KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

obscura_max

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by obscura_max »

Snicket wrote: so 10pm then? Is that eastern,western or central time?
Richiter Bromont wrote:The appointed hour shall be twenty four times four divided by eight minus two.

PM, Central time.

Get pumped, you factoring hectopascals.
Broseph
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

ok i missed that, so its 10pm central standard time
obscura_max

Post by obscura_max »

Broseph

Post by Guest »

Broseph: Your thread was good for your first time writing on /a/. Alhough I'm kinda sad to see it as a two part story, but oh well.

Bromont: WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!? HANAKO AND KENJI WERE SPIES FOR BIRRU CURRINTON!? I'm shocked at this twist. But I am intreagued about the next story. I'm guessing Saturday right?
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

I was too late to see Bromont's thread unfold, so I'll read it tomorrow. As for me, I won't be writing until Sunday/Monday. Gonna take a break and go camping over the weekend. I feel like trying a new writing perspective and go first person, using "I stared into her placid gaze of blue; her beauty cut my throat like a knife, rendering me speechless like her." or something. Congrats on your first thread, Broseph.
Last edited by Umaguma on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

WHY HANAKO?! WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!
obscura_max

Post by obscura_max »

Guest wrote:Broseph: Your thread was good for your first time writing on /a/. Alhough I'm kinda sad to see it as a two part story, but oh well.

Bromont: WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!? HANAKO AND KENJI WERE SPIES FOR BIRRU CURRINTON!? I'm shocked at this twist. But I am intreagued about the next story. I'm guessing Saturday right?
All of the routes will be multi-part stories but you'll definitely notice the progression as you work towards a specific girl as I don't plan on leading you guys on forever. I'm working on getting to an end point for each route and once that is reached I'll probably start over and let you guys work towards another girl. Now that we're pretty much working towards Shizune I'll be able to focus on just writing her story and getting it to a satisfying conclusion, though I suspect people will probably want more.
Umaguma wrote:I was too late to see Bromont's thread unfold, so I'll read it tomorrow. As for me, I won't be writing until Sunday/Monday. Gonna take a break and go camping over the weekend. I feel like trying a new writing perspective and go first person, using "I stared into her placid gaze of blue; her beauty cut my throat like a knife, rendering me speechless like her." or something. Congrats on your first thread, Bromont.
Sounds interesting. I considered a first person viewpoint but decided against it in the end since my style and direction was already a bit different than you other writers. I look forward to the continuation of your threads and your continued improvement as a writer.
Broseph
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bromont: I completely did not see that coming. And yet I approve of this turn of events. The lines have been drawn. Your next thread determines the fate of the universe. I also found it interesting how you had the two most popular non-hisao characters, Hanako and Kenji, betray him. Good work once again.

Broseph: Pretty good for a first attempt... and YES MOAR SHIZUNE!
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
obscura_max

Post by obscura_max »

G3n0c1de wrote: Broseph: Pretty good for a first attempt... and YES MOAR SHIZUNE!
Every keeps saying that second part, care to elaborate?
Broseph

Post by Guest »

obscura_max wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote: Broseph: Pretty good for a first attempt... and YES MOAR SHIZUNE!
Every keeps saying that second part, care to elaborate?
In your story, I guess we want shizune, she needs some love as well. I mean we have hanako in bromonts. Rin in another story.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Post by Guest »

Snicket wrote:an Anonymous Storyteller:

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p24300766
That story was quite interesting. I didn't expect that sudden twist at all. Bravo I say, keep up the good work whoever wrote this.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Hurm... son, I am disappoint with that story... It was well written, mind you. But I wanted a Shizune end. And we were well on our way toward one... but then Shizune and Misha started acting like cunts toward Hanako. That's the ultimate recipe to get everyone to immediately hate them. And we almost made it through that, but then the kicker came, that damn 'kiss' option. Is appears that we must now stick with Hanako.

Also, I know the devs tend to avoid 4chan like the plague, but I wonder if they read these stories?
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

I didn't think Hanako would ever be able to say that with such a cold tone.
I'm sort-of happy it wasn't a Shizune end though.