Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Metsuki Minamoru

Re: Misha+Shizune+Hisao Action?

Post by Metsuki Minamoru »

I think it's more hilarious than disgusting. And, well, you know the devs kinda dug the "sex heart attack" thing in when they gave Hisao arrhythmia.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Maybe Misha wouldn't get a full route, but rather one that branches off of Shisune's route. So depending how you progress through out the story will determine if you go with Mish or Shizune.
Attachments
1242171715395.jpg
1242171715395.jpg (178.07 KiB) Viewed 5687 times
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

Snicket wrote: Maybe Misha wouldn't get a full route, but rather one that branches off of Shisune's route. So depending how you progress through out the story will determine if you go with Mish or Shizune.
¡That would be niiice! ¡Like, suddenly, Misha route! :) I fully agree!
Self claimed Misha Fan
Bara

Post by Bara »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:I think it's more hilarious than disgusting. And, well, you know the devs kinda dug the "sex heart attack" thing in when they gave Hisao arrhythmia.
I can just see the public service announcement being aired:

SFX "budump, buadump, badump, badump".

"This is your heart."

SFX "HNNNNNGH!"

"This is your heart durring sex."

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Metsuki Minamoru

Practice safe sex, kids. Wear a helmet.

Or in Hisao's case, a defibrilator.
Nachoman

Post by Nachoman »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:I think it's more hilarious than disgusting. And, well, you know the devs kinda dug the "sex heart attack" thing in when they gave Hisao arrhythmia.
The part I meant as disgusting was for Shizune to sign and Misha to "translate". That would really dehumanize Misha as nothing but Shizune's translation device.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Nachoman wrote:
The part I meant as disgusting was for Shizune to sign and Misha to "translate". That would really dehumanize Misha as nothing but Shizune's translation device.
Ehhh, well before and after would be when Misha would be most useful to speed up comunication. I suppose during the act itself she could slip out for a quick smoke and a shot of whiskey. :lol:

Notes written back and forth between Shizune and Hisao would function perfectly well. Folks are just desperately trying to include Misha. (Question: Is Shizune the type of girl who would keep the notes they wrote back and forth as a keepsake?) (Hmmm, more questions: The year is 2007 and taking place in a japanese HS. Would in not be reasonable for Shizune to text on a cell phone to communicate with others who don't understand sign language? Do they have texting only plans availible from the phone company? Heck, does the school even get a cell signal? It is out in the boonies, right?)

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
dinorap19

Post by dinorap19 »

Well Kenji mentions recieving test updates from a teacher by phone, so the school does have some sort of network available.

Then again, he also says he has no phone, thereby making his previous statement a bit untrustworthy.
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

dinorap19 wrote:Then again, he also says he has no phone, thereby making his previous statement a bit untrustworthy.
I think a lot of things Kenji says can't be trusted. After all, would he give true information to somebody in the clutches of the feminist conspiracy>?
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
Bara

Post by Bara »

dinorap19 wrote:Well Kenji mentions recieving test updates from a teacher by phone, so the school does have some sort of network available.

Then again, he also says he has no phone, thereby making his previous statement a bit untrustworthy.
Kenji? I find his reality untrustworthy... let alone his statements. :roll:

But, he could be using a land line and not a cellular phone to make those calls. I certainly doubt if the school would allow a phone to be wired into a students dorm room; I can, of course, be wrong on that issue. What the devs say, the schools admin does. The schools administrators know THEY are not covered in PLOT ARMOR. It must make them nervous knowing they are a mere delete key away from dissapearing. (Hmmm, maybe this is the explanation of the librarian Yuuko's nervousness and clumsiness?) :wink:
Last edited by Bara on Sun May 17, 2009 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

dinorap19

Post by dinorap19 »

Fidelas wrote:I think a lot of things Kenji says can't be trusted. After all, would he give true information to somebody in the clutches of the feminist conspiracy>?
I doubt he'd even share info with people on "his side" of the "battle"... assuming he has any supporters.

- Hey Kenji, I've got some inf...
- Don't talk to me!
- Eh? But I...
- Shush!
- Dude, I just got some info from deep inside the feminist...
- Goddamnit man! Keep important things to yourself. That way, we don't compromise our side when they capture you and torture you to death with a mop.
- Just how do you expect us to work as an organisation if we can't even share what we've learned?
- We use graphs! And puppets!
- >_>
Bara wrote:Kenji? I find his reality untrustworthy... let alone his statements. :roll:

But, he could be using a land line and not a cellular phone to make those calls.
That's a possibility, but really, would you rather call up every one of your students or just use a simple, "Send to All"? =P
Nachoman

Post by Nachoman »

Here in México, about five years ago (before cellphones became so widespread), the phone company went selling voice-mail lines: you get a phone number without a phone, so whoever calls you is immediately diverted to voicemail. Then you could retrieve your voicemail from any public phone.
While I agree that the school may not route phone lines into students' bedrooms, having a few public phones (or even public-use normal phones) on public spaces wouldn't be out of the question. Then perhaps having a private voicemail server, even if just large enough for the use of the blind students.
Metsuki Minamoru

Doesn't Kenji strike you as the kind of person who wouldn't trust public phones? If he were any more crazy, he'd be the CAD chef.
Bara

Post by Bara »

dinorap19 wrote:
Bara wrote:Kenji? I find his reality untrustworthy... let alone his statements. :roll:

But, he could be using a land line and not a cellular phone to make those calls.
That's a possibility, but really, would you rather call up every one of your students or just use a simple, "Send to All"? =P
We have no way of knowing what sort of PBX they have set up at the school untill KS is completed and we can all see it if it plays any part at all in the story. It is just pure speculation on our part that the school even has phones. For all I know they communicate via carrier pigeon or telegraph. :)
Last edited by Bara on Sun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nachoman

Post by Nachoman »

Metsuki Minamoru wrote:Doesn't Kenji strike you as the kind of person who wouldn't trust public phones? If he were any more crazy, he'd be the CAD chef.
He doesn't have a phone, but he says he got the assignment from the phone, thus he either used a public phone or used somebody's phone.
Besides, public phones are more secure than private phones: as long as there are no security cameras, you use coins and you don't utter a word, you are nearly untraceable.
...Although not as untraceable as breaking into an office and using the phone. Unfortunately, I have money saying that Kenji wouldn't do that. His mind is far too detached from reality for him to be able to break, enter, use the phone, exit, and not be discovered in the long run.