KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by G3n0c1de » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 am

BLARRRGH UMA WHERE IS MY SHIZUNE END????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really mad, but I do hope that we are still able to get with Shizune, though after that ending, it seems that the field has been leveled once again... and we didn't even do anything to screw things up with Shizune this time.

And that anonymous story was brilliant.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
Magil
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 am
Location: Beyond the flow of time

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Magil » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 am

G3n0c1de wrote:BLARRRGH UMA WHERE IS MY SHIZUNE END????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really mad, but I do hope that we are still able to get with Shizune, though after that ending, it seems that the field has been leveled once again... and we didn't even do anything to screw things up with Shizune this time.

And that anonymous story was brilliant.
As far as Uma's story goes, I think at this point Shizune is the one we have the MOST chance with. She still seems to want to help us. That is, as long as anon doesn't screw up the next thread by saying "FUCK IT LET'S WHORE IT UP."

User avatar
ZystraL
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:55 am
Location: I have no idea.
Contact:

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by ZystraL » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 am

Magil wrote:as long as anon doesn't screw up the next thread by saying "FUCK IT LET'S WHORE IT UP."
don't jinx it.
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
Image
Image
Image

Guest

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Magil wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:BLARRRGH UMA WHERE IS MY SHIZUNE END????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really mad, but I do hope that we are still able to get with Shizune, though after that ending, it seems that the field has been leveled once again... and we didn't even do anything to screw things up with Shizune this time.

And that anonymous story was brilliant.
As far as Uma's story goes, I think at this point Shizune is the one we have the MOST chance with. She still seems to want to help us. That is, as long as anon doesn't screw up the next thread by saying "FUCK IT LET'S WHORE IT UP."
There's always Emi...

BassVII
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:02 am

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by BassVII » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Anyone have any word on Orange? Can't seem to find anything past Chapter 2...

Probably because I can't navigate /a/ for beans.

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by G3n0c1de » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:03 pm

I believe chapter 3 was posted a little while back, haven't seen anything since. Or anything with the '4channer turns into a loli irl' story either.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
Magil
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 am
Location: Beyond the flow of time

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Magil » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:
There's always Emi...
I said "most" chance, not "only" chance :P Shizune already apparently cares a lot for our well-being, so I figured our best chance was with her. Even with Hisao being in despair.

Umaguma
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:27 am

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Umaguma » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Last edited by Umaguma on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guest

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 am

I'm feeling withdraw. I need to read a new story by Bromont. I can't take the madness f my life with out his threads. It's already been a week! Please don't hold back on us man.

User avatar
Magil
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 am
Location: Beyond the flow of time

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Magil » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 am


User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by G3n0c1de » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:58 am

Hurm... an interesting turn of events, Uma. While Shizune was nowhere to be seen, I find this mystery compelling. Lilly seems a bit off balance... so she might be insane... equating that story that Hanako is reading to her and her 'boyfriend'. Who is imaginary. And when Lilly hits the end of the story she'll go yandere on Hisao and Hanako. Except that this explanation is wrong... Hanako must be the one lying because Lilly wouldn't know anything about the story if Hanako wasn't reading it to her... unless she got the same exact one in braille... unlikely. The plot thickens... and I do hope we choose Shizune.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
Deimos
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: A Throne In Hell

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Deimos » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.

User avatar
Malus_Phasmatis
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:19 am
Location: California

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Malus_Phasmatis » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:17 pm

I can't wait to see how Uma's next thread turns out.
Guest wrote:Mainly Snicket post those links, so thank him
I realize that, but other people also post them and I wouldn't want to come off as being unappreciative of that.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."

Guest

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:I can't wait to see how Uma's next thread turns out.
Guest wrote:Mainly Snicket post those links, so thank him
I realize that, but other people also post them and I wouldn't want to come off as being unappreciative of that.
True. I wouldn't care if people thanked me or not, but your appreciation, has been appreciated, lol.

User avatar
Magil
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 am
Location: Beyond the flow of time

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Magil » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 am

Looks like Negi is starting a thread now that the get faggotry is over.

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p25000502

Post Reply