Any possibility for a Misha path? No.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Vigilant

Re: Any possibility for a Misha path?

Post by Vigilant »

I like Shizune more, but I don't want Misha to die :( No baww fests please!
EnigmaticThief

Post by EnigmaticThief »

erisi236 wrote:Maybe Misha has the same heart condition as Hisao, making her your true kindred spirit. :)
Oh wow; I honestly don't know how I would react to a Misha Best End.
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

Vigilant wrote:Yea, overall the Kenji bad end is kind of a downer, I recommend going back and watching the favorite end of your choice to cheer you up after you do it :)
Precisely what I did. (Shizune = Love)
LeeEzekiel wrote:Now, on a side note, am I the only one wishing for an Akira path?
REVERSE TRAP BROFIST. We'll see her again in Lilly's path, I'm sure of it.
Nayno

Post by Nayno »

It would be unforgivable for Hisao not to share Shizune with Misha. Those girls have been through a lot together.
HorusDesu

Post by HorusDesu »

Aaaaaaagh mi hart don't do this, i need that path.
Vertical

Post by Vertical »

EnigmaticThief wrote:Hmm... a separate path for Misha doesn't seem as viable as she and Shizune are practically joined at the hip. Although, I do suspect that somewhere down the line drama between the two might help bring Shizune and Hisao closer together. After playing through Shizune's path, I've formed some speculation as to why Misha's attending Yamaku HS. Since it's still early in the story, I've put my theory below in spoiler tags.

A couple small hints seem to point towards some sort of obsessive/compulsive disorder. In one early scene Hisao notices Misha trying to shape her pencil's eraser perfectly flat. While both she and Shizune do it, there's also the fact that she's always ordering the same thing at the Shanghai. I think that she was paired with Shizune because the responsibility of signing for her would give her something to do constantly and help focus her mind.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You just made me remember the Saturday before the festival in Shizune's arc!!

During Event Horizon. Remember when Misha talks about how she once hammered a bunch of planks together in a stack? Holy fuck!
Imagine me and you...
anothernonymous

Post by anothernonymous »

I always thought it would be funny if there was a Bad End in the game that consisted of Hisao having a threesome with Misha and Shizune and then dying of a heart attack/fibrillation mid-coitus....
Nack

Post by Nack »

A very awesome and HGGGGGGGGGNNNNN moment indeed.
silverleaftree

Post by silverleaftree »

As long as Misha gets plenty of time in Shizune's path, I'll be happy. It seems like she would have a difficult time standing by herself, but the duo with Shizune is great.
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

Vertical wrote: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You just made me remember the Saturday before the festival in Shizune's arc!!

During Event Horizon. Remember when Misha talks about how she once hammered a bunch of planks together in a stack? Holy fuck!
I thought that was just because she's a ditz. Probable explanation, though.
Dop

Post by Dop »

Hisao: I took my pants off and threw them to the floor.
Misha: Wahahahaha~!

Offputting, but hilarious.
LeeEzekiel

Post by LeeEzekiel »

Hmmm, regarding the previous posts about her coordination, I highly doubt that's it. She's constantly signing and talking at the same time, something which I'm sure requires excellent coordination. Her aim just naturally sucks, I guess.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Her aim doesn't suck. She's surprisingly good at paper football, remember. She was just playing along with shizune in making Hisao choose between them.
I doubt she's a complete ditz either, but it's hard to tell because she only shows her maturity in the occasional reaction to a situation and almost never in her voice. Try these quotes on for size: (Emphasis mine.)

“Now, I guess we’re always together. It’s nice, I’ve always wanted someone to listen to me, and I think Shicchan likes having someone to talk to!”
"Sometimes, your best just isn't good enough, though~. If anyone knows that, it's me~!"

It makes me wonder what we'll see when she finally drops her exaggeratedly cheery facade. When I think about how none of the characters seem to take her seriously, not even Shizune, it send shivers down my spine.
4chan_Refuse

Post by 4chan_Refuse »

Whenever I got the rare moment alone with Misha and she speaks to you, I savor the moment and try to imagine that as being what her route would be like. I really appreciate her as a character, and I almost didn't even play the game when I found out she doesn't have her own route.

I'm pretty sure if she had her own route, she'd have been overwhelmingly popular. It's like some kind of balancing issue so people will diversify more.

As far as her going yandere on Shizune are concerned, that goes right out the door if you pay attention to her mannerisms toward you as Shizune's route goes on. If anything, I'd say she starts getting jealous of Shizune for attracting your attentions more as time goes on. Besides that though, the damn game centers around trying to make yourself a better person. The overall atmosphere is very uplifting, and I don't think it's going to go the "x character goes batshit" route at all. We've had enough of that since Porkslop Turkeyhandle, and I'm glad there's a change. Very realistic and strong characters here, I can't thank the team enough.
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

vermithrx wrote:“Now, I guess we’re always together. It’s nice, I’ve always wanted someone to listen to me, and I think Shicchan likes having someone to talk to!”
I was thinking about penning up a bit of a Shizune prologue, and this reminder just forces my hand even more. It would help if I didn't suck at writing, though.