Birthday!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DESU

Re: Birthday!

Post by DESU »

If it weren't for my parents complete disregard for anybody's privacy, I would have bought her a cake. So I decided to do a full playthrough of KS again, which I haven't done in a while. I forgot how good of a feeling it was to do a full playthrough, It's like falling in love all over again.

But if I remember correctly, based on what crud said sometime after her last birthday, she is now 22, making us the same age!
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

DESU wrote:If it weren't for my parents complete disregard for anybody's privacy, I would have bought her a cake. So I decided to do a full playthrough of KS again, which I haven't done in a while. I forgot how good of a feeling it was to do a full playthrough, It's like falling in love all over again.

But if I remember correctly, based on what crud said sometime after her last birthday, she is now 22, making us the same age!
You could have always baked a cake DESU, like I did last year.
I'm telling you, it's the chocolate everytime.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

damnit she's older than me? well. technically since the game isnt released yet she should be younger than the age specified in the game. Unless of course a specific year is mentioned in the game in which case we do the math from there.
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bringerof_D wrote:damnit she's older than me? well. technically since the game isnt released yet she should be younger than the age specified in the game. Unless of course a specific year is mentioned in the game in which case we do the math from there.
They've said that the game takes place in 2007. All the girls are 17/18 at the time of the game.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
traitor

Post by traitor »

G3n0c1de wrote: They've said that the game takes place in 2007. All the girls are 17/18 at the time of the game.
Huh, I've always imagined KS to take place in year 2000 or earlier, since I have not seen a single computer other than the one in Nurse's office, and most students dress and behave like modest people. Why would Hisao read books instead of wasting 6 months on wikis?

Kenji better be flashing you with a laptop browsing 4chan at some point in the game then.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

traitor wrote:Huh, I've always imagined KS to take place in year 2000 or earlier
I think it takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Doesn't it say something like that at the beginning?
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
traitor wrote:Huh, I've always imagined KS to take place in year 2000 or earlier
I think it takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Doesn't it say something like that at the beginning?
Yep, and i'm sure I heard something about Shizune shooting first and Misha's hair having been longer at one point.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)

Post by Guest »

>wishing fictional characters a happy birthday
go out and make real friends
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

>posting in a thread that's been dead for over a month
How's that autism treating you?

I wish I could sage

Post by Guest »

Brogurt wrote:>posting in a thread that's been dead for over a month
How's that autism treating you?

I wish I could sage
man, i love having ass-burgers
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, by its very nature this thread only comes alive a couple of times a year...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Tittysprinkles

Re: Happy Birthday, Miki!

Post by Tittysprinkles »

The thread is dead. Long live the thread.

Anyways, I'll just put this here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miki_Miura

And this is probably old news to anyone who frequents the IRC channel.
techk8

Post by techk8 »

By the powers vested in me, I necro this thread for one reason only!

Happy Birthday Lilly, you blind goddess.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
DrSkulk

Happy Birthday Lilly!

Post by DrSkulk »

[deleted]
Last edited by DrSkulk on Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scopedknife

Re: Happy Birthday Lilly!

Post by scopedknife »

Happy birthday Lilly... lol
I haven't played your route yet, but you're definitely one of my favourite fictional, blonde, blind, half Scottish women of all time >>
"Do something you can't, just because you can." - In other words, troll life.