KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Shades of gray »

hmm, just keep going until the game is released... then continue on with any new things from the full version :P

Hisao Necktie Never quits, for he is a MANLY MAN OF MAN-NESS... and heart failures
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

Commentator

Post by Commentator »

The one time I'm around for a Bromont thread, my brother gets me banned from 4chan for being racist on /int/ on my computer. Hopefully there'll more soon.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I didn't think it was possible to get banned from 4chan...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Medrex

Post by Medrex »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I didn't think it was possible to get banned from 4chan...
People get banned there all the time. Sometimes for legit reasons and sometimes because the mods feel like being dicks. usual sentence is a few days but sometimes people get hit with a permaban.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

I got banned from /a/ once for a couple days by moot for saying Planetes wasn't that good. I was just trolling, I have never seen it, and probably never will. But it seems ok.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

You've never actually been to 4chan have you? Its like saying you don't think people can get sunburn from sitting outside all day.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Been there once. Tried to read a thread, but got fed up with all the spam after a few minutes. Never tried again.
At least I'm fairly sure you won't get banned for spamming there^^°

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Rocket Royal

Post by Rocket Royal »

Nightime /a/ is infinitely better than daytime /a/. The babies gotta go to sleep.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Define "Nighttime"...
I'm not sure that concept still has meaning on the internet.

Sore wa himitsu desu.
Rocket Royal

Post by Rocket Royal »

It both does and doesn't.

You can browse 4chan while sitting in the back of your 6th grade remedial class on the ipad you got for christmas that you TOTALLY didn't deserve during the day. At night and early morning posting is much slower, but there's more discussion. Spam the K-On threads with scat in /a/, the pokemon threads with furry shit in /v/, spam /vp/ with gary doubles instead of actual pokemon stuff. At night the babies go to sleep. Conversely, during summer and winter break people who usually do not go on check out "the 4chan site everyone is talking about". Not neccessarily bad.

The appeal of 4chan is its anonymous community. Everyone can be an ass but so can you. If you can do it WELL, it's encouraged. You wouldn't stick around too long if you don't actually enjoy being there to discuss things though. It's a bit like the locker room, where everyone's getting naked but you don't look at their dicks, and you could totally pants them or nut check them and everyone has a good laugh, but you gotta know that someone will do it to you ten minutes later.
KROMEangel

Post by KROMEangel »

Hi there, just came by to say the pastebin's updated now with all the "Houjo" chronicles included.

Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

KROMEangel wrote:Hi there, just came by to say the pastebin's updated now with all the "Houjo" chronicles included.

SAVED
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

So who's for having a thread tonight?