Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by rockin robin » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 am

sorry, i kinda rage quit the site for a while. thanks for replying
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

Nirayesto
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:09 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Nirayesto » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:21 am

She's calcium deficient, you plebs.
Either that, or she's hypoglycemic.
It's evident from Act 1.

Japanese people do not put anything in their green teas. It's one of the big differences between tea drinking in Japan Vs tea drinking in China. However, Misha puts milk and honey in her green tea. Furthermore, she's constantly eating huge parfaits and other sweets, specifically those with the significant presence of dairy. Also, in part of Act 3 (I believe - I've forgotten which chapter), she wants to eat something despite having already eaten, and when Hisao attempts dissuading her she insists that she needs to eat something. I believe it is at this point that they go to the Shanghai again and she grabs another dessert. She's even slightly overweight as a result of the diet that she must follow.

On a side note, this is my first time on these forums. So, hey!

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Steinherz » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:35 am

Nirayesto wrote:She's calcium deficient, you plebs.
Either that, or she's hypoglycemic.
It's evident from Act 1.

Japanese people do not put anything in their green teas. It's one of the big differences between tea drinking in Japan Vs tea drinking in China. However, Misha puts milk and honey in her green tea. Furthermore, she's constantly eating huge parfaits and other sweets, specifically those with the significant presence of dairy. Also, in part of Act 3 (I believe - I've forgotten which chapter), she wants to eat something despite having already eaten, and when Hisao attempts dissuading her she insists that she needs to eat something. I believe it is at this point that they go to the Shanghai again and she grabs another dessert. She's even slightly overweight as a result of the diet that she must follow.

On a side note, this is my first time on these forums. So, hey!
Or Misha is just an oddball and Big Eater :lol:
However it is a very good theory. Would her having vertigo also help? She gets dizzy walking up stairs, though she may have been bullshitting Hisao there.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

Nirayesto
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:09 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Nirayesto » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Nirayesto wrote:She's calcium deficient, you plebs.
Either that, or she's hypoglycemic.
It's evident from Act 1.

Japanese people do not put anything in their green teas. It's one of the big differences between tea drinking in Japan Vs tea drinking in China. However, Misha puts milk and honey in her green tea. Furthermore, she's constantly eating huge parfaits and other sweets, specifically those with the significant presence of dairy. Also, in part of Act 3 (I believe - I've forgotten which chapter), she wants to eat something despite having already eaten, and when Hisao attempts dissuading her she insists that she needs to eat something. I believe it is at this point that they go to the Shanghai again and she grabs another dessert. She's even slightly overweight as a result of the diet that she must follow.

On a side note, this is my first time on these forums. So, hey!
Or Misha is just an oddball and Big Eater :lol:
However it is a very good theory. Would her having vertigo also help? She gets dizzy walking up stairs, though she may have been bullshitting Hisao there.
Some symptoms of calcium deficiency include muscle spasms, numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, and face, and depression. At first I thought she was just fooling Hisao with the alleged vertigo, but (Shizune Act 4 Spoilers) during their heart to heart in Act 4, she doesn't want to walk up the stairs. At a serious moment like that, I doubt she'd pull one of her stunts. It could be that she doesn't have vertigo, but instead suffers from the first two symptoms and, like Hisao, doesn't want to talk about her medical issues. Furthermore, (Shizune Acts 2-4 Spoilers) pretty much all of Shizune's route sees Misha suffering from the third symptom listed.

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6059
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Mirage_GSM » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 pm

pretty much all of Shizune's route sees Misha suffering from [depression].
Well, there are many causes for depression.
I don't know if calcium deficiency is among them.
I'm pretty sure unrequited love is, though.
Guess which cause I think is more likely for Misha.

Besides, the day calcium deficiency (and similar stuff) is regognized as a disability 95% of all humans will be disabled.

Regarding the "dizzyness on stairs" stuff, that's been suggested dozens of times before and no argument so far was convincing:
- Misha says that when she wants Hisao to go fetch something for her. It is obviously an excuse.
- In the Act 1 finale Misha is perfectly able to ascend to the roof alone packed with foodstuffs without problems.
- There are other scenes as well with Misha on the roof. In on she's leaning against the fence without getting dizzy.
- Class 3-3's homeroom is on the third floor. The student council room is on the ground floor. Hisao probably walked that route with Shizune and Misha hundreds of times during the schoolyear. He never mentions a single occasion of Misha getting dizzy on the stairs or of her preferring to use an elevator. If something like that had happened, it would have been relevant to the story and would have had to be mentioned in some way.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Xanatos » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Nirayesto wrote:Japanese people do not put anything in their green teas.
I wasn't aware that all Japanese people are required by unbreakable natural forces to never put anything in their tea.

:P Eating a lot could just mean she's a glutton for sweets.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

lopalop2
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by lopalop2 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 pm

I had always just thought that since she was trying to learn sign language, which is not commonly taught, and work with deaf people she had gotten special permission to switch into the school as it both teaches sign language and has students who are deaf

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Comrade » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:23 am

Or maybe she has some condition that gradually turns her deaf?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Lianam
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Lianam » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:40 am

Comrade wrote:Or maybe she has some condition that gradually turns her deaf?
Or maybe she has no disability at all? I mean, if she had one it'd probably be noted [shimmie= 1827]here[/shimmie], just like everyone else in the class.
Ce ne sont pas une signature.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Comrade » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:08 am

Lianam wrote:
Comrade wrote:Or maybe she has some condition that gradually turns her deaf?
Or maybe she has no disability at all? I mean, if she had one it'd probably be noted [shimmie= 1827]here[/shimmie], just like everyone else in the class.
Yeah yeah sure but what's the fun in that?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Kyler Thatch
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 am

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Kyler Thatch » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 am

I don't know about you, but the idea of a non-disabled kid studying at Yamaku sounds pretty interesting to me.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Comrade » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:52 am

Kyler Thatch wrote:I don't know about you, but the idea of a non-disabled kid studying at Yamaku sounds pretty interesting to me.
Thats actually something i thought to write about, maybe i'll get to thefe one day
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Lianam
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Lianam » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Comrade wrote:
Kyler Thatch wrote:I don't know about you, but the idea of a non-disabled kid studying at Yamaku sounds pretty interesting to me.
Thats actually something i thought to write about, maybe i'll get to thefe one day
Thefe?

Speaking of which, should I just give up on you continuing "Zombies"? Just wondering...
Ce ne sont pas une signature.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Comrade » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Lianam wrote:
Comrade wrote:
Kyler Thatch wrote:I don't know about you, but the idea of a non-disabled kid studying at Yamaku sounds pretty interesting to me.
Thats actually something i thought to write about, maybe i'll get to thefe one day
Thefe?

Speaking of which, should I just give up on you continuing "Zombies"? Just wondering...
Not yet, I've been too busy to give it any time lately, but I'll get back to it when things clear up a bit
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

valoth
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by valoth » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 am

First of all she was sent there as part of a sign language program to help Shizune. Secondly it is never said that she has a disability, but her loud nature (in my opinion) could just be her personality, OCD, ADHD, or Angelman Syndrome.

Post Reply