KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Bara »

The Laughing Man wrote:I-It's not like I like you or anything, I just hate KS! It's cancer a-and should be banned from /a/, I just thought I'd give you a handout and bump the thread!

Stupid KS.
Yep, sounds like /a/ is all tsundere over KS, doesn't it? :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

I LEAVE /KS/ FOR 4 MONTHS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!?!?!

Thanks for archiving stuff, guys. I've been rather busy with my life over the past few months (career and personal stuff).
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well look who's back. I was wondering what happened to you.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Yeah, I got promoted to a night time supervisor position, so I'm almost never online during the normal thread hours. To be honest, it was a little exhausting attempting to be online for those threads almost every night when I had work early the next day. And not to be rude or anything, but Yamaku Man and Storyteller were the best writefags. I did read one of your body swap threads one night, and I thought they were pretty good. I'm gonna have to check all the links all the way back from around page 50 to get caught up, so it might take me a while.

As far as not posting on the forums, I really haven't had anything constructive to say about KS. Pretty much just waiting it out until 4LS gets it done, so I probably still won't be very active on the forum.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Well then. Let's do this again sometime Sunday? Maybe. My schedule's gotten hectic, not that it counts for much. If not Sunday, sometime during the week.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

What happened Laughing Man? And I've been waiting on the conclusion to the school dance storyline too.

Anyways, two songs for your jukebox that could work for your story: It's a Good Day and I Won't Dance. I'm kinda surprised those didn't show up on the Fallout 3 soundtrack.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I think he's still banned from 4chan. I don't know how long a 'spamming[ ban is.
The Laughing Man

Again, apologies, my schedule has gotten a bit more hectic and work related, but I have been burning to do some more writefaggotry, so like I said, expect something out of me during the week when I know more about my coming days at work.

As far as the ban goes, it's all worked itself out, and all in all, it was a 'clerical error' we'll call it. I still pop in /tg/ every now and then, and I was posting in the Bromont thread a while back, so LOL I DUNNO.

Speaking of /tg/, I come bearing a gift from our neighborhood knigh/tg/uy drawfags.

There is a version without the boards, but this one is much funnier. I also have an image of space pirates and robot ninjas fighting cyborg zombie bears with orange transparent chainsaws for hands while blue and red lazers shoot all over the place and Odin is having a guitar battle with Nurgle in the background. So, yeah. Sometime during the week, this I promise you. IN ODIN'S NAME.
Attachments
HYES.jpg
HYES.jpg (185.1 KiB) Viewed 6509 times
The Laughing Man

HA HA HA!

Wednesday. Be there. And don't forget the most important thing:

YOU CAN'T STOP THE COLE TRAIN, BABY.

Post by Guest »

Storyteller and Umaguma were the same person. Calling it now
The Laughing Man

I think it's time to blow this scene.
Get everybody and your stuff together...

Okay,

LET'S JAM!

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/28491009
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

That sagefag really is starting to sound a bit...crazy.

He cant be serious, right?
The Laughing Man

Of course not. It's an elaborate troll, someone who's just trolling for the sake of trolling. An elaborate troll? Yes. An effective one? No. Again, just ignore them, as much fun as it is to reply with image macros and perfect arguments, it's best to let sagefags and trolls just go on unnoticed.

Monday is looking good for me, again. I think we may be coming to a close soon, but it all depends on what the readers would like.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

The Laughing Man wrote:Of course not. It's an elaborate troll, someone who's just trolling for the sake of trolling. An elaborate troll? Yes. An effective one? No. Again, just ignore them, as much fun as it is to reply with image macros and perfect arguments, it's best to let sagefags and trolls just go on unnoticed.

Monday is looking good for me, again. I think we may be coming to a close soon, but it all depends on what the readers would like.
No, man. It's mugenjohncel. He is that crazy. He hates the KS devs because he was banned, and because of an ED article.

The whole thing is silly, but whatever.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p28495081
hahahahah.
He's so pathetic it makes me laugh.
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."