Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ccdr

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by ccdr »

ITT: Reading way too far into it
She heard mermaids, so it follows that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I have an everlasting cold, but luckily I’m terribly dishonest. I cling to that.
<NicolArmarfi> so yeah speed grapher was bad
<NicolArmarfi> damn i only watched it because i thought that it was about a mathematician
<NicolArmarfi> who graphs things incredibly fast
cheesegrater3

Post by cheesegrater3 »

I know what her disability is.....get ready for it.....

It's everything mentioned in this thread so far.

I win! :D

Obey the cheese!
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Peanut allergy
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

which causes her to explode, if she comes with in 100 feet of one.
animenutcase

Post by animenutcase »

octopodpie wrote:
Akira wrote:She reminds me a lot of this girl I know who has Asperger's Syndrome.
Usually talks quite loudly, but doesn't realise she's doing it. (That's Misha all over!). Sometimes stumbles a bit over long words. And has genuine trouble noticing when she's making others uncomfortable (like when Misha is leaning over Hisao after the confrontation between Shizune and Lilly and doesn't seem to understand why he's getting annoyed with her. Or when she always seems to be poking her nose into things). But she is very intelligent, and could probably learn sign language quite easily if she put her mind to it.

Not sure if that is what Misha has though. Just a suggestion.
I don't know, my husband has Aspberger's and was diagnosed at a young age, and he's nothing like Misha. He can be gregarious but usually he's very blunt, his prone to angry episodes (or was, more prominent as a child), has a huge vocabulary, but has very limited interests (in this case, Star Wars and the Military) and in general dislikes people and cannot relate to or understand them.
I'm gonna have to agree with this assessment. Speaking as someone who actually has it, I'm a lot like your husband. I would freak out of little things when I was younger, and to a certain extent, I still do. I know a lot of words, though I've attributed that to the fact that I read a lot. My interests are limited to mostly anime, and I have a hard time relating to people. To the point where I consider myself to be a bit of a misanthrope. I'm generally pretty friendly online, but IRL, I'm somewhere between a Stoic and a Cloudcuckoolander.

Of course, I was only diagnosed a couple years ago. From sixth grade to eleventh grade, everyone just thought I had ADD. This didn't stop me from being able to go to a normal school.

I don't know about a peanut allergy. I understand they can pretty deadly (I once read an article about a girl who died after kissing her boyfriend who'd eaten some), but I don't think that's enough to warrant being at Yamaku.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Misha has smallpox.

------
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

cpl_crud wrote:Misha has smallpox.
Damn the failure of modern medicine.

Post by Guest »

Misha has pearly penile papules. Google image search it.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

cpl_crud wrote:Misha has smallpox.
Shizune warned her not to take those blankets from the Spanish, but did she listen? Noooooo...
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

nice try, but we wiped that out last century

Post by Guest »

Snicket wrote:nice try, but we wiped that out last century
explanation attempt: Uhhh, Misha is a time traveller?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

TheHivemind wrote: Shizune warned her not to take those blankets from the Spanish, but did she listen? Noooooo...

/r/ a CG of this, with Misha wrapped up in a blanket. She's shivering, has a runny nose, but still has her XD face on.

Also there was one guy that got smallpox and died after it was eradicated; he was doing a report on medical labs and someone dropped a vial containing some of the remianing virus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox#Post-eradication

------
anonguest

Post by anonguest »

I'm not about to look through 13 pages to see if this was mentioned, but I'll put my money on some kind of complication at birth that caused her to have a stroke as a newborn.
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

She has no disability. The entire game is a hallucination of hers; she lives homeless in a cardboard box and all the characters are based off people she sees in the street on a daily basis.

Muto is a traffic cop, Hisao runs the local flower shop and is happily married to Iwanako, Emi is their daughter, Hanako is a supermodel on a nearby billboard, Rin is a jogger, Lilly runs the pastry shop next to Hisao, and Shizune... Shizune is the social worker Misha always hides from.