Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Deimos

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Deimos »

Juno wrote:Never heard about Princess curls? Misha doesn't act like she's high class while not being so, so she's bound to be wealthy.
If she really is a princess, she must have eaten her prince ... and his horse. :)
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
darkblade986

Post by darkblade986 »

Deimos wrote:
darkblade986 wrote:Didn't say free - I said they don't have to pay or arrange for one. They would just have to arrange for Misha and Shizune to be in the same classes.
You said the school shold pay for Misha's tuition in return for her services to Shizune. That's getting Shizune a translator for free, right? 8)
(But they could lower Misha's fees if her services really are that valuable.)
Perhaps I didn't make that specific statement as straight forward as I hoped. What I meant is that instead of Yamaku having to hire and pay for a translator, they are instead being paid by the translator, in the form of Misha's tuition bills. In other words, Misha is paying to attend Yamaku Academy in order to be Shizune's translator.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Deimos wrote:
Magil wrote:Don't kick us Mishafans while we're down, man!
But I have relatives living in the country that coined the term "schadenfreude"!

... must ... resist ... cultural ... heritage ... ! :twisted:
Come to the Dark Side, Demios. Say the words; Misha Must Die! :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Bara wrote:
Deimos wrote:
Magil wrote:Don't kick us Mishafans while we're down, man!
But I have relatives living in the country that coined the term "schadenfreude"!

Don't tell me this is turning into a Kill Bill-type scenario. Kinda unnecessary, dont you think?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Nightdragon wrote:
Bara wrote:
Deimos wrote:But I have relatives living in the country that coined the term "schadenfreude"!

Don't tell me this is turning into a Kill Bill-type scenario. Kinda unnecessary, dont you think?
This is the oldest active non-stickied thread and it really deserves to crawl under a rock and die or get a stake through it heart and burial in a crossroads at midnight. I realy don't care about Shizune's trained parrot. Misha is there as a tool to tell Shizune's story; she is a spear-carrier. To quote Mongo from "Blazzing Saddles, "Mongo just pawn in game of life." (another funny as hell movie I bet most modern schoolboys don't know about.)
Yet folks continue to worry the question of her disability like a junkyard dog gnawing a bone. I find this odd and quirky behavior. So, as far as I'm concerned I agree with the little boy played by Fred Savage in "The Princess Bride"; "Murdered by Pirates is good!". :lol:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Bara wrote:Shizune's trained parrot
[shimmie]917[/shimmie]?
Magil

Post by Magil »

Bara wrote: This is the oldest active non-stickied thread and it really deserves to crawl under a rock and die or get a stake through it heart and burial in a crossroads at midnight. I realy don't care about Shizune's trained parrot. Misha is there as a tool to tell Shizune's story; she is a spear-carrier. To quote Mongo from "Blazzing Saddles, "Mongo just pawn in game of life." (another funny as hell movie I bet most modern schoolboys don't know about.)
Yet folks continue to worry the question of her disability like a junkyard dog gnawing a bone. I find this odd and quirky behavior. So, as far as I'm concerned I agree with the little boy played by Fred Savage in "The Princess Bride"; "Murdered by Pirates is good!". :lol:
Hey, it's not like the forum is a whirlwind of activity and there are necrobumpers perched over the thread bumping it back to the top whenever it falls off the first page :P It's fine if you don't like the character, but don't rain on the parade of others!
JamiroquaiAlien

Post by JamiroquaiAlien »

