KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Richiter Bromont

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Richiter Bromont »

The thrilling conclusion to the Katawa Ranger's happens tomorrow.

10:00 Central.

Did I mention Bob Dole and his Stand Dolemite is gonna be involved?

Post by Guest »

Richiter Bromont wrote:The thrilling conclusion to the Katawa Ranger's happens tomorrow.

10:00 Central.

Did I mention Bob Dole and his Stand Dolemite is gonna be involved?
DAMN IT!!!

I wanted a Katawazord v. Mecha-Cthulhu fight TONIGHT GODDAMMIT
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Alright i admit it, Sis and I are the same person. I went by an alias in case these didn't turn out well. Though it seems that you guys figured it out. What i would like to know if anyone thinks my stories are any good.
G3n0c1de wrote: By day, Snicket is but a mild mannered forum user with a knack for photoshop... but by night he is something... more. On certain nights, he dons the guise of a writer 'Standing in' for our hero missing-in-action, 'Storyteller'. Seeing as how /a/ was brought to its knees without him, Snicket took it upon himself to be the protector of the people, to take up the mantle of authorship, and thus the 'Stand in Storyteller' was born.
I'm so putting this as my signature.

Post by Guest »

Snicket wrote:Alright i admit it, Sis and I are the same person. I went by an alias in case these didn't turn out well. Though it seems that you guys figured it out. What i would like to know if anyone thinks my stories are any good.
G3n0c1de wrote: By day, Snicket is but a mild mannered forum user with a knack for photoshop... but by night he is something... more. On certain nights, he dons the guise of a writer 'Standing in' for our hero missing-in-action, 'Storyteller'. Seeing as how /a/ was brought to its knees without him, Snicket took it upon himself to be the protector of the people, to take up the mantle of authorship, and thus the 'Stand in Storyteller' was born.
Damn... I didn't realize that was you snicket...

But, hey I'm not complaining. I actually like the stories you wrote. I kinda like the hijacks bromont did with the two most recent ones as well... although, they were completely random...still funny, and worth reading though.

Keep up the good work

Post by Guest »

Snicket wrote:Alright i admit it, Sis and I are the same person. I went by an alias in case these didn't turn out well. Though it seems that you guys figured it out. What i would like to know if anyone thinks my stories are any good.
I love them, and was actually hoping for a thread tonight. Who needs sleep anyways?
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Wow, even when I wrote that joke I thought you were distinct people. Anyway, the stories are pretty good, you ought to continue. What with a void left by YM, LM, and Storyteller, I think it's great that you have stepped into the breach. Uma, and Bromont as well. You're all that we have right now, for better or for worse, and overall, you seem to be doing a pretty good job.

So keep at it.
Attachments
Bro_Fist_by_Doyora2.jpg
Bro_Fist_by_Doyora2.jpg (160.37 KiB) Viewed 4428 times
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

sorry some things came up and I'm not going to be able to do a thread tonight. But I'll try to do one on Friday.

sorry :(
Utumo

Post by Utumo »

I had a hunch Snicket was the Stand in.

I really like your stories Snicket. They've managed to curb my addiction for Storyteller's threads and I hope you continue them even when he comes back. Keep up the good work!
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

Sorry, but I can't write tonight. I'll do one tomorrow, usual time.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Richter Bromont:
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p24588013

SiS:
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p24590316

I got a kick out this these, someone posted them in my thread. So I thought i'd share
Loki

Post by Loki »

Ironically enough I'm expecting a PS2 and Persona4 to turn up some point next week.
Along with a PS3. Yay for no back compatability anymore. (bastards!)
Richiter Bromont

We all defeated Darth Bill Clinton.

Not just Hisao.

Raise your fist up, and give yourself a mighty Brofist.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Well, tonight marks the end of Richter Bromont's current epic. I believed you ended it quite well. Though I am sad that the LOL EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT ending didn't come forth, mainly because Shizune is dead. Anywho, good show. And I can't wait to see what your next story is, though the concept of time travel interests me.

Snicket, I am satisfied that we have achieved Shizune end. And it looks like Emi will finally BE in a story, so I wonder how that will go.

Good threads all around. Also, what is on Hisao's headstone?

Edit: Besides Hanako.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Richiter Bromont

G3n0c1de wrote:Good threads all around. Also, what is on Hisao's headstone?

Edit: Besides Hanako.
"Here lies Hisao Nakai, Destroyer of Cunts, True Bro to all"
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

May this crappy shop serve as a memorial for our fallen hero.
Attachments
HisaoRIP.jpg
HisaoRIP.jpg (82.39 KiB) Viewed 4050 times