Music for use

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MysteryCake

Music for use

Post by MysteryCake »

Let me start off by saying I LOVE THIS GAME. I have only been playing it for about 15 hours but it is excellent in almost every way including the OST. With that being said I make videos for a small (and I mean very small) YouTube channel and I would love us use some of the OST as background music for the narration in some of my videos. I read through the faq's and the license information, but it wasn't really clear enough for me. I will obviously credit four-leaf for their media but I don't want to use it without their blessing either. Thoughts on this matter?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Music for use

Post by Silentcook »

Blessing given. You may proceed, as long as you credit us and don't try to sell your videos or somesuch.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

MysteryCake

Post by MysteryCake »

Silentcook wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:57 pm Blessing given. You may proceed, as long as you credit us and don't try to sell your videos or somesuch.
That is absolutely fantastic. I appreciate this very much and your whole team is amazing. Also playing through Emi's route at the moment much feels.
Hobaenis

Post by Hobaenis »

Silentcook wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:57 pm Blessing given. You may proceed, as long as you credit us and don't try to sell your videos or somesuch.
Good day, really love the music in the game as well, I listen to them during study sessions. That said, may I also use said music for a school project that requires a BGM? I will credit and the video will be on YouTube, unlisted, and definitely not monetized of course.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Hobaenis wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:38 am Good day, really love the music in the game as well, I listen to them during study sessions. That said, may I also use said music for a school project that requires a BGM? I will credit and the video will be on YouTube, unlisted, and definitely not monetized of course.
Sure.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Hobaenis

Post by Hobaenis »

Silentcook wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:33 am
Hobaenis wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:38 am Good day, really love the music in the game as well, I listen to them during study sessions. That said, may I also use said music for a school project that requires a BGM? I will credit and the video will be on YouTube, unlisted, and definitely not monetized of course.
Sure.
Really appreciate it, thanks so much. :D
Saintsophitia

Post by Saintsophitia »

Hello, I would also like to use Katawa Shoujo's OST in YouTube videos. I read the FAQ and was not sure if this was okay so I thought I'd ask. Also, can the video me monetized or do I have to turn off monetization?

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Silentcook wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Blessing given. You may proceed, as long as you credit us and don't try to sell your videos or somesuch.

Turn monetization off.

Saintsophitia

Post by Saintsophitia »

Okay thank you very much for your response.