The plot speculations thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pato2747

The plot speculations thread

Post by Pato2747 »

In here those who are not actively working with the game plot speculate about different aspects of KS.

As a starting point, I begin with "Why is Misha in the school?". I'm going with the moronic approach and say that she's a rape victim who got so traumatized she ended with borderline autism.

Discuss.
BustRobot

Re: The plot speculations thread

Post by BustRobot »

I'm just imaginging that every end will be heart attack end.

Seriously, how is Hisao going to surivive having sex with any of the girls? Let alone the more energetic ones like Emi.
Open up our narrow minds.
ZettoSan

Post by ZettoSan »

Epic Rin footjob.

Oh lord, if it doesn't happen, I will be seriously disappointed.

Also, bad end(s) will result in heart attack somehow.
I won't say 'See you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that.
Asa

Post by Asa »

I heard some rumours on 4 chan that Misha has a brain tumour, and she dies later on, leaving Hisao to pick up as Shizune's translator.
'
Zorg

Post by Zorg »

ZettoSan wrote:Epic Rin footjob.
i agree, also, i can imagine seeing her hold hisao tight with her legs
<Zorg> Then he has sey with you
<Axiomatic> HAVE SOY WITH ME, KENJI
<Pato2747> I'm tempted to say "YEAH EVERY DAY I FEEL LIKE I'M EMI SO I CHOPPED OFF MY LEGS"
Hungarian tl. progress: progressing again circa 2013 TWO YEARS LATER... but still planned.
2019 update: TL DEAD since a few years, possibly will never happen.
pibby

Post by pibby »

Gee I really hope that there will be few "heart attack" ends. Damn I can already imagine the doujin games for this. Hisao will be doing it with the girl of choice and the entire time he's having sex you have to make sure he's not going to rough to gauge his heart rate and at the same time make sure he's having enough fun to keep him hard. Ya, spontaneous ideas.......
On topic, I do believe Misha might have slight problems with volume control or some random mental disorder that hasn't yet come up in the first act. Knowing that Hisao has heart problems and needs to exercise a lot, you might get the daily choice of running with Emi every morning. Plus I think the common crossroads between girls will often be within the pairing: Lily/Hanako, Rin/Emi, and maybe Misha/Shizune.
I heard some rumours on 4 chan that Misha has a brain tumour, and she dies later on, leaving Hisao to pick up as Shizune's translator.
Brain tumour? Don't they have surgery for that kind of stuff? Personally I think that's unlikely but if that's the case and 4chan's just leaking stuff I would find that very sad because that would mean a Misha path would be unlikely in the full version.
CrimsonDX

Post by CrimsonDX »

@pibby: Depending on the location of the tumor it could inoperable. Though I hope misha doesnt die. though....seeing how Shicchan would react would be interesting. How would the stoic, devilish, competitive Class rep-type express her grief.

If there is not a Rin footjob scene I will be so freaking mad.

Post by Guest »

While the brain tumor is certainly a possibility as it explains her child-like demeanor, I think it might be something a lot simpler like she's either deaf or partially deaf but she has an understanding of both lip-reading and sign language. It would explain why she can be quite loud sometimes as she doesn't know the volume of her own voice and it also explains why she would be proficient in sign language before moving into the dorm. It would also give both her and Shizune a good reason to be friends and dorm-mates: Misha faces some of the problems Shizune faces with her disability and is the only person on campus that can fully understand Shizune. She gives Shizune a voice and Shizune is greatlful for that, in contrast to Lilly who will never be able to communicate with Shizune without some kind of interpreter (which I imagine would annoy Shizune to no end).
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

You stole my question!(I used an exclamation point, that is so rare you may want to make a note of it)

Yeah they mentioned someone was going to die and I kind of figured since you couldn't go down a Misha path it was probably her, or Kenji goes down in a hail of gunfire fighting the Feminists. How well a Kenji fight scene would work is hard to say since he's partially blind but I believe in him, after all he is the last sane man in an insane world.

I doubt it would be a brain tumor affecting her personality because that would seem kind of inappropriate. Maybe if it didn't impact her personality but her dieing and you finding out you never knew her you only knew her tumor seems sick.

My thread didn't get any real answers so it seems likely that it would be something worth keeping a secret.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
ChaosEngine

Post by ChaosEngine »

Asa wrote:I heard some rumours on 4 chan that Misha has a brain tumour, and she dies later on, leaving Hisao to pick up as Shizune's translator.
Manly tears. Seriously, manly tears.

Anyway, my assumption on Misha (like I mentioned in another thread) is that she might have some coordination problems, due to some of her comments in the Shizune path. And, I really hope Hisao doesn't end up dead in a Good End from a heart attack, he's one of the few VN protagonists who isn't a whiny bitch, and for that, I like him.
BcDed

Post by BcDed »

I've never played these kinds of games before but I know a lot of them have good and bad endings so they may have things like him dieing as a bad ending but

I think killing off the character becuase you didn't play well enough feels cheap, I view this as a story before a game and as such I don't feel there should be an I won event and an I lost event because that takes away from the experience in my opinion.

This does not mean I'm against him dieing however.
It would be interesting if no matter what happens he dies, that would make for an epic and very sad ending.
The most beautiful scene I can imagine is one with all the girls attending the main characters funeral.

However they do it I hope they achieve the emotional response they want for whatever ending or endings they use.
Is it really just a game, or is it a religious experience.
Axeman

Post by Axeman »

Heh I wonder what would happen if it was Hanako that died...
The game.
You have lost it.
potter

Post by potter »

ZettoSan wrote:Epic Rin footjob.

Oh lord, if it doesn't happen, I will be seriously disappointed.

Also, bad end(s) will result in heart attack somehow.
And for the lolicon masochists:

Epic Emi Footjob

>_>
Miite

Post by Miite »

Axeman wrote:Heh I wonder what would happen if it was Hanako that died...
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! ....... The world would end, basically.
HighestJudgeofXanadu

Post by HighestJudgeofXanadu »

Like any good VN I expect several interesting 'Bad Ends', they're always the most interesting ends IMO. Perhaps in some sort of bloody School Days-esque massacre?