Really really REALLY dumb questions

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
kobe
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by kobe » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Coyfish wrote:It's easy to interchange the two. All you need is your imaaaaaginaaaaation.

And, while we're on that topic, just WHY do you guys find disabled girls.....attractive? Or, to be more blunt, a turn on.
lol, i don't find disabled girls more or less attractive than 'normal' girls. The problem is that today, lots of normal girls will think and speak out 'I AM TEH HOTNESS!' while they are just average girls, disabled girls tend to not have that 'OMG LOOK AT ME I'M HOT', thing in them, because they are aware of the fact that nobody is perfect. so yeah, it's not that i like disabled girls, it's more that i don't like the mentality of all those slutty girls with a 'complete and perfect' body.
~end of rant~
also, i Downloaded act 1 because of a KS thread on 420chan, looked interesting...and here I am.

User avatar
Coyfish
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:25 am

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Coyfish » Fri May 15, 2009 4:01 pm

No, I meant in that there are some people who are saying "ME WANT STUMP JOB". It's a bit scary.

fanatic
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by fanatic » Fri May 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Coyfish wrote:No, I meant in that there are some people who are saying "ME WANT STUMP JOB". It's a bit scary.
welcome to the internet, there is something for EVERYBODY here

User avatar
PCJedi
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by PCJedi » Fri May 15, 2009 4:38 pm

kobe wrote:
Coyfish wrote:It's easy to interchange the two. All you need is your imaaaaaginaaaaation.

And, while we're on that topic, just WHY do you guys find disabled girls.....attractive? Or, to be more blunt, a turn on.
lol, i don't find disabled girls more or less attractive than 'normal' girls. The problem is that today, lots of normal girls will think and speak out 'I AM TEH HOTNESS!' while they are just average girls, disabled girls tend to not have that 'OMG LOOK AT ME I'M HOT', thing in them, because they are aware of the fact that nobody is perfect. so yeah, it's not that i like disabled girls, it's more that i don't like the mentality of all those slutty girls with a 'complete and perfect' body.
~end of rant~
also, i Downloaded act 1 because of a KS thread on 420chan, looked interesting...and here I am.
THIS. It's not that I find Rin or Shizune hot because they're disabled, I just think they're more interesting characters because they've realized and come to terms with their own imperfections. Nobody's perfect, so to see girls in real life flaunting their looks and boasting about how perfect they think they are really irritates me. I'd rather have a flawed girl with a nice personality than a perfect-looking bimbo. Maybe that's why I don't have a girlfriend, because my standards have been raised too high by idealized 2D girls from VNs and anime?
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?

User avatar
U.T. Raptor
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by U.T. Raptor » Fri May 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Coyfish wrote:No, I meant in that there are some people who are saying "ME WANT STUMP JOB". It's a bit scary.
If that's the wierdest fetish-related thing you've seen on the Internet, you're a very, very fortunate man...

User avatar
Nosson
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:14 am

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Nosson » Sat May 16, 2009 3:16 am

PCJedi wrote:
Maybe that's why I don't have a girlfriend, because my standards have been raised too high by idealized 2D girls from VNs and anime?
I know how you feel bro, same for me.

But thats really all a man ever needs, love for the wonderful 2D girls... and a hand. Its like Chobits, only instead of robot girls its anime and VN girls! Even if they don't really feel love for the person, the feelings one has for them are real!

Maybe I am just a loser otaku, or am I the happiest man alive?


Ok now I have a real question. The school is for students with physical disabilities and or those with high health risk, so why is Hanako there?
I dont really have much of a problem with it. See, I suggested that maybe Misha is there because see has a mental disability, but then I got shot down with people saying the school was only for those with PHYSICAL problems. I see no physical reason for Hanako to be there, her burns seem to be fully healed, requiring no medical attention, they are just scars now. Her problem is clearly mental, she is very shy and wants to hide her disfigurement, and the school seems like a great place for her to be, it is much more accepting than a normal school, so she can learn to over come her self-conciousness about her scars without being overwhelmed. So if Hanako is there for a mental reason, why cant other students be there for one as well? Whats with all the talk of it being only physical? Maybe Hanako is the exception and her parents pay lots of money for her to go there? I just don't know.

