Really really REALLY dumb questions

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Windyflox

Re: Really really REALLY dumb questions

Post by Windyflox »

Hmm... okay I think that joke's run its course now. Honestly I was just making a slightly cynical observation but mostly just a British accents joke.
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

Gonna bump this to ask another (probably repeated) question:

On Shizune:
Is she mute because, as a deaf person, she can't hear herself talk and modulate her speech? Or is she mute because she was born/somehow acquired damaged vocal cords, and thus can't vocalize at all?

I'm curious as to how much moaning she can do. =D
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

Shizune is deafmute due to injuries suffered by throwing balls. That's why she can't throw.
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

As far as I know, most people who are deaf-mute are mute simply because they do not wish to speak, since they have no hearing to judge how things should sound. And as far as I know, Shizune was deaf-mute from birth, not because of an injury. So I'm fairly certain there's nothing wrong with her vocal cords, it's just a conscious decision on her part.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
toast

Post by toast »

PCJedi wrote:As far as I know, most people who are deaf-mute are mute simply because they do not wish to speak, since they have no hearing to judge how things should sound. And as far as I know, Shizune was deaf-mute from birth, not because of an injury. So I'm fairly certain there's nothing wrong with her vocal cords, it's just a conscious decision on her part.
Yeah, doesn't the game mention her giggling at one point? Or maybe it was her lack of it. At any rate, commenting on that would seem to indicate that she can.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Lon

Post by Lon »

Xevo wrote:
ZettoSan wrote: (Snip!) What do you think people are, bats? (Not sure if people can actually learn this, like in the Dare Devil film, but I don't think they can.)
http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 68,00.html
:D

Post by Guest »

kobe wrote:
Ozymil wrote:
Fidelas wrote:"WHO'S A DIRTY BLIND GIRL!?"
UNTS UNTS
"I AM, DAMNIT, F*** ME HARDER, HISAO!"

... Ugh.
I don't know about you, but that was hot.
Seconded, but Lilly swearing would be like Misha being completely quiet for a day :shock: , so i doubt that'll happen.
For a day? I'm tempted to say the only time Misha is ever quiet for even an hour or longer is when she's asleep.
pmcc

Post by pmcc »

kobe wrote:
Ozymil wrote:
Fidelas wrote:"WHO'S A DIRTY BLIND GIRL!?"
UNTS UNTS
"I AM, DAMNIT, F*** ME HARDER, HISAO!"

... Ugh.
I don't know about you, but that was hot.
Seconded, but Lilly swearing would be like Misha being completely quiet for a day :shock: , so i doubt that'll happen.

i don't know if it would be that off cuz for a good chic its really different or (exciting) to be bad lol so knowing that i don't know lol have a hidden evil side humm... but probly not ( does not apply to all )
hey hit me up im bord and if ya know any good games i should try send me a message new to this stuff :) lol
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

Since she keeps herself awake ALL NIGHT LONG with her toys.

Daaaaaaamn, I went ahead and said something dirty. I have shamed my ancestors. Also, I find it offending (and slightly a little.....appealing) to refer to a disabled person by their disabilities during sex. I'll sue you all into oblivion for this outrage. One day. And through my children. Once I am long dead. Your children will pay. In cash. Or whatever the new form for currency will be at that time.
pmcc

Post by pmcc »

Coyfish wrote:Also, I find it offending (and slightly a little.....appealing) to refer to a disabled person by their disabilities during sex. I'll sue you all into oblivion for this outrage. One day. And through my children. Once I am long dead. Your children will pay. In cash. Or whatever the new form for currency will be at that time.
i agree with u on that one but i also think it depends on the person and what there like and how you say it so......and how well u know then.... never mind the last one lol bt ya it matter the person
hey hit me up im bord and if ya know any good games i should try send me a message new to this stuff :) lol
Rednal

Post by Rednal »

Coyfish wrote:Also, I find it offending (and slightly a little.....appealing) to refer to a disabled person by their disabilities during sex.

Welcome to the forums. ^^ You're probably going to fit right in.

Still, I don't think Lilly is going to react that way. Despite the origins of the game, this seems more like it's intended to be a quality production; more of a "love" game than a "fap" game.
Coyfish

Post by Coyfish »

It's easy to interchange the two. All you need is your imaaaaaginaaaaation.

And, while we're on that topic, just WHY do you guys find disabled girls.....attractive? Or, to be more blunt, a turn on.
tyren

Post by tyren »

Coyfish wrote:It's easy to interchange the two. All you need is your imaaaaaginaaaaation.

And, while we're on that topic, just WHY do you guys find disabled girls.....attractive? Or, to be more blunt, a turn on.
Personally I'm not attracted to disabled girls specifically more than other girls, but I like the girls in this game anyway, and the game explores disability as a general theme, which I find interesting.
pmcc

Post by pmcc »

Coyfish wrote:It's easy to interchange the two. All you need is your imaaaaaginaaaaation.

whell that shows that ur more interested in the chicks look then her? i dont find the as u say a turn on but im more the type that gets to know ya and decides so i guess im more into the back stories and such
kobe

Post by kobe »

lol, i don't find disabled girls more or less attractive than 'normal' girls. The problem is that today, lots of normal girls will think and speak out 'I AM TEH HOTNESS!' while they are just average girls, disabled girls tend to not have that 'OMG LOOK AT ME I'M HOT', thing in them, because they are aware of the fact that nobody is perfect. so yeah, it's not that i like disabled girls, it's more that i don't like the mentality of all those slutty girls with a 'complete and perfect' body.
~end of rant~
also, i Downloaded act 1 because of a KS thread on 420chan, looked interesting...and here I am.