Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Metsuki Minamoru

Re: Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

He probably uses the word "phone" to describe when he hears himself say something and is convinced it's something important.
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Misha and Shizune Threesome scene, I think Shizune, and KS as a whole are far too classy to actually put somthing like that in the story.
BUT NOT THAT FUCKING SLUT MISHA
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

I dunno if a threesome would actually happen, but it'll be interesting to see how the whole thing with Shizune plays out and how Misha fits into it. she doesn't seem like she'd try to steal Hisao from Shizune, or steal Shizune from Hisao, if that's how she swings. hell, for all we know, Shizune and Misha are friends with benefits. :mrgreen:

and I like the "you screwed up in Shizune's path so you get Misha" idea more than I should. I like Hanako most, but Misha's easily the hottest of 'em all (I like boobs), so I wouldn't call that a 'bad end.'
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Mike1849

Post by Mike1849 »

Most ero-games I have played do not have a huge amount of sex scenes, maybe two towards the end of each path. And they are often tasteful. Personally I would hate to see Act two and forther turned into a non stop sex romp
then again, maybe Misha's disabilitiy is that she is a Futa....
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Mike1849 wrote:Most ero-games I have played do not have a huge amount of sex scenes, maybe two towards the end of each path. And they are often tasteful. Personally I would hate to see Act two and forther turned into a non stop sex romp
then again, maybe Misha's disabilitiy is that she is a Futa....
that's not really a disability. :| It's just a strange mutation.