KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Verett
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Verett » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 am

Woah. That thread was quite the experience. Next time I'll be sober I hope.

Speaking of threads, this one is kinda dead, isn't it?

User avatar
Shades of gray
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Shades of gray » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 am

Verett wrote:Woah. That thread was quite the experience. Next time I'll be sober I hope.

Speaking of threads, this one is kinda dead, isn't it?
it aint dead till bromont says its dead

Bromont is the god of this Thread! do not defy him mortal!
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Image

User avatar
Merlyn_LeRoy
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 am

Slightly off-topic, but I found this philosophical CYOA page amusing (anyone know the source?):
freewill.jpg
Free will?
freewill.jpg (83.17 KiB) Viewed 3556 times

Diablofan

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Diablofan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Arias wrote:Bromont uploaded, Longest one yet.
Took longer then I expected cause I kept stopping to read them, no matter how many times I read this it's still funny
Ancient Quoting of this post, but I'm going to update the Tome he posted of Bromonts stuff. I might update the other tomes first because there aren't so many stories since the tomes were posted, but I'm definitely going to update the Bromont Tome since so much has been added and the guy who made these tomes isn't here to update them.

User avatar
Nightdragon
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Nightdragon » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 am

Diablofan wrote:Ancient Quoting of this post, but I'm going to update the Tome he posted of Bromonts stuff. I might update the other tomes first because there aren't so many stories since the tomes were posted, but I'm definitely going to update the Bromont Tome since so much has been added and the guy who made these tomes isn't here to update them.
I know this may make what you are doing harder, but would it be possible to include the choices people could pick from along with the choice that actually won in the threads? I feel that they add to the story in their own little way. Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.

Guest

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

Nightdragon wrote:Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.

http://bizarreslimeart.tumblr.com/
Collection's to the right.

Guest

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.

http://bizarreslimeart.tumblr.com/
Collection's to the right.
Also updated version of paste bin with every Bromont thread from Brojou to Bizzare slime
http://pastebin.com/RB2wy7ux

Diablofan

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Diablofan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Nightdragon wrote:
Diablofan wrote:Ancient Quoting of this post, but I'm going to update the Tome he posted of Bromonts stuff. I might update the other tomes first because there aren't so many stories since the tomes were posted, but I'm definitely going to update the Bromont Tome since so much has been added and the guy who made these tomes isn't here to update them.
I know this may make what you are doing harder, but would it be possible to include the choices people could pick from along with the choice that actually won in the threads? I feel that they add to the story in their own little way. Also, does anyone have a collection of Bromont's monster girl threads? I never really bothered with them until recently, and would like to catch up.
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I think I might be able to include the choices in there as well. But I might not be able to since some of the threads are so old and might be lost from the various archive transitional periods. If I don't think I can, I won't, but I will try regardless.

User avatar
Richiter Bromont
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 am

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Richiter Bromont » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:30 am


User avatar
Worthington
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Worthington » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

Richiter Bromont wrote:http://boards.4chan.org/a/res/58516174

SURPRISE, BITCH
That was beyond words, good sir. A fitting end to the saga of Hisao Necktie.
Tis the end of an era.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios

User avatar
GMKGoat
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by GMKGoat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:24 am

That was amazing, Bromont. All it was missing to make it perfect for me was BERSERKER BARRAGE.

User avatar
ElSuperNova
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 am

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by ElSuperNova » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:25 am

The manly tears flow freely among bros as they lay their eyes upon the final chapter of the most hallowed "Katawa Broujo"
Image

User avatar
Limbless
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Limbless » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:32 am

I don't even know which way is up anymore

The world is fucking ending

User avatar
Worthington
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Worthington » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 am

Limbless wrote:I don't even know which way is up anymore

The world is fucking ending
Katawa Shoujo releasing
Katawa Broujo ending
Katawa Broujo being a PREQUEL to Katawa Shoujo
2012 is starting to look more and more likely
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios

Post Reply