KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

The Commissar

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by The Commissar »

Snicket wrote:*sigh*

Storyteller already left
Wouldn't do much, the site just fell again. Probably getting another DDoS because idiots keep downloading viruses.
Resident "morale officer".
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

na its back up again, i think it just went down because of heavy traffic
kobe

Post by kobe »

Is there even a donate button on the main 4chan page? If moot put a donate button there, he might be able to pay off his debts (if he has any) and buy a better server. Stupid DDoS attacks...and then I get banned for no reason, but I guess that's /b/ for ya.
Synoptic

Post by Synoptic »

I call bullshit...

I don't think we're gonna apologize to Shicchan anytime soon.

Stupid /a/ :?
"...!"
DanDannobaka

Post by DanDannobaka »

I was kinda freaking out for a bit there when storyteller began using my random Gurren Lagaan posts in a more sensible fashion.

Especially the whole "Believe in the me that believes in you!" part.

Granted I ended up falling asleep before I ever got the chance to see the darn post.
Also rin turnaround was creepy..
"engraved in the ruins of reality we go astray, in our journey of mirages"
Yuria, Mirage Lullaby
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Synoptic wrote:I call bullshit...

I agree, but but it seems that the way the story is progressing. It seems that pissing off Misha would ruin chances of Apologizing to Shicchan.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Looks like I have some catching up to do. Thanks for keeping track of these threads guys, I appreciate it! I got sucked into Persona 4 (going for the TRUE END right now) and I'll probably be borrowing a copy of P3 to play after I finish it, so it's fighting for my 4chan time right now. P4 is the best JRPG I've played in almost a decade.

And as a sidenote, I have all all of Yamaku Man's threads backed up on my home computer now. They're still disorganised because I am a lazy bastard (as you can see in the paragraph above), but I'll eventually get it uploaded for you guys who still want them.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
SilverSol

Post by SilverSol »

Validus Razgriz wrote:Looks like I have some catching up to do. Thanks for keeping track of these threads guys, I appreciate it! I got sucked into Persona 4 (going for the TRUE END right now) and I'll probably be borrowing a copy of P3 to play after I finish it, so it's fighting for my 4chan time right now. P4 is the best JRPG I've played in almost a decade.

And as a sidenote, I have all all of Yamaku Man's threads backed up on my home computer now. They're still disorganised because I am a lazy bastard (as you can see in the paragraph above), but I'll eventually get it uploaded for you guys who still want them.
Sir, i would give you 1000 internets if you did that, i missed some of them due to me moving to a new house so i lost track of his threads, sure i could go look them all up on easymodo, but feeling lazy to do it hah
Validus Razgriz

SilverSol wrote:Sir, i would give you 1000 internets if you did that, i missed some of them due to me moving to a new house so i lost track of his threads, sure i could go look them all up on easymodo, but feeling lazy to do it hah
I know that all of the links have been posted in this thread, but I'll PM you a list of all the YM threads archived on easymodo. It's an easy copy/paste for me, lol.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

Snicket wrote:
Synoptic wrote:I call bullshit...

I agree, but but it seems that the way the story is progressing. It seems that pissing off Misha would ruin chances of Apologizing to Shicchan.
Unless we get sidetracked by Rin I don't think apologizing would be a problem, and Misha doesn't seem like the type to hold a grudge, but what do I know?
Validus Razgriz wrote:Looks like I have some catching up to do. Thanks for keeping track of these threads guys, I appreciate it! I got sucked into Persona 4 (going for the TRUE END right now) and I'll probably be borrowing a copy of P3 to play after I finish it, so it's fighting for my 4chan time right now. P4 is the best JRPG I've played in almost a decade.
I've had P4 since it released and I still have not gotten around to playing it. I really should.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

We all know everyone is just gonna jump on Rin. She's /a/'s bro.

Gonna sidetrack it a bit. I will be picking up P4. Any suggestions when starting?
Resident "morale officer".
Validus Razgriz

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:I've had P4 since it released and I still have not gotten around to playing it. I really should.
Just one piece of advice for you: Max out your social links with your party members ASAP. It'll help you massively with combat in the game.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:I've had P4 since it released and I still have not gotten around to playing it. I really should.
Yeah, get on that. It comtains delicious tomboy and reverse trap...
this game is great.

Post by this game is great. »

found out about it from aforementioned site.

looking forward to the next chapter.

wouldnt mind sending monetary donation if they accept it.