Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Member22

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Member22 »

Dr. Captcha wrote:I just read the entire thread and parts of the shimmie comments again. The suggestions so far are: deafness, compulsively obsessive loudness disorder, traumatic brain injury, awesome-itis, born with a tail, autism, asperger's syndrome, male, cancer, aids, liver problems, mutant, obsessive compulsive disorder, brain tumor, gender dysphoria, epilepsy, thalassemia, hologram, alien, time traveler, esper, hermaphrodite, arrhythmia, anosmia, synaesthesia, African trypanosomiasis, osteoporosis, zombie, ménière's disease, nerve degeneration, futanari, not a virgin anymore, progressive hearing loss, albino, demonic possession, neurofibromatosis, lupus, not lupus, tinnitus, eustachian tube dysfunction, crazy bitch syndrome, suicidally depressed, no route, peanut allergy, smallpox, pearly penile papules, methylmalonic acidemia, homeless, batman, keratoconus posticus circumscriptus, colostomy, diabetes mellitus, Leigh's syndrome, dead, undead, congenital analgesia, not disabled, two appendixes, Angelman's syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta, speed addiction, penis, amputated ears, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Lesch-Nylan syndrome, hemophilia, werewolf, dyslexia, rich, lesbianism, obesity, dissociative identity disorder, infertility, teen pregnancy, puppet, dandruff, vertigo, Hinamizawa syndrome, vampire, werepoodle, amnesia, apathy, robot.

:|
I have the feeling that the ks devs are laughing at this because we (potentially) have not guessed anywhere near Misha's secret disability despite this impressive list. I think the devs might confirm that none of these are the disabilities, although some of them are interesting
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Member22 wrote:
Dr. Captcha wrote:I just read the entire thread and parts of the shimmie comments again. The suggestions so far are: deafness, compulsively obsessive loudness disorder, traumatic brain injury, awesome-itis, born with a tail, autism, asperger's syndrome, male, cancer, aids, liver problems, mutant, obsessive compulsive disorder, brain tumor, gender dysphoria, epilepsy, thalassemia, hologram, alien, time traveler, esper, hermaphrodite, arrhythmia, anosmia, synaesthesia, African trypanosomiasis, osteoporosis, zombie, ménière's disease, nerve degeneration, futanari, not a virgin anymore, progressive hearing loss, albino, demonic possession, neurofibromatosis, lupus, not lupus, tinnitus, eustachian tube dysfunction, crazy bitch syndrome, suicidally depressed, no route, peanut allergy, smallpox, pearly penile papules, methylmalonic acidemia, homeless, batman, keratoconus posticus circumscriptus, colostomy, diabetes mellitus, Leigh's syndrome, dead, undead, congenital analgesia, not disabled, two appendixes, Angelman's syndrome, osteogenesis imperfecta, speed addiction, penis, amputated ears, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Lesch-Nylan syndrome, hemophilia, werewolf, dyslexia, rich, lesbianism, obesity, dissociative identity disorder, infertility, teen pregnancy, puppet, dandruff, vertigo, Hinamizawa syndrome, vampire, werepoodle, amnesia, apathy, robot.

:|
I have the feeling that the ks devs are laughing at this because we (potentially) have not guessed anywhere near Misha's secret disability despite this impressive list. I think the devs might confirm that none of these are the disabilities, although some of them are interesting
And some of them aren't even disabilities.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Darlat wrote:
And some of them aren't even disabilities.
In my opinion, that's a large part of the funny. For more laughs, try read the list out and really quickly, like the legal guys at the end of prescription drug advertisements. Anywhere from brain tumor, osteoporosis, and nerve degeneration to "Lupus, Not Lupus, homeless, Dead, Undead, alien/time-traveler/esper, No Route, BATMAN!"
Meriumus

Post by Meriumus »

Sgt_Frog wrote:"Lupus"

It's NEVER lupus.

Post by Guest »

Meriumus wrote:
Sgt_Frog wrote:"Lupus"

It's NEVER lupus.
Except for the one time it was.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Guest wrote:Except for the one time it was.
Didn't he insist it's not lupus the whole time in that one?
matux99

Post by matux99 »

I think she's dumb. :mrgreen:

That's it. :D
Great Writer
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Her disability is a GET
Rocket Science

Post by Rocket Science »

So you know how in that one scene Hisao had to hide his condition from Mishizune?

I bet this will tie into how Misha's disability will be revealed, somehow.
matux99

Post by matux99 »

Smoku wrote:Her disability is a GET

what is that? :o
:mrgreen:
Great Writer
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

matux99 wrote:
It's stupid.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
cemex

Post by cemex »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
matux99 wrote:
It's stupid.
Says the man who has actually posted a get: No it's not

Get chance and luck
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

I stick with Vampirism.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2781&start=15

Vampire Misha is a Smexy Misha.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
cemex

Post by cemex »

Misha's disability is that she suffers from a curse that cause the socks on her feet to transform into an unmatching pair.

Get chance and luck
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

I thought we'd determined she was a lesbian?