User avatar
Fidelas
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 2:41 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Fidelas » Sat May 16, 2009 3:27 am

Coyfish wrote:And, while we're on that topic, just WHY do you guys find disabled girls.....attractive? Or, to be more blunt, a turn on.
Cripple moe.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants

User avatar
Aura
>has heterochromia
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 am

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Aura » Sat May 16, 2009 9:44 am

Nosson wrote: Ok now I have a real question. The school is for students with physical disabilities and or those with high health risk, so why is Hanako there?
I dont really have much of a problem with it. See, I suggested that maybe Misha is there because see has a mental disability, but then I got shot down with people saying the school was only for those with PHYSICAL problems. I see no physical reason for Hanako to be there, her burns seem to be fully healed, requiring no medical attention, they are just scars now. Her problem is clearly mental, she is very shy and wants to hide her disfigurement, and the school seems like a great place for her to be, it is much more accepting than a normal school, so she can learn to over come her self-conciousness about her scars without being overwhelmed. So if Hanako is there for a mental reason, why cant other students be there for one as well? Whats with all the talk of it being only physical? Maybe Hanako is the exception and her parents pay lots of money for her to go there? I just don't know.
There is a number of students at Yamaku who don't exactly NEED to be there. Yamaku is not a hospital, it's a school, so they don't drive anyone away if they don't fill some set conditions. In fact, technically you could be perfectly healthy and still attend Yamaku (provided that you have enough money to pay for tuition and convinced the foundation that you need the spot more than some poor cripple).
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

User avatar
Warwick
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Warwick » Sat May 16, 2009 11:14 am

Aura wrote:In fact, technically you could be perfectly healthy and still attend Yamaku (provided that you have enough money to pay for tuition and convinced the foundation that you need the spot more than some poor cripple).
WAHAHAHAhaha...ha..?
静音是买外夫

User avatar
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 am
Contact:

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Pimmy » Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Isn't it true that scarred flesh can't properly regulate temperature? Someone with a lot of their body burned would have weaknesses when it comes to say, overheating or something. At least that's what I always figured about Hanako. That and yeah, you're going to feel less like a freak in a school like that, than say, at a normal school where you'd be "that girl with the ugly burns."

User avatar
Validus Razgriz
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 1:44 am
Location: United States

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Validus Razgriz » Sat May 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Pimmy wrote:Isn't it true that scarred flesh can't properly regulate temperature? Someone with a lot of their body burned would have weaknesses when it comes to say, overheating or something. At least that's what I always figured about Hanako. That and yeah, you're going to feel less like a freak in a school like that, than say, at a normal school where you'd be "that girl with the ugly burns."
Any severely burned skin would also have had the sweat glands destroyed, so obviously that function wouldn't work. I'm not sure that any other temperature regulation functions that the body has would be affected, though.
"We all suffer from the preoccupation that there exists... in the loved one, perfection."

User avatar
U.T. Raptor
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by U.T. Raptor » Sat May 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Hanako's not Makoto Shishio, people...

Wait, I'd kind of like to see that.

User avatar
PCJedi
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by PCJedi » Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 am

U.T. Raptor wrote:Hanako's not Makoto Shishio, people...

Wait, I'd kind of like to see that.
Lovely. Hanako confirmed for a Spontaneous Combustion bad end.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?

User avatar
Fidelas
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 2:41 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Fidelas » Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 am

U.T. Raptor wrote:Hanako's not Makoto Shishio, people...

Wait, I'd kind of like to see that.
Shizune as Kenshin?
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants

User avatar
PCJedi
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by PCJedi » Sun May 17, 2009 4:14 am

Fidelas wrote:
U.T. Raptor wrote:Hanako's not Makoto Shishio, people...

Wait, I'd kind of like to see that.
Shizune as Kenshin?
In that case, how do you say "Oro" in Sign Language? Do speech quirks like that even translate into signs at all?
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?

Post Reply