KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

The Commissar

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by The Commissar »

Can someone post the last part of the day? I was unable to catch it before it was deleted.
Resident "morale officer".
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

Oh no, I didn't read Friday or Saturday's archived threads. I was saving them for the unwind time I knew I would need today. I had followed these so faithfully until now.

VR, I know it's really presumptuous, but if you have these backed up, I'd be interested in getting my hands on that. I would be very thankful.

Post by Guest »

I'm not affiliated with the 4chan archiver, but it looks like the size of the /a/ archive is giving them some problems. They are doing some database work, but it probably won't be finished until after tonight's adventure.

Bug about the lack of /a/.

There doesn't seem to be any direct way to contact him, but here is the user page for the person who appears to be running the archiver.

Also, I vaguely remember someone offering to host the threads the first time a mod deleted the threads. Can't remember the specifics, and unfortunately without the archiver I can't look it up either.
CurtLe

Post by CurtLe »

Well this is gonna suck. I got put on an 8-5 shift for the next couple weeks and was gonna use easymodo to keep track of the adventures.
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

Well, at least we know what's going on now.
Yamaku Man wrote:Any suggestions on where to continue on the off-chance my thread gets deleted tonight?
Well, an IRC channel might work. I'm not sure if the KS devs would like it, but you could also try using the Fan Works section of the forums.
Layzuhl wrote:VR, I know it's really presumptuous, but if you have these backed up, I'd be interested in getting my hands on that. I would be very thankful.
Whenever I get all the files straightened out, I'll see about getting them uploaded for you all to use. I saved entire threads, including the thumbnails, and all the files got jumbled around when I did that on a computer at work. Fucking Windows ME and Internet Explorer! *shakes fist* :evil:
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

The Commissar wrote:Can someone post the last part of the day? I was unable to catch it before it was deleted.
I was also unable to see the last part. If anyone saved it, or can give a summary, that would be great.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

well here is a crazy idea; Why not use a section of 4chan still under the archive. I dunno maybe /jp/. Just till /a/ is back on the archive sight.....if it ever will be. We just need to post a thing on /a/ directing everyone to /jp/.
Validus Razgriz

Snicket wrote:well here is a crazy idea; Why not use a section of 4chan still under the archive. I dunno maybe /jp/. Just till /a/ is back on the archive sight.....if it ever will be. We just need to post a thing on /a/ directing everyone to /jp/.
facepalm.jpg

I can't believe I didn't think of that. You are a genius, Snicket!
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Storyteller

Post by Storyteller »

I have uploaded the script for my own writings, however, it's not exactly what I had posted on /a/ as I had made many last minute changes here and there and I might have forgotten to delete extraneous passages, I've also run through and made a few minor typo corrections but left this mostly unchanged. This was a rush job so there might be a few items out of order or I might have forgotten to remove unused passages but please enjoy as is.

If you're looking for Saturday's thread, search for 28/06/09 and read from there.
Attachments
KS VT 5-6-8-9b-11b-12-13-14-15-16.rtf
KS Vote Thread Storyteller
(250.45 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Layzuhl

Post by Layzuhl »

Thank-you Storyteller. Very much!
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

Wow that end was such a cockslap. Good job, sir.
Resident "morale officer".
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

Storyteller wrote:If you're looking for Saturday's thread, search for 28/06/09 and read from there.
Thanks, Storyteller.

I can't say I'm not at least a little confused at that ending.
"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."
Yamaku Man

Post by Yamaku Man »

Validus Razgriz wrote:I can't believe I didn't think of that. You are a genius, Snicket!
In that case, when it's time, I'll go ahead and start a thread pertaining to Higurashi on /jp/, and we can go ahead and continue the actual story in the archive of the thread. Expect to see a K! picture.

I'll probably just post it anonymously.

That way we won't clog up /jp/ with something they so vocally detest.
Validus Razgriz

Yamaku Man wrote:In that case, when it's time, I'll go ahead and start a thread pertaining to Higurashi on /jp/, and we can go ahead and continue the actual story in the archive of the thread. Expect to see a K! picture.

I'll probably just post it anonymously.

That way we won't clog up /jp/ with something they so vocally detest.
I'll see you in an hour then on easymodo /jp/, YM.
Yamaku Man

Post by Yamaku Man »

Validus Razgriz wrote:I'll see you in an hour then on easymodo /jp/, YM.
Ah, it would be nice if someone would link to the thread, as well.