KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by G3n0c1de »

That is too what I thought... but Japanese nicknames typically don't work that way. They mostly stem from the first name. Like Shicchan.

Anyway, the Horus heresy is a parallel to the fall of the angel Lucifer, who took half of the angels in heaven with him. Horus persuaded half of the Space Marine Legions to follow Chaos. (Note that I don't know the biblical story at all) I think it was the archangel Michael who cast Lucifer out. Michael was God's right hand man. In Warhammer, Michael's role was played by Sanguinius, Primarch of the Blood Angels. Horus Lured the Emperor and some of his forces to him to finish them off. This is where the story diverts from the biblical version. Sanguinius, instead of striking Horus down, is killed, so the Emperor has to come in and is almost killed himself.

Misha -> Mikhail -> Michael -> Michael (the Archangel) -> Sanguinius

So apparently Misha really was a Space Marine Primarch, but she died.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

Deimos wrote: In 4chan terms: She is a Space Marine Primarch who went undercover in order to find out if Yamaku is a vile demonic fortress composed of Slaaneshi and Nurgle spawns. She shows her loalty to the Emperor of Mankind via her nickname. And being a Primarch would explain why she has no visible disability.
It all makes sense now.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

And now we know.

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

I still say Misha is the adopted daughter of some KGB folk.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET

Post by guest »

Umaguma is back with another thread

http://zip.4chan.org/a/res/23720876.html#23725564
The Laughing Man

Hey, while we're all here, I have to ask something. You guys don't think we have too many writefags on 4chan do you? I remember when it was just YM and Storyteller, but as of late, there's been quite a large influx. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I love this new turn. I mainly ask because I would also like to entertain, but without conflicting with anyone else's schedules. That, and page 0 being filled with writefags might set some people off. Again, not that I care, as if /a/ was really any good to begin with.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

When its everyone doing it, then we'll get worried.

C'mon, you've seen all the quest threads on /tg/ right? Nothings that bad at the moment.
Resident "morale officer".
SilverSol

Post by SilverSol »

i would say having an influx its a good thing, since i only browse /a/ for this threads really, but if all the current writefriends can come to some sort of agreement about when to post so not all of them are doing it at the same time i guess it would work better, i could see how some people would not like having more than 1 or 2 of this threads going on at once.
The Laughing Man

The Commissar wrote:When its everyone doing it, then we'll get worried.

C'mon, you've seen all the quest threads on /tg/ right? Nothings that bad at the moment.
I don't normally check them out, but I do see them a lot. There was also that PROMOTIONS drawfag who ignored my request of HK-47 fucking GLaDOS. I was disappoint. Anyways, I do agree with you there.
SilverSol wrote:i would say having an influx its a good thing, since i only browse /a/ for this threads really, but if all the current writefriends can come to some sort of agreement about when to post so not all of them are doing it at the same time i guess it would work better, i could see how some people would not like having more than 1 or 2 of this threads going on at once.
I guess we could work out a system here. I'd be more than happy to work with everyone else on that. 2 seems like a good number to do, at most.
Malus_Phasmatis

The Laughing Man wrote:page 0 being filled with writefags might set some people off.
That is really the only problem I see with having too many writers, and that is assuming they all do their threads at the same time.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
The Laughing Man

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:page 0 being filled with writefags might set some people off.
That is really the only problem I see with having too many writers, and that is assuming they all do their threads at the same time.
And that's what I was getting at. I can do fine voting in two threads at once, that's no problem. With more than that, it tends to get tiresome. It's why I haven't had mine in a while.

I have faith we'll figure something out, though.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Richter Bromont
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p23723871

Umaguma
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... #p23720876

Have the other Umaguma thread links been posted?
Malus_Phasmatis

Snicket wrote:Have the other Umaguma thread links been posted?
Yes
I believe that is the only other one.
Umaguma

Post by Umaguma »

Well, here I am. It sure is fun writing up some KS threads, but I am still new and there were others who came before me, so I don't want to take up all their time on writing threads, so I am more than willing to come up with a schedule, if the others are willing to as well.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Malus_Phasmatis wrote:
I believe that is the only other one.
Thanks

Umaguma wrote:Well, here I am. It sure is fun writing up some KS threads, but I am still new and there were others who came before me, so I don't want to take up all their time on writing threads, so I am more than willing to come up with a schedule, if the others are willing to as well.
Well a Schedule would make things easier. Then again schedules seem get scrambled if 4chan goes down. Though it seems that you and Richter Bromont usually posts links to your threads, so if something does go ary then we at least have the archive to fall back on.