Alpha Version

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snicket

Alpha Version

Post by Snicket »

A while back i came across some You Tube Videos of a play through of the original Alpha Version. I was wondering if its still out there. I mean the demo was great and all, but i just want to see what first version is like.
Validus Razgriz

Re: Alpha Version

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Check your PM's
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

I wouldn't be asking for that kinda thing here, when it was leaked the team seemed pretty annoyed from what I remember. I doubt its something they want to remember,though they may not feel so badly about it after a while. Still, this topic will probably get deleted.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I was just asking if it still existed, not for a link.
WASSHOI

Post by WASSHOI »

Snicket wrote:I was just asking if it still existed, not for a link.
You said you wanted to see how the first version was like. I assume that meant that you wanted to try it out for yourself. Either way, there's bound to be a copy out there somewhere if it was released online. Dunno why you'd doubt its existence, unless you were just asking if that video was actually real but you certainly didn't word your opening post to say so.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

well i do/did want to see whats its like, but i didn't know if it was breaking the rules to ask for a link, so i didn't.