Really really REALLY dumb questions

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Oddball »

Loonie wrote:Heck, by 2027 Rin'd be a downright female Adam Jensen. I can see her now, waving her hands around and even saying in her monotone voice: "I never asked for this."
Sometimes I feel like this is the only cyborg reference anybody knows how to make. :evil:
Not Dead Yet
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oddball wrote:
Loonie wrote:Heck, by 2027 Rin'd be a downright female Adam Jensen. I can see her now, waving her hands around and even saying in her monotone voice: "I never asked for this."
Sometimes I feel like this is the only cyborg reference anybody knows how to make. :evil:
What about:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" -Darth Vader, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
He's a cyborg. More machine than man though....
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Oddball wrote:
Or give her a cybernetic eye and have her walk around going "we are the rin, resistance is futile"
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Yeah, I admit I got into that one quite late and was just catching up with it. It shows if you go through something 3 years after it's been released and try to make the reference on the internet I guess - you might as well be a caveman announcing your joy at discovering fire to the civilized world. Plus that whole starting with the date of 2007 really got me onto that mental track. :? Add really really REALLY dumb references to this thread too I guess.

I don't really have any good ones. Except maybe: "Your pants are on fire."

*feels even dumber now*
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Loonie wrote:Yeah, I admit I got into that one quite late and was just catching up with it. It shows if you go through something 3 years after it's been released and try to make the reference on the internet I guess - you might as well be a caveman announcing your joy at discovering fire to the civilized world. Plus that whole starting with the date of 2007 really got me onto that mental track. :? Add really really REALLY dumb references to this thread too I guess.
On the other hand, ten years old or more makes you look clever... or at least refreshingly retro.

And for some reason, I'm now picturing Rin playing the part of Inspector Gadget.
Not Dead Yet
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Oddball wrote:
Loonie wrote:Yeah, I admit I got into that one quite late and was just catching up with it. It shows if you go through something 3 years after it's been released and try to make the reference on the internet I guess - you might as well be a caveman announcing your joy at discovering fire to the civilized world. Plus that whole starting with the date of 2007 really got me onto that mental track. :? Add really really REALLY dumb references to this thread too I guess.
On the other hand, ten years old or more makes you look clever... or at least refreshingly retro.

And for some reason, I'm now picturing Rin playing the part of Inspector Gadget.
I've got her as the Borg queen with that vacant stare she has
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Oddball wrote:And for some reason, I'm now picturing Rin playing the part of Inspector Gadget.
But with a tux and a tophat housing her machinery instead. After all...it's what a gentleman would do. <3
Last edited by Loonie on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

GO GO GADGET ORANGE PEELER!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:GO GO GADGET ORANGE PEELER!
Or go go gadget paint hose.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

simmr001 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:GO GO GADGET ORANGE PEELER!
Or go go gadget paint hose.
**crickets**