Questions & Answers

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by cpl_crud »

Prostetics are usually only a replacement for a limb that was removed, not one that was never there.

If Rin never had arms, then she wouldn't know how to operate with them, and hence they would be useless.

To paraphrase Aura ('cause I 'm too lazy to find the quote):
Rin was born with stumps about half the length of her upper arm, but these were "trimmed" to a round stump.

And the devs don't come here becuase we're all very new at this. The forums have gone from dead quiet to moderately active overnight.
I barely have enough time to read all of the threads, let alone answer many of them.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

cpl_crud wrote: And the devs don't come here becuase we're all very new at this. The forums have gone from dead quiet to moderately active overnight.
I barely have enough time to read all of the threads, let alone answer many of them.
Maybe, yeah. We've talked about KS only between ourselves for two years, and now there are hundreds or thousands of other people talking about it. The contents of the conversations here are very different than what they are in developement channel and forums. Also, for me it's more interesting to see what other people come up with, as dev intervention has the tendency of hijacking any potentially interesting discussion.

Some threads work on the assumption that one doesn't know anything about the game beyond what's in Act 1, while others are pointless for the people making the game. And if I try to respond to feedback, I'd be doing nothing else but that, there is just so much of it. In other words, I'm unsure what to talk about on the public forums.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Aura wrote:
cpl_crud wrote: And the devs don't come here becuase we're all very new at this. The forums have gone from dead quiet to moderately active overnight.
Maybe, yeah. We've talked about KS only between ourselves for two years, and now there are hundreds or thousands of other people talking about it. The contents of the conversations here are very different than what they are in developement channel and forums. Also, for me it's more interesting to see what other people come up with, as dev intervention has the tendency of hijacking any potentially interesting discussion.

Some threads work on the assumption that one doesn't know anything about the game beyond what's in Act 1, while others are pointless for the people making the game. And if I try to respond to feedback, I'd be doing nothing else but that, there is just so much of it. In other words, I'm unsure what to talk about on the public forums.
Then post as a guest/a different member, like tripcodes on /a/ only with logging in and out.

Related to thread:
Crud's first post in this thread, what's up with the typos? Actually, what's up with you usually making typos?
induringGrammar Nazi

Why the smiling Lelouch? It's just that Lelouch smiling face gave a "meh" moment, something like Rentonface, MegaMilkface, trollface and awesomeface would've been a much more attention-taking substitute.
Any plans of changing the freaky paintings at the end of the hallways? Not that I mind or anything, it's just that I keep looking at the paintings when they show up.
Blue123

Post by Blue123 »

SABAN wrote: Then post as a guest/a different member, like tripcodes on /a/ only with logging in and out.
That's not quite it. I think you misunderstood what Aura meant.
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Blue123 wrote:
SABAN wrote: Then post as a guest/a different member, like tripcodes on /a/ only with logging in and out.
That's not quite it. I think you misunderstood what Aura meant.
I dunno.
That was my reply to:
Aura wrote:as dev intervention has the tendency of hijacking any potentially interesting discussion.
Mods on /a/ and other boards always post as an average Anonymous to avoid attention and tripfriends post as Anonymous every now and then to do the same thing.
Not posting as a dev but as a different(regular) member or a guest can help avoid the "hijacking interesting discussion" thing while letting the devs to contribute as what other members think is just a regular member/guest's idea.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

But what exactly would be the point of me pretending I'm not me?
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Aura wrote:But what exactly would be the point of me pretending I'm not me?
Avoid attention.
Contribute to a "thread with interesting discussion" without the risk of hijacking it.
Assume an individual role in a hypothesized social group and experience the complexity of establishing and implementing particular goals within the fabric established by the system.

Wait, scratch the last one.
pmcc

Post by pmcc »

SABAN wrote: Avoid attention.
lol watch out for all the poparotzy and cameras
hey hit me up im bord and if ya know any good games i should try send me a message new to this stuff :) lol
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

It's spell paparazzi, pmcc.

How do you guys know the devs haven't been doing that already, mmmm?
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Coyfish wrote:It's spell paparazzi, pmcc.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Do the Kenji with me.
pmcc

Post by pmcc »

thanks i thought it as wrong lol and true they may have lol
hey hit me up im bord and if ya know any good games i should try send me a message new to this stuff :) lol
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

SABAN wrote:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Do the Kenji with me.
Let's go trolling for the devs, get drunk, and forcefully try to have gay sex with someone but accidentally force them to fall off a roof instead!....did I do it right?

So, anyway, seeing as how the devs are checking out this thread; I'm curious. Just what is Misha's disability? I browsed through the entire thread at Fakku, but not once did I see an answer for that question....unless I'm going blind. Hopefully not, lest I miss out on the chance to......see the tasteful depictions of loving sex in the full release of KS once it comes out....
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

Coyfish wrote:Let's go trolling for the devs, get drunk, and forcefully try to have gay sex with someone but accidentally force them to fall off a roof instead!....did I do it right?
Not EXXXTREME enough.
We'll have a picnic.
A MANLY picnic.
With Hello by Lionel Richie playing in the background.
So, anyway, seeing as how the devs are checking out this thread; I'm curious. Just what is Misha's disability? I browsed through the entire thread at Fakku, but not once did I see an answer for that question....unless I'm going blind. Hopefully not, lest I miss out on the chance to......see the tasteful depictions of loving sex in the full release of KS once it comes out....
THERE'S A THREAD ABOUT THIS ALREADY
AND HUNDREDS OF THREADS ABOUT THIS ON /a/

SHE HAS CANCER
IT'S ON "HER" BREASTS
And also, rule of thread: No questions leading to spoilers.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

Didn't think Misha's disability was a spoiler. Now I do. And thanks for the link, even though there's no definitive answer.
pmcc

Post by pmcc »

lol ya i was like ooo cool * read throw the whole post and resize theses no answer* hehe thanks lol