Bara wrote:"Mongo just pawn in game of life."
Hey, where all the disabled wimmin at?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Magil wrote:
Bara wrote: This is the oldest active non-stickied thread and it really deserves to crawl under a rock and die or get a stake through it heart and burial in a crossroads at midnight. I realy don't care about Shizune's trained parrot. Misha is there as a tool to tell Shizune's story; she is a spear-carrier. To quote Mongo from "Blazzing Saddles, "Mongo just pawn in game of life." (another funny as hell movie I bet most modern schoolboys don't know about.)
Hey, it's not like the forum is a whirlwind of activity and there are necrobumpers perched over the thread bumping it back to the top whenever it falls off the first page :P It's fine if you don't like the character, but don't rain on the parade of others!
It's just irking some people that the question is still asked. Anyone who reads over the longer and more serious posts and especially the posts the devs made can deduce that we won't get an answer and that it will probably a device in the future unfolding of Shizune's storyline.
We just have to accept that Misha's diasbility (if she has one) is a mystery to us as of now. Like the mystery why I always end up with with less socks after every laundry or the great secret of the meaning of life and what it has to do with gratuitous pictures of penises which annoy the censors.

And if the whirlwind of activity in the discussion forum is to exciting for your constitution, feel free to contribute to these threads:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1957
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1930
Bara wrote:"Mongo just pawn in game of life."
Even worse if you are just said pawn's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Magil wrote:Hey, it's not like the forum is a whirlwind of activity and there are necrobumpers perched over the thread bumping it back to the top whenever it falls off the first page :P It's fine if you don't like the character, but don't rain on the parade of others!
I'm an old crotchety fart and it is my job to do that. :P
I simply find it odd to obsess over a minor character. I tried to express it using a bit of mildly amusing hyperbole. I suppose I never will understand the reason for the parade in the first place. To me it is much the same as obsessing over Rin's paintbrushes, Lilly's cane, or Emis prosthetic legs.

I suppose speculating on Misha's disability is the the KS version of counting the number of angels dancing on the head of a pin. :D

Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Bara wrote:Blazing Saddles....The Princess Bride
Fuck yeah those are some of my favorite movies. And fuck yeah Spaceballs reference Deimos. Another one of my favorites.

Anyways, I speculate that people guessing Misha's disability is like counting sheep until the game gets released, so we can all go to sleep. That is, we keep guessing and being preoccupied with it that the game's final release answers all the questions about everything and anything, and that it also just comes upon us.

Now, how about LUDICROUS SPEED!!!! GO!!!!!!!
that would be an awesome photoshop with Kenji doing the yelling instead of Dark Helmet
Bara

Post by Bara »

Well admittedly, on a slow news day in the forum speculation about small things is better than nothing at all. As proof of the slowness look how easily we got diverted onto quoting dialogue from Mel Brooks movies. :lol:

Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Bara wrote:Well admittedly, on a slow news day in the forum speculation about small things is better than nothing at all. As proof of the slowness look how easily we got diverted onto quoting dialogue from Mel Brooks movies. :lol:
I fail to see anything wrong with quoting Mel Brooks movies. But you still got a point. However, despite how slow the forums here may seem, I'll still easily take it over the chaos of 4chan. Much more intelligent and what-not.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Nightdragon wrote:
Bara wrote:Well admittedly, on a slow news day in the forum speculation about small things is better than nothing at all. As proof of the slowness look how easily we got diverted onto quoting dialogue from Mel Brooks movies. :lol:
I fail to see anything wrong with quoting Mel Brooks movies. But you still got a point. However, despite how slow the forums here may seem, I'll still easily take it over the chaos of 4chan. Much more intelligent and what-not.
Shhh! The idjits will be back in a flash if you mention they are gone. :D

Seriouly, I don't want to derail the thread, but dang the concept is kind of played out. I can't think of the last time I read a plausible cause for Misha to be there. But it is to be expected since everyone is guessing from about 5 or 6 vauge clues from Act 1. I'm sure the full story will reveal more.

Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Bara wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:
Shhh! The idjits will be back in a flash if you mention they are gone. :D

Seriouly, I don't want to derail the thread, but dang the concept is kind of played out. I can't think of the last time I read a plausible cause for Misha to be there. But it is to be expected since everyone is guessing from about 5 or 6 vauge clues from Act 1. I'm sure the full story will reveal more.
Yeah, the final release should reveal all we would want to know about Misha. The theory of her dieing does sound like a very intriguing plot device, but killing off a major character like her is like killing off Morpheus in the first Matrix movie.