KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bardock9000

Re: KS CYOA threads

Post by Bardock9000 »

The thing with moot is that he gets over 9000 emails a day from people on the website.
There would be no way for him to send us a response without him going out of his way.
We all know how that works out.
"This is me. All of me..."
DESU

Post by DESU »

ThreeStep wrote:What we need to do is team together Captain Planet-style and stop the AnT spam. I'm sure that'd get us a favorable ruling.
judging by the e-mails this guy sent to mootles as well as how he said that 2 people delt with him before and are afraid if him, the only way to get this psychotic fucktard to stop would be to get him arrested for all the CP on the site, or go to his house and beat the shit out of him.
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

The AnT guy deserves a real and I mean REAL ass kick and psychological help.
He clearly has a death wish.
Oh well... that Hanako thread is still there on the first page, not 404'd. Although it's pretty much a LOT like just talking and less images, it's still not deleted as /c/ is considered the safest places on the chan. I'd say someone could give a little shot with a thread and attach images all the time they post. It has a fair chance of not being trolled or deleted. I think, I'm not sure.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

What's this? A KS thread with discussion and no spam?
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/32313602
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

I just thought of something.

Katawa Shoujo: The Cripple Girl Opera

With Hanako pretending to be the Phantom of the Opera.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Good one
ThreeStep wrote:What's this? A KS thread with discussion and no spam?
ofc it got 404'd >.>
strange that the KS /c/ thread still stands.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Kenji actually has perfect vision. So why does he wear those glasses, you ask? Simple. He is feigning partial blindness by wearing actual heavy subscription glasses, so that he could get into a class with blind students.

Why would he do such a thing? Because its the perfect cover. He can easily sneak out of class, because everybody is blind. Nobody will notice him if he leaves the classroom.

It is during these excursions that discards the glasses, he puts on a pink drill haired wig, and and slips into a girls uniform, panties, boob pads and all. This is when he dons the persona of Misha, a loud girl who happens to know sign language, and is thus one of the few capable of translating the orders of Shizune, head of the feminist conspiracy, to the student body. Kenji is working deep undercover to thwart the feminist conspiracy from the inside. "Misha" and Kenji are one in the same.

In a world ruled from the shadows of feminist armada, only one man can stop it.

His name is Kenji.
I wish I could take credit for something as awesome as Kenji=Misha. :shock: Any of you people post that?
Walterion

Post by Walterion »

kosherbacon wrote:
Kenji actually has perfect vision. So why does he wear those glasses, you ask? Simple. He is feigning partial blindness by wearing actual heavy subscription glasses, so that he could get into a class with blind students.

Why would he do such a thing? Because its the perfect cover. He can easily sneak out of class, because everybody is blind. Nobody will notice him if he leaves the classroom.

It is during these excursions that discards the glasses, he puts on a pink drill haired wig, and and slips into a girls uniform, panties, boob pads and all. This is when he dons the persona of Misha, a loud girl who happens to know sign language, and is thus one of the few capable of translating the orders of Shizune, head of the feminist conspiracy, to the student body. Kenji is working deep undercover to thwart the feminist conspiracy from the inside. "Misha" and Kenji are one in the same.

His name is Kenji.
I wish I could take credit for something as awesome as Kenji=Misha. :shock: Any of you people post that?
no, but it sounds like a pretty solid story to me!
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Kenji=Misha
:shock:
:cry:
Oh..... God is really dead now....
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

kosherbacon wrote:

His name is Kenji.
And this, my friends, is why there is no Misha path.

:lol:
Hanako Lover
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Evidently there is a Misha path in act 1. You just fall off the roof and die at the end of it.
Walterion

Post by Walterion »

when everything fails, /a/ has a new thread.

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/32349521
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Walterion wrote:when everything fails, /a/ has a new thread.
no, really. that /c/ thread is still up. It's not deleted, trolled. So... it didn't actually fail :p
Walterion

Post by Walterion »

Smoku wrote:
Walterion wrote:when everything fails, /a/ has a new thread.
no, really. that /c/ thread is still up. It's not deleted, trolled. So... it didn't actually fail :p
The thing is, the /c/ thread is actually managable. Like, there is nothing agressive from what I have seen... yet.

Now /a/ is a different story...
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

KS threads are fine on pretty much any board tangetially related to it (besides /jp/).

/a/ specifically does not like the KS fanfiction is all. At this point, it's pretty much likened to the Umineko roleplaying faggotry.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts