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Hey... what if in every route she has a different disability? That totally breaks our theories, guys. We have to consider the possibility :shock:
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Hey... what if in every route she has a different disability? That totally breaks our theories, guys. We have to consider the possibility :shock:
My money is on cancer to add drama to the Shizune route.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Hey... what if in every route she has a different disability? That totally breaks our theories, guys. We have to consider the possibility :shock:
Whoa, like a crippled Haruhi Suzumiya, who warps reality itself due to changing circumstances.

Then she runs off with the gender-flipped Haruhi -- "WAHAHAHAHA! HEY EVERYBODY, WE'RE SECRETLY ELOPING!"

Then Misha has sex and the universe ends.

Good end or bad end?
Minister of Gloom

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
Whoa, like a crippled Haruhi Suzumiya, who warps reality itself due to changing circumstances.

Then she runs off with the gender-flipped Haruhi -- "WAHAHAHAHA! HEY EVERYBODY, WE'RE SECRETLY ELOPING!"

Then Misha has sex and the universe ends.

Good end or bad end?
Both yet none.

Now that you have involved Haruhi, nothing has to make sense anymore! microwaves!
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

I vote Kenji to be the resident ESPer.
Hanako Lover
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Misha's disability is that she's a time traveler sent back in time to stop Shizune from taking over the world. She didn't have the heart to kill her so she's influencing her and trying to change her personality.

Or something.
Danonymous

Post by Danonymous »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Misha's disability is that she's a time traveler sent back in time to stop Shizune from taking over the world. She didn't have the heart to kill her so she's influencing her and trying to change her personality.

Or something.
Bokustatsu Tenshi Misha-chan? o.O
Minister of Gloom

Danonymous wrote:
Scarlet Fox wrote:Misha's disability is that she's a time traveler sent back in time to stop Shizune from taking over the world. She didn't have the heart to kill her so she's influencing her and trying to change her personality.

Or something.
She's the Mishanator?
I'll be back. WHAHAHAHAH
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Danonymous wrote:

Or something.
Take her drills away and she has explosive diarrhoea. Whether it's the verbal or conventional sort is matter of personal opinion.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

She already has verbal diarrhea, though. Or is the current amount not considered 'explosive'? Then what would be? Scary thought.
Hiems

Post by Hiems »

Hyperthyroidism...?

Anaemia with OCD/ADHD? I know someone anemic who has trouble climbing stairs and tends to get dizzy a lot because of it, and they need regular iron tablets to make sure it doesn't get worse. Apparantly, it could be fatal if it gets too bad, so if it is anaemia that Misha has, there can still be that dramatic tearjerker situation!
ImageImageImageImage
Minister of Gloom

Hiems wrote:Hyperthyroidism...?

Anaemia with OCD/ADHD? I know someone anemic who has trouble climbing stairs and tends to get dizzy a lot because of it, and they need regular iron tablets to make sure it doesn't get worse. Apparantly, it could be fatal if it gets too bad, so if it is anaemia that Misha has, there can still be that dramatic tearjerker situation!
Isn't anemia effectively pretty much the opposite of hyperactivity? I don't mean medically, I mean... you know. What actually happens. What is the English term?
That's itself doesn't have to mean that someone can't have ADHD and anemia(at one point I had, though it wans't a very bad case of anemia and I got over it very quickly), but if Misha is indeed in such a bad shape that going up stairs could be fatal for her, she won't be running (leaping) around like this WAHAHAHing all who cross her path.
Hiems

Post by Hiems »

What? No, anaemia is nowhere near fatal usually. If it gets too bad, it has the potential to be, but usually it just involves you getting dizzy at random times and when you change heights quickly, like standing up too fast for example.

Hyperthyroidism doesn't mean you're hyperactive, it just means your thyroid glands are hyperactive. It's a little different, ahah. Hypothyroidism means your glands are under-active. Like hyperthermia and hypothermia, only with thyroid glands instead of temperature.
ImageImageImageImage