Music for use

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
MysteryCake

Music for use

Post by MysteryCake » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 am

Let me start off by saying I LOVE THIS GAME. I have only been playing it for about 15 hours but it is excellent in almost every way including the OST. With that being said I make videos for a small (and I mean very small) YouTube channel and I would love us use some of the OST as background music for the narration in some of my videos. I read through the faq's and the license information, but it wasn't really clear enough for me. I will obviously credit four-leaf for their media but I don't want to use it without their blessing either. Thoughts on this matter?

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Music for use

Post by Silentcook » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Blessing given. You may proceed, as long as you credit us and don't try to sell your videos or somesuch.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

MysteryCake

Re: Music for use

Post by MysteryCake » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:11 pm

Silentcook wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:57 pm
Blessing given. You may proceed, as long as you credit us and don't try to sell your videos or somesuch.
That is absolutely fantastic. I appreciate this very much and your whole team is amazing. Also playing through Emi's route at the moment much feels.