Really really REALLY dumb questions

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Roxius

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Roxius »

I don't have a disability fetish either. I just like things that totally differ from the norm, like the premise of this visual novel and the fact that the girls are disabled. It's one of the reasons I write weird fanfiction. When it's different, my interest is captured, because it makes everything much more entertaining and "strange" in a good way. I wonder about why people find those certain things attractive too.

On another note, for some reason, I've never found liking fat people to be disturbing, tho...but that's probably because of the fact that I'm one of those people that like them :P
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

By fat, I mean the morbidly obese. The kind where you can get lost in the flaps of their fat. I find this almost always partnered with.....poop and pee fetishes.....like a picture from hell....
Onearmdude

Post by Onearmdude »

Coyfish wrote:By fat, I mean the morbidly obese. The kind where you can get lost in the flaps of their fat. I find this almost always partnered with.....poop and pee fetishes.....like a picture from hell....
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I've read that in some countries, it's the back of a woman's neck that men find attractive. Some people dig on the ultra-thin, chemotherapy candidate body-type, so it shouldn't be too suprising that some people go the opposite, Gilbert Grape route. I just know it's not my thing.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

I just thought of something:

If you choose to block the H-scenes, do you still unlock them in the extras anyway?
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.

How long will the full game be compared to the demo?

Post by Guest »

Just wondering. (:
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: How long will the full game be compared to the demo?

Post by Aura »

Post subject: How long will the full game be compared to the demo?

Just wondering. (:
About four-five times longer
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Aura wrote:
Post subject: How long will the full game be compared to the demo?

Just wondering. (:
About four-five times longer
Does that figure include Act 1 or not?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

U.T. Raptor wrote: Does that figure include Act 1 or not?
Act 1 is about 100,000 words.
The first draft of entire game is about 500,000 words.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

cpl_crud wrote:
U.T. Raptor wrote: Does that figure include Act 1 or not?
Act 1 is about 100,000 words.
The first draft of entire game is about 500,000 words.
So are there 5 Acts, with each one having about 100,000 words?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

No. The paths work a bit differently.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

If you choose to block the H-scenes, do you still unlock them in the extras anyway?
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Eh, I would say yes to that.

The "Block" mechanism basically replaces the section of the scene marked as "H" with a few random images.

This means that, as far as the engine is concerned, you are running through the scene. That means it will be added to the Library when you finsh it.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

cpl_crud wrote:Eh, I would say yes to that.

The "Block" mechanism basically replaces the section of the scene marked as "H" with a few random images.

This means that, as far as the engine is concerned, you are running through the scene. That means it will be added to the Library when you finsh it.
W00t. Thank you for letting me know, although I'm still keeping the H-scenes up anyway. I was just curious, really.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Is there a bad 'Kenji' ending in each act where you end up dying?
Spoon

Post by Spoon »

Lilly seems like the kind of person who would wear a top hat and a monocle on a regular basis, yet obvious lacks the need for the latter. Might she still wear one just for the purpose of looking snazzy?
"Sometimes I sit for hours weighing the fine distinctions between spunk, pluck, balls, nerve, chutzpah, gall, and moxie."