Birthday!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

griffon8

Re: Birthday!

Post by griffon8 »

Well, given the game starts in June, the only birthday you'd have to worry about is Hanako's.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

griffon8 wrote:Well, given the game starts in June, the only birthday you'd have to worry about is Hanako's.
Also noting, her birthday seems like it could be a real sentimental event for her compared to the other girls. Her birthday seems like it would be more relevant to her storyline than the others girls birthday would be to theirs if that makes sense
Jaden82

Post by Jaden82 »

scott1and wrote:
griffon8 wrote:Well, given the game starts in June, the only birthday you'd have to worry about is Hanako's.
Also noting, her birthday seems like it could be a real sentimental event for her compared to the other girls. Her birthday seems like it would be more relevant to her storyline than the others girls birthday would be to theirs if that makes sense
I wouldn't be surprised. She gets to share this particular birthday with probably the first boy that talked to her sincerely since the fire.
Being deaf has its advantages...such as I don't have to run into a burning building because I can't hear the screams for help.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Well, its hard to believe that the thread is more interested in talking about potential birthdays in the game than Shizune's.
But I don't mind,that was yesterday and this is today, that topic really is of some interest to me since it will happen in the timeline of the story. But then again, it has already been confirmed that the devs made a close to random decision when they made up the measurements of the girls so in all reality they could have done the same and never stopped to realize that one of the birthdays does take place during the time frame. Since the Hanak and Lilly paths are finished i'm sure they would have had to pay some attention and write it into the story.

That could really be thought provoking as the birthday candle idea has bounced around on the forums and shimmie for the last few years.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Sorry for the be, double posting, but I had to get this topic back up because after all it is, one of my two #1's birthday's today.
Of course, it is very well to me that the girls official age is basically the same as mine; isn't that freaky.
So Happy Birthday to Hanako, sorry to not a have another proper gift like I gave last year but hey, I really couldn't outdo Traitor's gift (at least not yet)
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Happy Birthday Hanako
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Happy birthday, Hanako! Congratulations on being the first path girl to be completely finished.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Happy birthday HanaKO~~~~
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
!HanakoE6uI

Post by !HanakoE6uI »

I suppose I'd better say Happy Birthday here; after all, it would be traitorous not to.
Happy Birthday Hanako!
Now, for all who may be interested, my birthday present shall be found on /v/ in one of the KS generals later this night, probably around 7:30 MST. It's not going to be a super big one, but I'm doing it anyway and I figured I'd let you all know.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Happy birthday, Hanako! Here's your present! Don't show it to Hisao until after he's taken his meds. :wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/ ... corset.jpg
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Happy birthday Hanako!! My favorite character!!
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
Brotoman

Post by Brotoman »

!HanakoE6uI wrote:I suppose I'd better say Happy Birthday here; after all, it would be traitorous not to.
Happy Birthday Hanako!
Now, for all who may be interested, my birthday present shall be found on /v/ in one of the KS generals later this night, probably around 7:30 MST. It's not going to be a super big one, but I'm doing it anyway and I figured I'd let you all know.
That's if the 4chan servers would stop derping.
Also happy birthday to Hanako, though it feels weird wishing happy birthday to a fictional character.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Brotoman wrote: Also happy birthday to Hanako, though it feels weird wishing happy birthday to a fictional character.
Wouldn't it be hilariously ironic if all of a sudden a profile named "Hanako" replied to this topic and was like "th-thank you all for w-wishing me a happy birthday... oh and umm... br-brotoman... I'm not f-fictional... so... uum... yeah... uum... uuh...I-Igottagodosomethingbye..." I think I would die XD aaah but a man can only dream...

P.S. yes, this idea was inspired by weed...and a little bit of LSD
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Happy birthday to Hanako. You're not my favorite, but the differences aren't that big. :D
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Happy Birthday Hanako...I guess...um...this feels weird, you know, with her probably being fictional. Saying that, there is a theory that suggests all stories and fictional events are actually happening in their own respective universes as part of the multi-verse, and certain people get visions of said universes and turn them into stories. If you look at it that way then the girls may in fact be real, though the theory itself remains impossible at this stage in human development to be tested, which kinda blows cause travelling to other universes would be AWESOME