Katawa Shoujo Cosplay!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Validus Razgriz

Re: Katawa Shoujo Cosplay!

Post by Validus Razgriz »

To be honest, I myself was throwing around the idea of doing a costume for a generic male student for Anime Detour next year.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Stellar

Post by Stellar »

Ah! Thank you so much! I'm not sure if I saw that or not, but thank you! I think I was worried that some of them weren't official, since a good chunk of them are fan art, yeah? Thank you!

Update: Ugh, I may not be able to go to Otakon, and I'm def. not doing it with my Shizune. ;__; Sigh, family plannings and stuff. Regardless if I make it to Otakon or not I'm still doing this cosplay! (Possibly for PAX?) So yes, >3 still expect pictures.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Stellar wrote: Update: Ugh, I may not be able to go to Otakon, and I'm def. not doing it with my Shizune. ;__; Sigh, family plannings and stuff. Regardless if I make it to Otakon or not I'm still doing this cosplay! (Possibly for PAX?) So yes, >3 still expect pictures.
Sorry to hear that D: I'll look forward to whatever pics you get whenever and wherever you get them, though!
audiodoll

Post by audiodoll »

Hi there.

I'm doing the Hanako cosplay~ we should meet up somewhere for a shoot. I think there's going to be a Lilly, too.

Edit: whoops :( that sucks.