KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

The Laughing Man

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by The Laughing Man »

It ended the way it should have, real life and all that. The main reason I wrote for the ending is because it really did hit me close on a lot of levels. I chased the girl. I got the girl. And I'm happy. But I still feel for 'Rin'.

Anyways. Carry on, gentlemen. I hope I really did entertain everyone. I love writing, and I love having it read.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
SivakAurak

Post by SivakAurak »

All joking aside, I also agree. You can't do stupid shit and just expect to get away with it.
^^^A very bad man^^^
The Laughing Man

SivakAurak wrote:All joking aside, I also agree. You can't do stupid shit and just expect to get away with it.
C'est la vie...though I think that's the appeal of VNs. You can just save and reload. Can't do that IRL. All in all, a bad end was a very refreshing pace. But I couldn't sit aside and just let it end like that. Had to go for it.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

I knew that /a/ would get what was coming to them. You did a brave thing there, showing realism in your story. Thanks for that.

And Laughing Man, nice write in.

All in all, I wonder where we go from here. /a/ had better not fuck up even more.

By the way... I would like to get a starting point for Storyteller's and Laughing Man's stories. I haven't been following them from the beginning. The reason I ask this is because I have been around to see the starts of Richter Bromont's and Umagama's tales. Jumping into ST and LM stories leaves me a bit disoriented, and I can't trace my way all the way back to the beginning.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

Post by Guest »

Richter Bromont, I wanna say your avatar is awesome and appropriate.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

ugh! I ended up falling asleep last night. So i had to catch up with the archive links i posted. I'm suprised no one gave me crap about not posting the last Umaguma + Laughing man thread.
The Laughing Man

Snicket wrote:ugh! I ended up falling asleep last night. So i had to catch up with the archive links i posted. I'm suprised no one gave me crap about not posting the last Umaguma + Laughing man thread.
No problem, man. Sleep is a good thing. I didn't exactly give you much to work with in my thread, maybe you have some park like backgrounds in your stash. Also, I'm going to start posting my previous thread's link in the beginning of my threads, and doing the Three Dog opening and closing. Is fun times.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Na there was actually a lot to work with, i just got to find a picture of a pond and a little baby duck. Which wouldn't be hard to find.
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

Well now that the Lilly/Rin situation is over, for now at least, I was hoping to continue on Friday, unless someone else would like to have a go?
The Laughing Man

Umaguma wrote:Well now that the Lilly/Rin situation is over, for now at least, I was hoping to continue on Friday, unless someone else would like to have a go?
Fine by me. I might run another one alongside you, if my schedule holds out. I'm leaving for a while in about a week, and I probably won't be able to run any threads for at least a month. Maybe, it might work out. Either way, I'll sit on the sidelines for a while and set up my next story.
The Laughing Man

I'M ALWAYS ONE CARD SHORT
ALWAYS ONE DAY LATE
FOR ONCE I'D LIKE AN ENDING
I CAN CELEBRATE
STACK THE DECK MYSELF
SO THERE'S NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME
I NEED JUST ONE MORE MOVE
ONE FINAL CHANCE TO PROVE
I CAN WIN THIS THING
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

holy crap......a golden ds which gives you an insta-boner.............epic!

Post by Guest »

More's going on in the Bromont thread
Richiter Bromont

Post by Richiter Bromont »

Don't forget to read the extra part.

HARD MODE: No tears

EUROPEAN EXTREME: Complete apathy