KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ThreeStep

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by ThreeStep »

http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/60824471/

Katawa Yandere: Lilly route. The prologue is short, moved slow and kind of veering into lolrandom details and butthurt audience, but it has potential. Oh, it has potential.
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Wednesday night, around 9:00 for those of you on the Eastern Coast.

If you aren't EST, you should do some math and visit us sometime. Come on down to the Sunshine State. Florida. Like California, except with more old people.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
The Laughing Man

Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

ThreeStep wrote:http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/60824471/

Katawa Yandere: Lilly route. The prologue is short, moved slow and kind of veering into lolrandom details and butthurt audience, but it has potential. Oh, it has potential.
God, this one made me laugh so hard. Hope it picks up again soon.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Mahorfeus wrote:
ThreeStep wrote:http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/60824471/

God, this one made me laugh so hard. Hope it picks up again soon.
There were a few more threads, but I didn't bother grabbing links.

EDIT
Found a like to the last thread.
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/61060453/
The Laughing Man

Well, the last one went over fantastically, I think we'll have another thread. What, you thought I'd give up that easy? Fuck that shit, IT'S THE WEEKEND, BABY. EXPECT SOME DRILL HAIRED LOVE SOMETIME SOON.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Whoa! You're doing theses again?

Glad to see someone taking the initiative and not letting this thread die. :)
The Laughing Man

Snicket wrote:Whoa! You're doing theses again?

Glad to see someone taking the initiative and not letting this thread die. :)
Yeah, thought about making updates in other places than here, but hey, don't fix what isn't broke, right? Or some shit.

Sometime in the next couple of days I'll pick it back up, I want to watch Yandere Lilly carve a bloody path into my heart~
newnar

Post by newnar »

Am I the only one who doesn't have any idea what CYOA is?
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

newnar wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't have any idea what CYOA is?
You're not. Plenty of people have no idea.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

It seems easymod....green oval....archive of foolz, or what ever it's called only goes back to the last part of 2010. At least with my old CYOA threads. Which left the last part of my final body swap arch and the unfinished ms-adventures of Hisao Nakai. (Forever losing; the L4D KS series, the Euro Ks, and first part of the body swap arch. However, aside from the L4D KS, nothing of value was lost.)

And after reading some of these old threads, i can see why some people were bashing my writing style. Spelling errors, run on sentences, you name it. These threads were chop full of writing errors. Though in my defense, i wrote many of these after working all day, while still trying to learn the English language. I know it's not really much of one, but that's the reason.

Which makes me seriously question, why i ever considered starting back up again. If this is what it would look like.

Edit: My Stand in Storyteller farce, survived as well.
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

Don't be too hard on yourself, Snicket. As long as you still managed to provide entertainment, which you did, then the English(although important, and helpful for good storytellers) can take a backseat.

All of you guys provided more than enough entertainment, each, so it's not a big deal if you wouldn't want to start back up. Things have had a good run, eh?
The Laughing Man

UnknownFan wrote:Don't be too hard on yourself, Snicket. As long as you still managed to provide entertainment, which you did, then the English(although important, and helpful for good storytellers) can take a backseat.

All of you guys provided more than enough entertainment, each, so it's not a big deal if you wouldn't want to start back up. Things have had a good run, eh?
Yeah, but I'll be damned if I don't finish this fight for you guys. You may not even come back to this thread to check in on it, and I don't even mind. We all had a good run, and all things come to the final ending. But, I'm gonna finish this fight for you at least. CYOA faggotry has embedded itself into the history of KS.

It isn't my story, it's yours. You guys did all the voting and provided the inspiration. I just painted the backdrop. I'm here to make sure this story has an ending.

Soon. And that's not my half assed definition of soon, that's the real one. /tg/, if you're so inclined.
Diablofan

Post by Diablofan »