Page 1 of 2

LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:53 am
by Khaos
1241595473006.jpg
1241595473006.jpg (123.97 KiB) Viewed 5090 times
1241594158297.jpg
1241594158297.jpg (30.42 KiB) Viewed 5086 times

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:58 am
by Scyth
Just went on 4chan after not being there in months and saw the House one. Lol'd at the map though, would have never caught that.

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:58 am
by Oregon
All hail Britannia.

I didn't really see a connection between Muto and House.

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:02 am
by PCJedi
Muto's innate House-ness also made me lol a bit at first, though then I started playing Tsukihime again, and noticed how he vaguely looks like Nrvnqsr/Nero Chaos as well, which made me lol even harder. That said though, the funniest part of the game for me so far has to be Rin's various odd quips.

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:17 am
by Aura
Actually, Muto is more based on this dude, but yes, his character design description read: "A fusion of Gregory House and David Tennant - Doctor Who"

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:40 am
by hir
WTF

I luv Doctor Who.

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:35 am
by No0en
waitwhat?

when did france and norway become a part of britan?

think it must be showing something else, religion? human rights? future alliances(white=neutral)? ww2? democracy/monarchy/dictatorship?

meh, nothing seems to fit perfectly.

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:04 am
by yoru

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:41 am
by No0en
ah lol
perfect example of why you should always watch as much anime as you can :D

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:40 pm
by Oregon
Aura wrote:Actually, Muto is more based on this dude, but yes, his character design description read: "A fusion of Gregory House and David Tennant - Doctor Who"

Okay, now I see it. Wasn't a pure House.

PS. Tennant was the best Doctor.

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:45 pm
by ChaosEngine
I noticed the map a while ago, even went to the Code Geass wiki-page to find the map. Never found it, thought I was mistaken. Damn.

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:52 pm
by Parody
That's really LOL.
Never would have noticed the Britannia Map. ^^

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:42 am
by Soren Lyon
Has anyone else noticed that when he's being introduced to the class, Lulouch is there?

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:44 am
by Xevo
Now all that's missing is ghost busters! :D -randomness-

Something tells me the staff likes Code geass, mhm...
Soren Lyon wrote:Has anyone else noticed that when he's being introduced to the class, Lulouch is there?
Someone that doesn't, shouldn't be playing this game. Makes me wonder what Lelouch has as "disability"... Amnesia perhaps?

Re: LOL guys!!

Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:19 am
by PCJedi
Xevo wrote:Now all that's missing is ghost busters! :D -randomness-

Something tells me the staff likes Code geass, mhm...
Soren Lyon wrote:Has anyone else noticed that when he's being introduced to the class, Lulouch is there?
Someone that doesn't, shouldn't be playing this game. Makes me wonder what Lelouch has as "disability"... Amnesia perhaps?
Most people seem to agree he's in there for being too FABULOUS, although that's more of a joke answer than anything else.