Any possibility for a Misha path? No.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Anon

Re: Any possibility for a Misha path?

Post by Anon »

So, did the devs feel they had to include a "CANNOT HAVE" character, like all the cool games?
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Anon wrote:So, did the devs feel they had to include a "CANNOT HAVE" character, like all the cool games?
Since the full version won't be out for a while, you'll never know what they have in plan for misha, I mean we don't even know why she is on that school in the first place, she's pretty young for being a interpreter (job). And I remember her saying that she was on the school even before meeting Shizune? So all possibilities are open until the full version is out. :)
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Metsuki Minamoru

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

She could end up being a "hidden path" character, the kind you can't capture until you've gotten all the others.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

That could be a possibility, but we wouldn't know till the game come out...when ever that is. Judging from the newest blog comment it may be out late 2010 early 2011.

Anyway as long as Misha doesn't get kicked to the curb or killed off i'm happy. Though unless there going to redo some major things from the demo. Hisao seems to be torn between both of Misha and Shizune. So a happy ending with both of them is always possible....
Metsuki Minamoru

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

That's true. I sincerely hope Misha gets a route.
forbidden_spell

Post by forbidden_spell »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:That's true. I sincerely hope Misha gets a route.
agreed 100%.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:She could end up being a "hidden path" character, the kind you can't capture until you've gotten all the others.

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!

...Hanako is fire-type.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Xevo wrote:I mean we don't even know why she is on that school in the first place,
Hmmm.... I thought the writers actually gave some hints as to what the reason of Misha being there was:
Misha is incredibly loud, meaning possibly two things:
- She may be losing her hearing slowly, that's why she doesn't know what everyone else is talking about when they tell her that she's being loud.
She knows sign language and yells like crazy, IIRC there are times when Misha tells Hisao that she's talking to low and can't hear. If I have to bet on something, it would be on the "she's going deaf" option.
- She has mental disorders* and can't control herself properly. It's not to the point that she can't interact with other people, but most other people would think that she is very pepped up and loud without any real reason.
- Both of them. That is she is going deaf and has mental disorders.

* I dunno if the correct term in this case would be a personality disorder or a mental disorder. Either way, I'd say it's something to do with the brain, somehow.
Siiiiigh....
kobe

Post by kobe »

Roxius wrote:
Metsuki Minamoru wrote:She could end up being a "hidden path" character, the kind you can't capture until you've gotten all the others.

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!

...Hanako is fire-type.
'HANAKO used FLAMETHROWER'
'It's super effective!'
'Foe SHIZUNE fainted!'
and poor shiz wouldn't even have a cry...
vaen

Post by vaen »

Roxius wrote:
...Hanako is fire-type.
no. fire is her weakness. she is grass type.
kobe

Post by kobe »

vaen wrote:
Roxius wrote:
...Hanako is fire-type.
no. fire is her weakness. she is grass type.
But she survived a fire! If she was grass type, she'd be DEAD by now, she may be afraid of fire, but she survived it! maybe she's water type?
Darisc

Post by Darisc »

She's also a ghost type since she seems to be immune to normals and have a tendency to be seen by few.
Devvy

Post by Devvy »

I already said this in another thread, but i feel i should say it again;

I can't see any reason why she doesn't have her own path. She was actually the only girl I was really playing the game for, and I was met with utter dissapointment at the ending. Not because of the ending itself, but because I didn't get to choose to end it with her. :(
simpleDvorak

Post by simpleDvorak »

Devvy wrote:I already said this in another thread, but i feel i should say it again;

I can't see any reason why she doesn't have her own path. She was actually the only girl I was really playing the game for, and I was met with utter dissapointment at the ending. Not because of the ending itself, but because I didn't get to choose to end it with her. :(
I think one of the reasons cited for not giving her a path is because she wasn't in the omake page, and thus would not be true to RAITA's design.
It's a pretty legitimate reason IMO. Sad to hear that you didn't fall for any of the other girls though. :(
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.
There is an art, it says, or rather a knack to flying.
The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Devvy

Post by Devvy »

simpleDvorak wrote:
Devvy wrote:I already said this in another thread, but i feel i should say it again;

I think one of the reasons cited for not giving her a path is because she wasn't in the omake page, and thus would not be true to RAITA's design.
It's a pretty legitimate reason IMO. Sad to hear that you didn't fall for any of the other girls though. :(
The way I see it is like this:

Now, I'm not going to argue with the devs, their word is the word and is absolute. But, the way I see it is that RAITA was majorly responsible for this culmination of events that led to KS to come together and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him/her (I don't know) and everyone on the team who really committed to this and continues to. However, despite this being RAITA's idea and inspiration, it is not RAITA's game, it's Four Leaf Studio's. Everything you see in the demo is a testament to their accomplishments thus far.

And you see, that is one of the reasons why I want there to be a Misha path so badly. Not just because she is my favourite character of this game and one of my favourite characters overall for anything, but because she is purely a work of the devs. She is the only girl that RAITA had not sketched out that gets the amount of attention, work, and interaction that makes her deserve her own path. She is an entirely original character, built originally as a sidekick to one of the main characters, but holds so much potential that I would hate to see it go to waste. Badly.

However, it's not up to me so I will leave this in the better judgement and hands of Four Leaf Studios.

At this point, I can only hope.