The plot speculations thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

abscess

Re: The plot speculations thread

Post by abscess »

lol I think someone had too much coffee.
Other than that, the one that seems like an actual possibility is the Shizune and Misha one. I dunno, but Misha gives me a bit of a yandere vibe.
Siiiiigh....
stranger

Post by stranger »

Nosson wrote:The only thing that actually happened was the opening scene in the snow. Hisao is still in the hospital on life support in a coma.
The school and all the people who go there are just apart of his dream. In the True End of the game, if Hisao comes to terms with each of his emotional issues that everyone in his dream represents or tries to help him overcome (It cant be mere coincidence that every character seems to have a lessen to teach him, Yuuko and the elephant in the room, Nurse and staying healthy to name the most obvious), he will wake up. Also it turns out Iwanako was visiting him everyday the whole time he was in a coma. Also also, Iwanako's face will finally be revealed in the True End, and she will have aspects of each of the main girls.
That would actually be kind of cool... I had an idea like that once, with Inuyaha. It's all a delusion Kagome is having after being raped on the way home from school. The entire story was such a cushy adolescent girl fantasy that it seemed like just the sory of thing she'd want to escape to.
remember to take your meds, kids
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

ParagonDoD wrote:This post
1242865243522.jpg
1242865243522.jpg (40.76 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Darisc

Post by Darisc »

I wonder what girl Kenji had or if we'll meet her or if we already do. It'd be an interesting subplot to unfold.

I have my thoery that it's: Rin

Thinking about it: Rin talks a fair amount about a blind boy in art class, Kenji is blind (at least legally), and in Lilly's class, Kenji seems to be engrossed in his artwork. Maybe I'm a bit crazy here, but that's my theory, the two would fit together somehow in that they're both most free spirited of mind and a bit out of touch with other's mindsets.

Otherwise we've never met the person... yet, and i so hopefully will.
stranger

Post by stranger »

...Interesting idea, but Rin never mentioned having boinked the guy in her art class, or even gave any indication that she knew his name or who he was. While that guy may be Kenji, I don't think she was his possibly imaginary first girlfriend. Even as odd as she is, I don't think Rin would talk like that about him.
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

Darisc wrote:I wonder what girl Kenji had or if we'll meet her or if we already do. It'd be an interesting subplot to unfold.

I have my thoery that it's: [...and the rest of that post.]
:shock: That makes sense. Far, far too much sense.
It makes so much sense I almost, almost believe it and, for some reason, that pisses me off.
There are so many horrible, wonderful dramatic possibilities you can speculate about her path from that connection.
Even more terrifying, I can't think up a single thing to refute it with that can't be easily explained away.
stranger wrote:...Interesting idea, but Rin never mentioned having boinked the guy in her art class, or even gave any indication that she knew his name or who he was. While that guy may be Kenji, I don't think she was his possibly imaginary first girlfriend. Even as odd as she is, I don't think Rin would talk like that about him.
So you think an intelligent girl like her would actually tell someone she's flirting with the name of a man she had sex with while explaining why she still admires the guy, let alone actually say she had sex with him? I would find either rather hard to believe.

Sure, right now the match seems somewhat implausable, but Kenji wasn't born a Hikkikomori. Two years ago, he could have been a normal, healthy new student a Yamaku with an ironic desire to paint.
__

Oh! I found a hole in the theory. Rin says that the boy is getting better at sculpting. (The context, and the way she smiles when she says that particular line, causes me to think she's making a double entendre, hence the boinkage theory you reference, stranger.) That implies that she's still in contact with him and he still goes to the art club. I doubt Kenji would go to any clubs at this point, let alone meet with the Vile Feminist Conspirator What Stole His Virginity. :twisted:
abscess

Post by abscess »

vermithrx wrote: Oh! I found a hole in the theory. Rin says that the boy is getting better at sculpting. (The context, and the way she smiles when she says that particular line, causes me to think she's making a double entendre, hence the boinkage theory you reference, stranger.) That implies that she's still in contact with him and he still goes to the art club. I doubt Kenji would go to any clubs at this point, let alone meet with the Vile Feminist Conspirator What Stole His Virginity. :twisted:
Here comes my far fetched theory! Since you mentioned Rin smiling and a double entendre, what if that sculpting refers to Kenji masturbating in his room? You know Rin likes to joke with stuff about the insides of one's pants, don't you? Maybe she was talking about Kenji when mentioning the blind boy that couldn't paint, after he disappeared she knew that he spent most of the time in his room, and she thought that he was jacking-off like crazy, thus he is "getting better at sculpting".
Edit:
If that theory happens, by some twisted will of the gods, to be true, it doesn't necessarily include Rin being the girl Kenji had sex with.
Siiiiigh....
Darisc

Post by Darisc »

Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong, I want to see more depth to both paths if they are indeed different individuals and possibly meet them as well.
Sxoriu

Post by Sxoriu »

Hmm...first it was Misha, and now Rin is being suspected of having been Kenji's first love...it might have been that girl with the purple hair and dark/tan skin in Hisao's class for all we know...Miki, I think her name was.
'TIS BUT A FLESH WOUND!
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

Hey. Don't tell anyone, but I think Akira might be a lesbian.
Sxoriu

Post by Sxoriu »

DuaneMoody wrote:Hey. Don't tell anyone, but I think Akira might be a lesbian.

That makes two of us. They definitely should make her one, although I doubt it would really affect the Lilly story at all.
'TIS BUT A FLESH WOUND!
vermithrx

Post by vermithrx »

DuaneMoody wrote:Hey. Don't tell anyone, but I think Akira might be a lesbian.
"Akira's taken. Sorry, Hisao." ~Lilly
Hmm...*strokes chin in contemplation*...I see posibilities.
Roxius

Post by Roxius »

I have no idea why, but Akira makes me think of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! alot of the time...maybe her 'job' is that she's in the yakuza?!!
Last edited by Blue123 on Tue May 26, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Alt accounts, and ban evasion is not permitted.
You just KNOW there's gonna be a Nurse X Akira X Hanako threesome witnessed by Yuuko at SOME point during the Emi path...in Lilly's room.
Darisc

Post by Darisc »

Sxoriu wrote:Hmm...first it was Misha, and now Rin is being suspected of having been Kenji's first love...it might have been that girl with the purple hair and dark/tan skin in Hisao's class for all we know...Miki, I think her name was.
Misha? How? The matching seems highly unlikely, do expand this theory,
abscess

Post by abscess »

I also suspect Akira from being a lesbian. I think it would be nice if Akira and Yuuko end up together, I dunno why.
Siiiiigh....