have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Nirayesto

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Nirayesto »

She's calcium deficient, you plebs.
Either that, or she's hypoglycemic.
It's evident from Act 1.

Japanese people do not put anything in their green teas. It's one of the big differences between tea drinking in Japan Vs tea drinking in China. However, Misha puts milk and honey in her green tea. Furthermore, she's constantly eating huge parfaits and other sweets, specifically those with the significant presence of dairy. Also, in part of Act 3 (I believe - I've forgotten which chapter), she wants to eat something despite having already eaten, and when Hisao attempts dissuading her she insists that she needs to eat something. I believe it is at this point that they go to the Shanghai again and she grabs another dessert. She's even slightly overweight as a result of the diet that she must follow.

On a side note, this is my first time on these forums. So, hey!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Nirayesto wrote:She's calcium deficient, you plebs.
It's evident from Act 1.

Japanese people do not put anything in their green teas. It's one of the big differences between tea drinking in Japan Vs tea drinking in China. However, Misha puts milk and honey in her green tea. Furthermore, she's constantly eating huge parfaits and other sweets, specifically those with the significant presence of dairy. Also, in part of Act 3 (I believe - I've forgotten which chapter), she wants to eat something despite having already eaten, and when Hisao attempts dissuading her she insists that she needs to eat something. I believe it is at this point that they go to the Shanghai again and she grabs another dessert. She's even slightly overweight as a result of the diet that she must follow.

Or Misha is just an oddball and Big Eater :lol:
However it is a very good theory. Would her having vertigo also help? She gets dizzy walking up stairs, though she may have been bullshitting Hisao there.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Nirayesto

Post by Nirayesto »

Steinherz wrote:
Nirayesto wrote:She's calcium deficient, you plebs.
It's evident from Act 1.

Or Misha is just an oddball and Big Eater :lol:
However it is a very good theory. Would her having vertigo also help? She gets dizzy walking up stairs, though she may have been bullshitting Hisao there.
Some symptoms of calcium deficiency include muscle spasms, numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, and face, and depression. At first I thought she was just fooling Hisao with the alleged vertigo, but (Shizune Act 4 Spoilers) during their heart to heart in Act 4, she doesn't want to walk up the stairs. At a serious moment like that, I doubt she'd pull one of her stunts. It could be that she doesn't have vertigo, but instead suffers from the first two symptoms and, like Hisao, doesn't want to talk about her medical issues. Furthermore, (Shizune Acts 2-4 Spoilers) pretty much all of Shizune's route sees Misha suffering from the third symptom listed.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

pretty much all of Shizune's route sees Misha suffering from [depression].
Well, there are many causes for depression.
I don't know if calcium deficiency is among them.
I'm pretty sure unrequited love is, though.
Guess which cause I think is more likely for Misha.

Besides, the day calcium deficiency (and similar stuff) is regognized as a disability 95% of all humans will be disabled.

Regarding the "dizzyness on stairs" stuff, that's been suggested dozens of times before and no argument so far was convincing:
- Misha says that when she wants Hisao to go fetch something for her. It is obviously an excuse.
- In the Act 1 finale Misha is perfectly able to ascend to the roof alone packed with foodstuffs without problems.
- There are other scenes as well with Misha on the roof. In on she's leaning against the fence without getting dizzy.
- Class 3-3's homeroom is on the third floor. The student council room is on the ground floor. Hisao probably walked that route with Shizune and Misha hundreds of times during the schoolyear. He never mentions a single occasion of Misha getting dizzy on the stairs or of her preferring to use an elevator. If something like that had happened, it would have been relevant to the story and would have had to be mentioned in some way.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Nirayesto wrote:Japanese people do not put anything in their green teas.
I wasn't aware that all Japanese people are required by unbreakable natural forces to never put anything in their tea.

:P Eating a lot could just mean she's a glutton for sweets.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
lopalop2

Post by lopalop2 »

I had always just thought that since she was trying to learn sign language, which is not commonly taught, and work with deaf people she had gotten special permission to switch into the school as it both teaches sign language and has students who are deaf
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Or maybe she has some condition that gradually turns her deaf?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Comrade wrote:Or maybe she has some condition that gradually turns her deaf?
Or maybe she has no disability at all? I mean, if she had one it'd probably be noted [shimmie= 1827]here[/shimmie], just like everyone else in the class.
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Lianam wrote:
Comrade wrote:Or maybe she has some condition that gradually turns her deaf?
Or maybe she has no disability at all? I mean, if she had one it'd probably be noted [shimmie= 1827]here[/shimmie], just like everyone else in the class.
Yeah yeah sure but what's the fun in that?
An American, 2014
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

I don't know about you, but the idea of a non-disabled kid studying at Yamaku sounds pretty interesting to me.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Kyler Thatch wrote:I don't know about you, but the idea of a non-disabled kid studying at Yamaku sounds pretty interesting to me.
Thats actually something i thought to write about, maybe i'll get to thefe one day
An American, 2014
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

Comrade wrote:
Kyler Thatch wrote:I don't know about you, but the idea of a non-disabled kid studying at Yamaku sounds pretty interesting to me.
Thats actually something i thought to write about, maybe i'll get to thefe one day
Thefe?

Speaking of which, should I just give up on you continuing "Zombies"? Just wondering...
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Lianam wrote:
Comrade wrote:
Thefe?

Speaking of which, should I just give up on you continuing "Zombies"? Just wondering...
Not yet, I've been too busy to give it any time lately, but I'll get back to it when things clear up a bit
An American, 2014
valoth

Post by valoth »

First of all she was sent there as part of a sign language program to help Shizune. Secondly it is never said that she has a disability, but her loud nature (in my opinion) could just be her personality, OCD, ADHD, or Angelman Syndrome.