Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Normal Deviant
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Normal Deviant » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 pm

I think you mean "Wahaha!"
Break a leg.

pedrosorio
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 7:13 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by pedrosorio » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:55 am

Normal Deviant wrote:I think you mean "Wahaha!"
Yep, that's what I meant, silly me :lol: (Wahahaha)

weeboo1

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by weeboo1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 pm

She might be going deaf or has suffered significant hearing loss. That would also explain why she has a hard time regulating the volume of her speech, and her learning sign language. She also complains to Hisao a couple of times that she has a hard time hearing him.

User avatar
Yukimi
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: Seville, Spain

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Yukimi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 pm

weeboo1 wrote:She might be going deaf or has suffered significant hearing loss. That would also explain why she has a hard time regulating the volume of her speech, and her learning sign language. She also complains to Hisao a couple of times that she has a hard time hearing him.
That sounds pretty logical but the devs have surrounded the entire issue with s much mistery that we can't accept a normal and easy explanation like that and we hug our pet theories tightly :P :P
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).

User avatar
Limbless
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Limbless » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 am

Wouldn't it be funny if the novel never states exactly why she's at the academy?

Oh, how the devs would laugh.

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Rohalmen509 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Limbless wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if the novel never states exactly why she's at the academy?

Oh, how the devs would laugh.
This is most likely to happen. But I don't care. xD
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Yukimi
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: Seville, Spain

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Yukimi » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:
Limbless wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if the novel never states exactly why she's at the academy?

Oh, how the devs would laugh.
This is most likely to happen. But I don't care. xD
Yep, I don't really care if they reveal her disability in the end. I thought I would care (it's not like I don't like Misha) but I don't.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).

User avatar
Grand Haberdasher
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Yo momma

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Grand Haberdasher » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 am

The unrevealed disability would be ideal, because then we would never have to stop speculating. And the devs never have to stop laughing at the wild, flimsily-supported ideas we come up with.
If learning about marine animal mating habits while browsing cripple porn is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Kenji's harem: Yuuko, Akira, Hideaki, Miki, and Takeshi

rydiafan
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by rydiafan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 am

Maybe she doesnt have one ... or she has a learning disabillity ( i had / still have one to this day )

User avatar
cemex
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 10:13 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by cemex » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

She has a mild case of Crohn's disease. Some of these symptoms include chronic diarrhoea and flatulence
Image

Get chance and luck

User avatar
The Local Hentai
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by The Local Hentai » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 pm

octopodpie wrote:
Akira wrote:She reminds me a lot of this girl I know who has Asperger's Syndrome.
Usually talks quite loudly, but doesn't realise she's doing it. (That's Misha all over!). Sometimes stumbles a bit over long words. And has genuine trouble noticing when she's making others uncomfortable (like when Misha is leaning over Hisao after the confrontation between Shizune and Lilly and doesn't seem to understand why he's getting annoyed with her. Or when she always seems to be poking her nose into things). But she is very intelligent, and could probably learn sign language quite easily if she put her mind to it.

Not sure if that is what Misha has though. Just a suggestion.
I don't know, my husband has Aspberger's and was diagnosed at a young age, and he's nothing like Misha. He can be gregarious but usually he's very blunt, his prone to angry episodes (or was, more prominent as a child), has a huge vocabulary, but has very limited interests (in this case, Star Wars and the Military) and in general dislikes people and cannot relate to or understand them.
Sounds like he grew up as a regular dude to me.

But in seriousness. I don't care, as long as Shizune and Misha come in a packaged deal

wink wink nudge nudge

Bringerof_D
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Bringerof_D » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 pm

The Local Hentai wrote:
octopodpie wrote:
Akira wrote:She reminds me a lot of this girl I know who has Asperger's Syndrome.
Usually talks quite loudly, but doesn't realise she's doing it. (That's Misha all over!). Sometimes stumbles a bit over long words. And has genuine trouble noticing when she's making others uncomfortable (like when Misha is leaning over Hisao after the confrontation between Shizune and Lilly and doesn't seem to understand why he's getting annoyed with her. Or when she always seems to be poking her nose into things). But she is very intelligent, and could probably learn sign language quite easily if she put her mind to it.

Not sure if that is what Misha has though. Just a suggestion.
I don't know, my husband has Aspberger's and was diagnosed at a young age, and he's nothing like Misha. He can be gregarious but usually he's very blunt, his prone to angry episodes (or was, more prominent as a child), has a huge vocabulary, but has very limited interests (in this case, Star Wars and the Military) and in general dislikes people and cannot relate to or understand them.
Sounds like he grew up as a regular dude to me.

But in seriousness. I don't care, as long as Shizune and Misha come in a packaged deal

wink wink nudge nudge
lol yeah i'd like to know but at the same time i wouldn't mind leaving it open.

@octopodpie: actually your husband sounds a lot like me. Had a strong vocabulary growing up, easily angered, am usually pretty blunt about things, don't like people, and my only interests are the Military and Anime plus various other cute things due to the interest in anime. People usually have a hard time getting along with and understanding me too. This is why i strongly believe that psychiatry is all baloney, and psychology is 50/50 at best. i was accused of having ADD back in elementary, wasn't true. doc said i could pay attention just fine, I just had no interest in what he was saying XP
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~

Priest
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 am
Location: Denmark Ftw!

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Priest » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm

i have a few freinds with a disorder called AD HD( attention disorder something something) im not sure if its called the same else where however it basically is they have a harder time controlling their feelings and can be quite noisy because something is bugging them. maybe its just a sever case of it... do the devs even know what wrong with her ? if so please shed some light on the matter so it can be cleared once and for all
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow

User avatar
NoOne3
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by NoOne3 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderSMD actually, and it was proposed and rebuked times, and times again in this topic. I guess, the critical mass has been exceeded and no one reads it from the beginning anymore:P.
Last edited by NoOne3 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Priest
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 am
Location: Denmark Ftw!

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Priest » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

NoOne3 wrote:Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder actually, and it was proposed and rebuked times, and times again in this topic. I guess, the critical mass has been exceeded and no one reads it from the beginning anymore:P.
ideed who in their right mind would scroll through 53 pages of suggestions
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow

Post Reply