KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CaptainLethargy

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by CaptainLethargy »

Did laughing man make any new threads after the night he picked up after Storyteller?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
me8998

Post by me8998 »

I really hate 4chan sometimes, I mean really.
Kamon

Post by Kamon »

me8998 wrote:I really hate 4chan sometimes, I mean really.
I'd be more worried if you didn't hate 4chan, to be perfectly honest.
Not all hope is lost though. We might still be able to salvage tonight's thread.
Paths complete: Lilly, Emi
Current path: Shizune
Current percentage: 69%. It's a sex thing.
me8998

Post by me8998 »

I'm mostly on /v/ and ignore the shit threads, so I don't mind it most of the time, and I get a laugh out of it too, but hot damn, that was some piss poor decision making.
Zombiebees

Post by Zombiebees »

This is just lame, I waited all week for this and now its on the rapetrain to failsville. Sigh, this kind of rubbish is what turned me off YM's threads. The worst part is if you give this crowd the stupid option they will always just keep pushing it every ime, this is 4chan there is very little self control.
We are such greedy creatures, no matter how much we consume we need more and more...........KS feed the beast, it hungers, it hungers from the very depths.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

This is why we can't have nice things.
Resident "morale officer".
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

me8998 wrote:I'm mostly on /v/ and ignore the shit threads, so I don't mind it most of the time, and I get a laugh out of it too, but hot damn, that was some piss poor decision making.
Zombiebees wrote:The worst part is if you give this crowd the stupid option they will always just keep pushing it every ime, this is 4chan there is very little self control.
The Commissar wrote:This is why we can't have nice things.
Agreed, but there is very little that can be done about it. I just hope we get the option to go back and fix this.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

Not even worth putting up...

So stupid, and to think I was actually looking forward to this shit...
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

If the rapists are the image spammers or whatever then we may never have a nice thread again. At least not without Storyteller nixing write-ins, which is lame.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Dude and whatnot

Post by Dude and whatnot »

Not to rain on your parade, but methinks you guys are taking this a wee bit too seriously. It's not like what happens in these threads becomes canonical or anything. If you don't like how the thread goes, just don't read it like I saw several people doing. But most of all, chill.
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

Dude and whatnot wrote:Not to rain on your parade, but methinks you guys are taking this a wee bit too seriously. It's not like what happens in these threads becomes canonical or anything. If you don't like how the thread goes, just don't read it like I saw several people doing. But most of all, chill.
I hear you but it stopped being funny really fast. At least YM would make shit like this die a funny and painless death.
me8998

Post by me8998 »

It's just annoying, when you look forward to something and it goes into the crapper, is all
Jhoff10

Post by Jhoff10 »

me8998 wrote:It's just annoying, when you look forward to something and it goes into the crapper, is all
Aint that the truth....

Edit: He started up again....
Last edited by Jhoff10 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
strangerthanfiction

Post by strangerthanfiction »

...whaaaaat the fuuuuuuuck.