Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Roxius

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Roxius »

Could being a hermaphrodite be a disability?
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Guest23

Post by Guest23 »

And here I must wonder if the devs are too preoccupied to give a straight answer on Misha or if they're deliberately making themselves scarce.

*goes to don Kenji cosplay*
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

The latter. We don't feel it's necessary to expose anything that's not apparent from reading Act 1.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

She is loud.

She learned sign because she was seated next to Shizune, she thought Shizune was ignoring her, she found out she is deaf, she learned sign and became a mediator between Shizune and anyone.
Captain Donk

Post by Captain Donk »

Bara wrote: I still say the devs should kill off Misha (terminal condition, falls down the stairs and dies, etc.) just for the emotional impact. That and they could bring her back as a ghost.
Is that going deep enough into left field? I'm pretty sure I climbed the fence and left the stadium. :wink:

This'll be the ending. Her condition isnt immediately noticeable but debilitating, and after confessing true love/getting laid/etc. the player is made aware that she doesn't have much longer to live. Ending provokes bitch tears.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Captain Donk wrote:This'll be the ending. Her condition isnt immediately noticeable but debilitating, and after confessing true love/getting laid/etc. the player is made aware that she doesn't have much longer to live. Ending provokes bitch tears.
While it would be a tear-jerker, it also seems like an over-used formula having a character that is left on the side-lines to suddenly drop dead just to have a dramatic scene. Kinda like having drama for drama's sake.
Siiiiigh....
Bara

Post by Bara »

abscess wrote:
Captain Donk wrote:This'll be the ending. Her condition isnt immediately noticeable but debilitating, and after confessing true love/getting laid/etc. the player is made aware that she doesn't have much longer to live. Ending provokes bitch tears.
While it would be a tear-jerker, it also seems like an over-used formula having a character that is left on the side-lines to suddenly drop dead just to have a dramatic scene. Kinda like having drama for drama's sake.
Heh, I've been advocating ridiculous death scenarios for Misha for a while now. After all she is a non-path character, but yet she gets more attention than Emi.
Not fair I say! Misha must die!! :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Krull

Post by Krull »

I still say because whatever she has doesn't show in any noticable way so it's ether non-exsistant or really horrible,so having her croke may not be unexpected :lol:

Also her body:she isn't what I'd call fat,yet she's bigger then anyone of the other girls,so she is ether "chunky" or can't exercise in a normal way.

Of course she doesn't need to die to grab us by the balls,think if what she has crops up again and she becomes paralyzed from the neck down,or get's stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of her life and can't function without help...lot's of sucky things could happen without death :|
"Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."

Philip K. Dick, Valis

"I just can't stop"~Me
Guest23

Post by Guest23 »

What are the chances that she has the same problem as Hisao?
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

posting my own image in relevant thread
Bara

Post by Bara »

Pimmy, I think you just started the "Bald Chemo Misha vs. Hair Drills Misha" debate. :wink:
Who's moe will reign supreme? :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
kslover

Post by kslover »

I've chosen to discard all of my medical knowledge and clues given in act 1 and say that she has

ANOSMIA

oh oh or HYPERNOSMIA that would be funny
all of which makes me anxious, at times unbearably so
wir sind wir
REJECT FALSE ICONS!
if you're losing your soul and know it then you still have a soul to lose.
its better to light a candle than complain about the dark.
abscess

Post by abscess »

kslover wrote:ANOSMIA
Hmmm... Interesting. I just read that Bill Pullman has it. Anyway, I find it quite unlikely. As bad or dangerous it could be, it's not considered as such a bad loss. I mean, losing sight or hearing is incredibly hampering, not losing your ability to smell farts.
Siiiiigh....
kslover

Post by kslover »

abscess wrote:
kslover wrote:ANOSMIA
Hmmm... Interesting. I just read that Bill Pullman has it. Anyway, I find it quite unlikely. As bad or dangerous it could be, it's not considered as such a bad loss. I mean, losing sight or hearing is incredibly hampering, not losing your ability to smell farts.
it makes perfect sense hide in plain sight you know
all of which makes me anxious, at times unbearably so
wir sind wir
REJECT FALSE ICONS!
if you're losing your soul and know it then you still have a soul to lose.
its better to light a candle than complain about the dark.
abscess

Post by abscess »

kslover wrote:it makes perfect sense hide in plain sight you know
Shush! Don't let Lilly hear those words! She might get upset! :P
I'm betting on slow hearing loss. It's much more interesting and much more problematic than anosmia. A person with anosmia still is able to go to a normal highschool. It's not like they (normal highscools) grade your ability to smell crap, do they?
At most, she could have some problems with biology lab class, but it's not something life threatening or anything.
Siiiiigh....