Birthday!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Birthday!

Post by KeiichiO »

I totally forgot March 14th was Emi's birthday. All March 14th is to me is the anniversary of the birth of the most beautiful man on the planet, Danny Y. Sexbang.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

KeiichiO wrote:I totally forgot March 14th was Emi's birthday. All March 14th is to me is the anniversary of the birth of the most beautiful man on the planet, Danny Y. Sexbang.
Well that's a name and a half.

It's easy for me to remember Emi's birthday, exactly because she shares it with my sister. The coincidence makes it notable enough that I don't just forget it like the rest.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Serviam

Post by Serviam »

Rin and Emi. Foolish of one who will serve to forget their respective birthdays. Apologies to you both.
"What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else."
- Tom Clancy summing up l'état in a nutshell

In order of completion: Lilly > Hanako > Rin > Emi > Shizune
The etymology of this name comes from the Latin: "I will serve," in contrast to Lucifer's Non serviam.
Slava Ukraini!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

FelOnyx wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I totally forgot March 14th was Emi's birthday. All March 14th is to me is the anniversary of the birth of the most beautiful man on the planet, Danny Y. Sexbang.
Well that's a name and a half.

It's easy for me to remember Emi's birthday, exactly because she shares it with my sister. The coincidence makes it notable enough that I don't just forget it like the rest.
It's easy for me to remember Rin's because it's on the same date as mine.
TheForlornFox

Post by TheForlornFox »

I know this has more than likely been asked before but has there been any definite answer to when the game is set? and the girls current ages.
"The mark of a mature man is a certain scar he bears: the memory of a perfect woman never won, or of a once-true love forever lost. However much he may love you, he is only here because she is not." - Unknown
brythain

Post by brythain »

TheForlornFox wrote:I know this has more than likely been asked before but has there been any definite answer to when the game is set? and the girls current ages.
Hisao joins Yamaku on Monday 4th June 2007. The girls are mostly born in 1989 with some possible exceptions (due to miscounting, girls not being reliable etc). That would make them 26 years old this year.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
TheForlornFox

Post by TheForlornFox »

brythain wrote:
TheForlornFox wrote:I know this has more than likely been asked before but has there been any definite answer to when the game is set? and the girls current ages.
Hisao joins Yamaku on Monday 4th June 2007. The girls are mostly born in 1989 with some possible exceptions (due to miscounting, girls not being reliable etc). That would make them 26 years old this year.
Thank you :)
"The mark of a mature man is a certain scar he bears: the memory of a perfect woman never won, or of a once-true love forever lost. However much he may love you, he is only here because she is not." - Unknown
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

I missed birthdays? I must sudoku immediately. :(
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Charmant wrote:I missed birthdays? I must sudoku immediately. :(
How would doing a Japanese number puzzle make up for missing animated waifu birthdays?
brythain

Saki, Rika and Hisao

Post by brythain »

Happy birthday to best tragic girl, and best cardiac pathologies! Live long and prosper!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Alpacalypse

Re: Saki, Rika and Hisao

Post by Alpacalypse »

brythain wrote:Happy birthday to best tragic girl, and best cardiac pathologies! Live long and prosper!
Uuuuhhh, don't kill me for this, but who are you on about? Rika?
I haven't read AtD yet.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Saki and Rika's existence was announced on April Fool's.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Think Saki just deems today as "one less year to live"?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

bhtooefr wrote:Saki and Rika's existence was announced on April Fool's.
Aaahhhh, I got it. How did I not figure that one out :?
Munchenhausen wrote:Think Saki just deems today as "one less year to live"?
Yeah, I think Munch might have a point there, although I would expect it to be a little more background than that if http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9688 is to be believed, then she'd probably be too inebriated to care
Edit: Happy birthday to Saki and Rika ('cos I didn't say it earlier) and maybe Hisao, too, but w/e
Last edited by Alpacalypse on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

It's also that Hisao guy's birthday from what I hear. ;)
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."