KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

VCR
lolbot

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by VCR »

Now now. I've been looking through the previous threads, and we definitely didn't fulfill the conditions for a HAREM END. Which meant we were fucked once we reached Day 3...
Last edited by VCR on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Validus Razgriz

Post by Validus Razgriz »

YM threads:

http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/22446574
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/22448652
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.p ... d/22450388

Spoiler:
Yamaku Man is now officially the God of Trolls, lol

He'll be back Wednesday night, usual time.

Edit: Looks like one of the guests beat me to the punch, lol
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Yamaku Man

Post by Yamaku Man »

Oh...Oh God.

I'm practically crying over here.

I hinted...so many times! I kept reminding them about Emi, but no one would listen! Hahahaha!

Oh man, all those people who didn't see it coming! I can't...stop...laughing! Hahahahahahahaha!
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Yamaku Man wrote:Oh...Oh God.

I hinted...so many times! I kept reminding them about Emi, but no one would listen! Hahahaha!

Oh man, all those people who didn't see it coming! I can't...stop...laughing! Hahahahahahahaha!
Just so you knew (even if you really aren't him) I love you, you magnificent bastard.
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Validus Razgriz

Yamaku Man wrote:Oh...Oh God.

I know. I have to salute you. That was well played.

I will definitely see you on Wednesday. God himself won't stop me.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."
Validus Razgriz

VCR wrote:Just so you knew (even if you really aren't him) I love you, you magnificent bastard.
I can confirm it is him. He posted with his trip on 4chan that he signed up for the KS forums.
Yamaku Man

Post by Yamaku Man »

VCR wrote:Just so you knew (even if you really aren't him) I love you, you magnificent bastard.
It truly is me, my friend.

And while I normally don't post in these forums under my actual name, I have to say this:

I love you too. I love everyone who follows my threads. But oh my God, this was way too hilarious. I knew this was going to happen the moment everyone ignored Emi, but it was so much funnier than I thought it would be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Validus Razgriz

Yamaku Man wrote:I love you too. I love everyone who follows my threads. But oh my God, this was way too hilarious. I knew this was going to happen the moment everyone ignored Emi, but it was so much funnier than I thought it would be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
lol, and I was even pushing for the loli end in some of your earlier threads. God damn it, Char Aznable would be hanging his head in shame about now.
Shizune is my waifu

Post by Shizune is my waifu »

@YM: I don't know if I want to punch you for doing that, or applaud you for being such a brilliant troll...
PringerX

Post by PringerX »

I wasn't even really angry at the troll, I was mainly just laughing at everyone else's reactions. Seeing everyone rage so hard was pretty funny.
lolwut !!VBS7DFK4zHM

Post by lolwut !!VBS7DFK4zHM »

That was so well done, YM. I knew something was going to happen, SOMETHING. And then you pull out this beauty.

I'm flucuating between love and liquid rage running from my eyes.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

Lovely, good to know it's you. I believe I found the breaking point for us, but I'll leave everyone else to look for it themselves.
And really though guys, don't blame him. We only have ourselves to blame...
Validus Razgriz

VCR wrote:Lovely, good to know it's you. I believe I found the breaking point for us, but I'll leave everyone else to look for it themselves.
And really though guys, don't blame him. We only have ourselves to blame...
I have no hard feelings about it. I love it when /a/ gets trolled, their reactions are always priceless.

Yamaku Man, if I ever meet you IRL, I will buy you a drink. That was the greatest trolling I've ever seen.
Wincrest

Post by Wincrest »

I knew how that was going to end from the very first post yet I absolutely loved reading every bit of it, It's only a few hours in, but I already consider the new day to be a good one.
The Commissar

Post by The Commissar »

There was supposed to be blood for the blood god.

I was disappointed.

YM is a god troll.
Resident "morale officer".