KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Jhoff10

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by Jhoff10 »

One suggestion for next time storyteller.

Time cut offs on voting. They make the world go round.

With out them we'd still be voting between McCain and Obama
me8998

Post by me8998 »

Holy crap we got bel-aired.
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

me8998 wrote:Holy crap we got bel-aired.
Wouldn't have it any other way
PringerX

Post by PringerX »

I have to commend ST on the way he handled tonight. Tonight's threads were probably the craziest things I've ever seen on 4chan.
Magil

Post by Magil »

I feel like I got trolled. And not in the good way.
Jmnypop

Post by Jmnypop »

The thread tonight was pretty enjoyable, but...
ST, for the love of god, filter out the outlandish write-ins.
If YM didn't do that we'd still be FALCON PAUNCHing every person we met, and spanking Lilly and Mish-

...Carry on.
Magil

Post by Magil »

Jmnypop wrote:The thread tonight was pretty enjoyable, but...
If YM didn't do that we'd still be FALCON PAUNCHing every person we met, and spanking Lilly and Mish-

...Carry on.
The spanking thing wasn't a write=in. I did actually enjoy that one.
Jmnypop

Post by Jmnypop »

Magil wrote:
Jmnypop wrote:The thread tonight was pretty enjoyable, but...

...Carry on.
The spanking thing wasn't a write=in. I did actually enjoy that one.
I know the ST one wasn't a write-in, but the YM spankings were.
I'm pretty sure ST likes throwing in old crowd favorites if he can fit them into the story.
Thus, ilikewherethisisgoing.jpg

Unless we realize that we're Captain Falcon or something stupid like that... But I'm not against some SHINING FINGER

Post by Guest »

Jmnypop wrote:
I know the ST one wasn't a write-in, but the YM spankings were.
I'm pretty sure ST likes throwing in old crowd favorites if he can fit them into the story.
Thus, ilikewherethisisgoing.jpg

Unless we realize that we're Captain Falcon or something stupid like that... But I'm not against some SHINING FINGER
Dunno how I missed the fact that you were referring to YM there...carry on.
jijhijhet

Post by jijhijhet »

I kare not about grammer ro speling
Partick_fissal

Post by Partick_fissal »

You know, the only way I found out about KS was through a thread on /v/ which, ironically enough, was actually either genuine criticism of the game, or a trolling attempt (honestly, its impossible to tell which is which anymore.)

Curiousity was peaked, I googled the game, found this site and took it from there. Haven't looked back since.
If any of you understand what the hell my name is about/referring to, I will love you forever.
powell

Post by powell »

Oh wow, I was awake but was busy on /b/ and /c/ and missed it :(

When is next ST thread?
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

I don't care what anyone says. Last night's fiasco was hilarious. Just when you thought that it was over, it picked right back up. It was a general maelstrom. And to top it all off, we got bel-air'd.

A brilliant show. I laughed, I cried, I got a little turned on. Joy, sorrow, pain, pleasure, hate, and love. These were but notes in the symphony that Storyteller concocted last night. And it was something out of an Aphex Twin album.

I figure this will all blow over in a few days, Storyteller will have another thread, we'll have a positively adorable time painting Rin's face, and maybe even Lilly can join in the d'awwww levels.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

I regret being addicted to that 'sleep' thing that keeps me from participating in Storyteller's threads.
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

Those threads were very fun to be a part of.
The Laughing Man wrote:I don't care what anyone says. Last night's fiasco was hilarious. Just when you thought that it was over, it picked right back up. It was a general maelstrom. And to top it all off, we got bel-air'd.

A brilliant show. I laughed, I cried, I got a little turned on. Joy, sorrow, pain, pleasure, hate, and love. These were but notes in the symphony that Storyteller concocted last night. And it was something out of an Aphex Twin album.

I figure this will all blow over in a few days, Storyteller will have another thread, we'll have a positively adorable time painting Rin's face, and maybe even Lilly can join in the d'awwww levels.
I couldn't have said it better myself. It was a very interesting thread, to say the absolute least. A part of me loved the mayhem while another part was wishing it will all just end. I will say that I can only hope the next thread is less chaotic, if only for face painting with Rin.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."