KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Verett

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Verett »

Woah. That thread was quite the experience. Next time I'll be sober I hope.

Speaking of threads, this one is kinda dead, isn't it?
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

Verett wrote:Woah. That thread was quite the experience. Next time I'll be sober I hope.

Speaking of threads, this one is kinda dead, isn't it?
it aint dead till bromont says its dead

Bromont is the god of this Thread! do not defy him mortal!
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Slightly off-topic, but I found this philosophical CYOA page amusing (anyone know the source?):
Free will?
Free will?
freewill.jpg (83.17 KiB) Viewed 7070 times
Diablofan

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Diablofan »

Arias wrote:Bromont uploaded, Longest one yet.
Took longer then I expected cause I kept stopping to read them, no matter how many times I read this it's still funny
Ancient Quoting of this post, but I'm going to update the Tome he posted of Bromonts stuff. I might update the other tomes first because there aren't so many stories since the tomes were posted, but I'm definitely going to update the Bromont Tome since so much has been added and the guy who made these tomes isn't here to update them.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Diablofan wrote:Ancient Quoting of this post, but I'm going to update the Tome he posted of Bromonts stuff. I might update the other tomes first because there aren't so many stories since the tomes were posted, but I'm definitely going to update the Bromont Tome since so much has been added and the guy who made these tomes isn't here to update them.
I know this may make what you are doing harder, but would it be possible to include the choices people could pick from along with the choice that actually won in the threads? I feel that they add to the story in their own little way. Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.

Post by Guest »

Nightdragon wrote:Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.

http://bizarreslimeart.tumblr.com/
Collection's to the right.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.

http://bizarreslimeart.tumblr.com/
Collection's to the right.
Also updated version of paste bin with every Bromont thread from Brojou to Bizzare slime
Diablofan

Post by Diablofan »

Nightdragon wrote:
Diablofan wrote:Ancient Quoting of this post, but I'm going to update the Tome he posted of Bromonts stuff. I might update the other tomes first because there aren't so many stories since the tomes were posted, but I'm definitely going to update the Bromont Tome since so much has been added and the guy who made these tomes isn't here to update them.
I know this may make what you are doing harder, but would it be possible to include the choices people could pick from along with the choice that actually won in the threads? I feel that they add to the story in their own little way. Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I think I might be able to include the choices in there as well. But I might not be able to since some of the threads are so old and might be lost from the various archive transitional periods. If I don't think I can, I won't, but I will try regardless.
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Richiter Bromont wrote:http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/58516174

SURPRISE, BITCH
That was beyond words, good sir. A fitting end to the saga of Hisao Necktie.
Tis the end of an era.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

That was amazing, Bromont. All it was missing to make it perfect for me was BERSERKER BARRAGE.
ElSuperNova

Post by ElSuperNova »

The manly tears flow freely among bros as they lay their eyes upon the final chapter of the most hallowed "Katawa Broujo"
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

I don't even know which way is up anymore

The world is fucking ending
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Limbless wrote:I don't even know which way is up anymore

The world is fucking ending
Katawa Shoujo releasing
Katawa Broujo ending
Katawa Broujo being a PREQUEL to Katawa Shoujo
2012 is starting to look more and more likely
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios