A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Richiter Bromont

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Richiter Bromont »

Sho' you right.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Hey guys, long time no see...well post anyway. RL life has been keeping me busy lately, so i haven't had a chance to swing by.

Anyway, before it go on a rant on this. I'd like to mention that I've been debating on starting up again. When this will be however I'm not sure. I'd like to say this weekend, but that all depends on if i get called into work or not. I'll keep you guys posted.
trapetor

Post by trapetor »

I would strongly recommend mixing things up with photoshoped in-game images and have a large degree of interaction if you want to hit something big. Bromont has already monopolized the wall of text CYOA market, it'll be hard to grab /a/'s attention with another text based KS thread when they are already drowning in their sea of chocolate.
Richiter Bromont

Snicket wrote:Hey guys, long time no see...well post anyway. RL life has been keeping me busy lately, so i haven't had a chance to swing by.

Anyway, before it go on a rant on this. I'd like to mention that I've been debating on starting up again. When this will be however I'm not sure. I'd like to say this weekend, but that all depends on if i get called into work or not. I'll keep you guys posted.
I don't know man, Summer /a/ is full of spammers and /b/ level trolls right now.
Might wanna wait for awhile.
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Yeah, I'm gonna wait for a bit myself to go back to the w/a/steland. Rest assured, we'll be finishin' this fight.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Richiter Bromont wrote:
Snicket wrote:Hey guys, long time no see...well post anyway. RL life has been keeping me busy lately, so i haven't had a chance to swing by.

I don't know man, Summer /a/ is full of spammers and /b/ level trolls right now.
I'm sorry we pissed you off ;_;
"That weird motherfucker"
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

ze spy wrote:
Richiter Bromont wrote:

I'm sorry we pissed you off ;_;
I'm sorry you pissed them off.
No im not
Also known as the artist formerly known as Commissioner Castration.
Richiter Bromont

ze spy wrote:I'm sorry we pissed you off ;_;
I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed.
Silver Turkey

Post by Silver Turkey »

Richiter Bromont wrote:
ze spy wrote:I'm sorry we pissed you off ;_;
I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed.
That shitstorm in the monstergirl thread about what constitutes a monstergirl as opposed to a furry was the worst thing I've seen on /a/ in awhile, and I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for taking a hiatus. I feel terrible for having escalated it.
Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Shizune>Rin>>>>>Misha
Richiter Bromont

The whole point of the writethreads in the first place is for everyone to have fun.

Doesn't look like a whole lot of people had fun in those last couple threads, and as such, I've failed as a entertainer.
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Richiter Bromont wrote:The whole point of the writethreads in the first place is for everyone to have fun.

Doesn't look like a whole lot of people had fun in those last couple threads, and as such, I've failed as a entertainer.
You have not failed us, we have failed you. ;_;
"That weird motherfucker"
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

No no, putting aside the bullshit from the trolls and spammers, did you see how many people responded when you talked to them? People ARE having fun, Bromont, it's just that people are also taking it too seriously and arguing to damn much.

If you decided to continue or wait a while, either is understandable and acceptable, although one would obviously be more disappointing than the other.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

Richiter Bromont wrote:The whole point of the writethreads in the first place is for everyone to have fun.

wait what?

hmm.. this is what i get for only reading your posts and skipping everything else... most of the time anyway.

will still curse your name when a thread appears as im about to head to sleep :lol: doesnt stop me reading the thread
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Richiter Bromont wrote: I don't know man, Summer /a/ is full of spammers and /b/ level trolls right now.
You're right, i haven't been very active on /a/ lately. So the fact that 'summer /a/' is in full motion has completely slipped my mind. Though i might still do one, just for shits and giggles, just to see what happens.
Napalm(CBALogin)

Post by Napalm(CBALogin) »

Oh wow FUCK. Green Oval is DOWN. Oh damn, looks like the suggestions are getting more serious- BROMONT. YOU. NEED. A. BLOG FOR THIS SHIZ! Because seriously, both /a/ and oval can't contain this anymore. Apparently too much awesome on one board makes everything explode.

But no, seriously, the fucking summerfag spammers just shitted up /a/ so hard that even oval went down for summer.