KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Richiter Bromont

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Richiter Bromont »

I would start up again, but I'm busy working on a bunch of projects.

Also I'm lazy.

And busy.

But mostly lazy.

Maybe I'll make a thread on Friday for old times sake.
Bara

Post by Bara »

I guess they have found other outlets to spend their personal time on since all things change over time.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Bara wrote:I guess they have found other outlets to spend their personal time on since all things change over time.
This. As far as writing goes, I'm doing an RP campaign right now, and also writing a VN, although climatic would argue that I am more accurately NOT writing a VN.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
DMTucker

Post by DMTucker »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:
Bara wrote:I guess they have found other outlets to spend their personal time on since all things change over time.
This. As far as writing goes, I'm doing an RP campaign right now, and also writing a VN, although climatic would argue that I am more accurately NOT writing a VN.
I see. Then that is a whole other issue.

Perhaps the days of KS writefagging are done, unless some of the others remain free of other projects and interests, but alas, it seems as though most have moved on.

Perhaps then, it is time for a new age of writefags to arrive. Perhaps we should encourage, and make way for new writefags to take the place of these legends. I say to any of you who have wanted to try a story thread, go to /a/. If you get banned, go the freechan, or whatever site it was that was modded by one of these old champions. Build us a new era of writefaggotry, and create something new and epic on the foundations of the past writers.

Or don't your call.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

DMTucker wrote:

Perhaps the days of KS writefagging are done, unless some of the others remain free of other projects and interests, but alas, it seems as though most have moved on.

Perhaps then, it is time for a new age of writefags to arrive. Perhaps we should encourage, and make way for new writefags to take the place of these legends. I say to any of you who have wanted to try a story thread, go to /a/. If you get banned, go the freechan, or whatever site it was that was modded by one of these old champions. Build us a new era of writefaggotry, and create something new and epic on the foundations of the past writers.

Or don't your call.
Man, stop taking internet so seriously. It's just crappy fanfiction.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Bara

Post by Bara »

DMTucker wrote:
Captain Niggawatts wrote:This. As far as writing goes, I'm doing an RP campaign right now, and also writing a VN, although climatic would argue that I am more accurately NOT writing a VN.

Or don't your call.
Man, stop taking internet so seriously. It's just crappy fanfiction.
Nah, you can't take ALL the credit, the fans participating helped drag it down and roll it around in the crap too. :mrgreen:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Negi

Post by Negi »

I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow. Maybe the mods will cut us some slack since summer threads will be congesting most of the pages.

I'd say some snappy analogy, but frankly, I'm ready to pass out.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan

Post by Guest »

Woo hoo! I've been waiting patiently!
Arias

Post by Arias »

I'll be waiting and rooting for ya, Negi!
Yandere is God-tier
Negi

Post by Negi »

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan
Bara

Post by Bara »

Dang it I was too late to participate, but when I read you comment in your thread...
Negi wrote:> Negi !5jqGhKqTxo Wed Jun 2 02:02:10 2010 No.35672199

>>35672012
>Hanako/Hisao/Kiski love triangle

You know not what forces you play with, sir. Imagine what Hanako would feel like if two guys - who are both friends, and her friends - got into a tiff over who gets to ask her out?

Think carefully...
the way my mind read it was, 'an argument between two friends over who gets the crispy piece..."

sigh, I'm going to hell for that thought, aren't I?

Jojje

Post by Jojje »

Seems like it's all green... so far.
Nice to see Negi back. :)
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
jijhijhet

Post by jijhijhet »

The time is high for the glorious return of the fags
I kare not about grammer ro speling
Arias

Post by Arias »

The 14 year olds of summer are giving us great cover again! The mods have too much to deal with with all the horribad threads going on.
inb4 "Threads have always been horrible; the fact that it is summer has changed nothing."
Yandere is God-tier
Negi

Post by Negi »

-Carl Sagan